Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

Don't waste your time. I have shown repeatedly in this thread how that statement is wrong. This is a TREATY.
Or should I say WAS

It has never been called a treaty. Check our constitution and see who has to approve a treaty and how.
It is a treaty. Do I have to post it again?

The accord? No, sorry, it isn't. The President does not have the authority to put a treaty in place all by his lonesome.
No shit. That's why its unconstitutional.
I will state it ONE MORE TIME
We have a process called the circular 175 procedure.
It determines whether Congress is necessary.
The agreement effects the Nation at whole, It will cause states right loss, it must involve congress in the first place because of the $, it also doesn't seem to have a termination rate.

Don't waste your time. I have shown repeatedly in this thread how that statement is wrong. This is a TREATY.
Or should I say WAS

It has never been called a treaty. Check our constitution and see who has to approve a treaty and how.

The accord? No, sorry, it isn't. The President does not have the authority to put a treaty in place all by his lonesome.

What is with this treaty BS?

You misread. Many of these folks are calling the climate accord a "treaty", it is not.

Please do not repost your crock of shit, stupid argumrent that it is a treaty. We have numerous agreeements around the world that are not treaties.
Lets compare then. Name one.
Nafta
Lol, you mean the one that got ratified by Congress? Genius, dave. Fucking genius :lol:

I feel like I'm down at the creek fishing for suckers.

1) The second "A" in NAFTA stands for "Agreement".

2) Congress failed to ratify NAFTA (defeated by Democrats)

3) The terms of NAFTA were written in a bill & passed by the Republican Congress & Bill Clinton signed it.

4) So it is not a treaty because it was never ratified

Now, don't you look like a big, giant asshole?
So you are saying it didn't get passed in November 1993? Boy, our government has got major explaining to do! Been lying to us for decades!
See, Bush failed to get it passed. Bill Got NAFTA passed by adding environmental regs and something else. Cant remember.
It having "agreement" in it doesn't matter. It got RATIFIED
So, no, I don't feel like a giant asshole :D

Or should I say WAS

The agreement effects the Nation at whole, It will cause states right loss, it must involve congress in the first place because of the $, it also doesn't seem to have a termination rate.

"Treaty power is a co-ordinated effort between the Executive branch and the Senate. The President may form and negotiate, but the treaty must be advised and consented to by a two-thirds vote in the Senate. Only after the Senate approves the treaty can the President ratify it."

Ratification - Wikipedia

You cannot prove your lies on the $380 billions and Germany $18 billions then double down by posting a worthless untrustworthy bias media national review. What a crap.

National Media: These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Right, because when you can't prove a story wrong, attack the source instead. Typical liberal strategy we see all the time.

So tell us, how much of our GDP would we have to pour into "green" under this agreement and how much money would that amount to? BTW, I never said anything about 380 billion or Germany.

What are you talking about dude?
Your buddy lied big time about the $380 billions and Germany's $18 billions. Then you supported his lies dude.

Then because of your desperation you posted a link from an asshole media. That's pathetic Ray.

No, that's not pathetic. What's pathetic is making a mistake and not admitting to it. That''s pathetic..........well.......I guess not for a leftist.

I never mentioned the$380 billions Ray your buddy did. You supported a big bullshit lie. That makes you a liar Ray. Sad very sad.

And what mistake did I make Ray? All my post are facts and I know what I'm talking about compared to you by keep blabbering nonsense all the way.

Oh, you didn't mention 380 billion and you didn't lie?

The best thing about telling the truth is never having to remember what you said.....like this just a few posts earlier:

So you cannot prove your $380 billions and Germany $18 billions. You lied and don't shit what you are taking about.
Why do you people lie? Like Trump.

You see, all you have to do is click the link that says "Click to expand" and it will bring up the entire conversation up to the last post. Now if you do that, you can clearly see you accused me of saying 380 billion when I didn't say shit about it. But of course you're not man enough to live up to your own mistakes. Typical lib.
I am the one who made that statement.. and in further posts down I showed how I came to that conclusion from the Paris accord itself... but alas idiots cant read and he has proven he only sees what he wants too, ignoring facts presented.

I guess the Supreme Court blocked it when 30 states sued because Obama was abusing his powers by using his executive powers.
Makes a lot of sense, don't it?

Or should I say WAS

"Treaty power is a co-ordinated effort between the Executive branch and the Senate. The President may form and negotiate, but the treaty must be advised and consented to by a two-thirds vote in the Senate. Only after the Senate approves the treaty can the President ratify it."

Ratification - Wikipedia
Now your presenting Constitutional law... your going to confuse them with facts...

"
Prior to sending it to the
United States Senate Clinton added two side agreements, The North American Agreement on Labor Cooperation (NAALC) and the North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation (NAAEC), to protect workers and the environment, plus allay the concerns of many House members. It also required U.S. partners to adhere to environmental practices and regulations similar to its own.[citation needed]

After much consideration and emotional discussion, the House of Representatives passed the North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act on November 17, 1993, 234–200. The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. The bill passed the Senate on November 20, 1993, 61–38.
[7] Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats. Clinton signed it into law on December 8, 1993; the agreement went into effect on January 1, 1994.[8][9] Clinton, while signing the NAFTA bill, stated that "NAFTA means jobs. American jobs, and good-paying American jobs. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't support this agreement."[10]"

North American Free Trade Agreement - Wikipedia

Or should I say WAS

Ratification - Wikipedia
So, despite our processes in place, your argument is the only difference between an agreement and treaty is the president signing it?

Ratification - Wikipedia
Now your presenting Constitutional law... your going to confuse them with facts...
dude, you winnered a post of mine yesterday when I called it a treaty. You confused?

Ratification - Wikipedia
So, despite our processes in place, your argument is the only difference between an agreement and treaty is the president signing it?

You don't read well do you? A Treaty is binding, an accord is not. ONLY the Senate can ratify a treaty.

Ratification - Wikipedia
dude, you winnered a post of mine yesterday when I called it a treaty. You confused?
The Paris accord is a TREATY... an unratified one.... Meaning its a useless piece of paper with no agreement from the US

Ratification - Wikipedia
The Paris accord is a TREATY... an unratified one....
And he was arguing with me about it. That's why I asked if you were confused.

Ratification - Wikipedia

You don't read well do you? A Treaty is binding, an accord is not. ONLY the Senate can ratify a treaty.
NO FUCKING SHIT. Jesus Christ people!

Ratification - Wikipedia
The Paris accord is a TREATY... an unratified one.... Meaning its a useless piece of paper with no agreement from the US

Really?
Then you don't like the dictionary's definition>

"trea·ty
[ˈtrēdē]

NOUN
treaties (plural noun)

1. a formally concluded and ratified agreement between countries."

Ratification - Wikipedia

Obama had them use these word 'accord' to hide the fact it was a treaty. it was a bait and switch hoping no one would look deeply into it and find out Obama Lied as did the Global elitists.

Ratification - Wikipedia

Obama had them use these word 'accord' to hide the fact it was a treaty. it was a bait and switch hoping no one would look deeply into it and find out Obama Lied as did the Global elitists.

One does not simply get to change the definition of a word simply because one wants to. Just because I call a rose a daisy doesn't mean it is one.

"trea·ty
[ˈtrēdē]

NOUN
treaties (plural noun)

Ratification - Wikipedia

Really?

"trea·ty
[ˈtrēdē]

NOUN
treaties (plural noun)

If you read the agreement, it is most certainly a treaty and gives powers of congress to a global regime. The fact that congress never ratified it saved our asses... An "Accord" can not give up sovereign rights, only a treaty can do this....

Ratification - Wikipedia

Really?

"trea·ty
[ˈtrēdē]

NOUN
treaties (plural noun)

AGAIN, we have a process that determines if something should receive ratification. This Accord kicked that process in the nuts. That's why obamas press sec said they weren't going to congress because it wasn't a complete collective.
It get ratified or not means shit. You are saying the only difference between a treaty and agreement is a signature. That's not right.
This was an UNCONSTITUTIONAL act made by the president because he doesn't have the power to enact TREATIES by himself. That's why the states sued and the SC put it on hold.
You are basically saying the president can enact any executive agreement he wants containing anything and all he has to do is bypass congress. That's NOT the way it works. You are justifying obamas illegal actions.

Ratification - Wikipedia

Really?

"trea·ty
[ˈtrēdē]

NOUN
treaties (plural noun)

If you read the agreement, it is most certainly a treaty and gives powers of congress to a global regime. The fact that congress never ratified it saved our asses...

Sorry, no. A treaty is binding because it has been ratified. Words mean things, and nobody gets to change their meaning for the sake of expediency.

Forum List

Back