Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

upload_2017-6-1_18-35-10.png

For you Moon Bats that only get your news from Comedy Central and don't really understand the bad deal that the idiot Obama signed let me give you the cliff notes.

The agreement requires developed countries like the US to pony up like $100 billion to subsidize "green industries" in the developing world in the hopes that it will stop them from polluting.

The scam of this agreement is that the transfer of money is very loosely controlled and there is not guarantees that the countries won't just take the money and continue to pollute.

In addition to that silly shit there are further guideline restrictions on emissions on the US, who already spends as much on pollution abatement as the rest of the world combined. That will result in a tremendous hit to the conomy like 6.5 million jobs and about $5K each year for every American family.

Like all of Obama's deal this one sucked to high heaven. He is really a moron to sign it just like he was to give away the store to Cuba and to have an agreement with Iran.

There is not substance to it. It is nothing more than $100 billion worth of redistribution of wealth and will do nothing of substance to effect the climate. Even liberal MIT said the effect was going to be negligible.

How come Obama was such an idiot?

How come you Moon Bats were so stupid as to elect the idiot? What the hell were you thinking?

Trump defined what his “America First” agenda means with a strong rebuke of the Paris Agreement on Climate Change Thursday, which the president said would have negatively impacted American workers.

Trump Pulls Out of Climate Accord: ‘I Was Elected To Represent Citizens of Pittsburgh, Not Paris’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leftist rejects are probably bouncing off the walls, GOOD! Imagine that working for the people and not Paris.
That doesn't mean it is all over, they aren't done and will probably pull something without a doubt.
Trump the chuckle head must likely think Pittsburgh. is like it was in the 1950's with steel and coal

Maybe he can bring it back because after all those steel mills were shut down because of another Presidential a hole who sold us out and started giving our jobs to overseas, many of those cities went under, thousands lost their jobs and the big steel industries went under real fast.

I don't really think we have them "By the balls" at this point. France and Germany have come out and said they'll be moving on without the US and the treaty is non-negotiable. Canada's minister even came out and said he's disappointed in us.

At this point it seems more like they're just shaking their heads and walking away.

And besides, Trump couldn't give two shits about a good climate plan. It's been coal coal coal since day one. I guarantee you, when we're out of the accord by 2020, coal businesses and power plants are gonna go hog wild and nobodies gonna do a thing about it.

They can say whatever they want, but they know the truth. USA is of vital importance.

The plan as it stands right now is a scam:

100 trillion for 3/10 of a Celsius? The predicted cost of all climate change is less than that ROFLMAO! We need some cost effective - not retarded plan to deal with the climate change. As it stands right now, the plan is clearly to enrich euro-bureaucrats and nothing else.

I don't want to wake up 15 years down the road from now and putting on a gas mask so I can survive the trip to work. He doesn't have any interest in replacing the accords. Because as well all know, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, Climate change is a Chinese hoax.

You get what I'm saying? I don't care about the damn accords. I care that we're not gonna pursue anything better and we're just gonna let the Billionaire CEO's of Coal companies wreck the land and the air around us so we can make just a few more dollars on coal.

Gas masks? WTF? Are we talking about climate change or nuclear holocaust? I think you made a mix up somewhere.

In reality Chinese in China wore gas mask today.

Trump defined what his “America First” agenda means with a strong rebuke of the Paris Agreement on Climate Change Thursday, which the president said would have negatively impacted American workers.

Trump Pulls Out of Climate Accord: ‘I Was Elected To Represent Citizens of Pittsburgh, Not Paris’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leftist rejects are probably bouncing off the walls, GOOD! Imagine that working for the people and not Paris.
That doesn't mean it is all over, they aren't done and will probably pull something without a doubt.
View attachment 130205

Prettiest little city. I love going through the tunnel and having it open to that view. Go Pens.

Ever catch a game at PNC Park? One of the best venues in all of Major League Baseball.

Remember when everything use to be held at the " Civic Arena" the big dome thingy.

I miss "The Igloo" but PPG's Arena is a far better venue. I have tickets to Game 5, but I am hoping I won't need them. Go Pens!

Time to tune into Tucker Carlson tonight.....he will probably have a left wing loon on that he can make look like fool...sure, that isn't even a challenge for him...but it is still amusing to watch....

Trump once again keeping his word.

After 8 years of the liar-n-chief, it sure is nice to have someone who does what he says he will do!

The fact is that anthropogenic climate change is a theory, a theory that is very popular among uninformed masses and scientist who make a living researching and writing about it. Making dramatic changes to our economic structure which will harm an already stressed and shrinking middle class is very reckless.
How would we ever survive (if we had to have cars that get 40 MPG and free power from the sun)?
where is that car today?
Ah, on the road. It's just not all of them. And 400 miles to the gallon is what we need.

So ya wanna pay sixty bucks a gallon eh?

Trump the chuckle head must likely think Pittsburgh. is like it was in the 1950's with steel and coal

Maybe he can bring it back because after all those steel mills were shut down because of another Presidential a hole who sold us out and started giving our jobs to overseas, many of those cities went under, thousands lost their jobs and the big steel industries went under real fast.

That would be lovely, but I don't believe that will occur. Besides, the future of the region hinges on education, medicine, robotics, and, natural gas.

I don't really think we have them "By the balls" at this point. France and Germany have come out and said they'll be moving on without the US and the treaty is non-negotiable. Canada's minister even came out and said he's disappointed in us.

At this point it seems more like they're just shaking their heads and walking away.

And besides, Trump couldn't give two shits about a good climate plan. It's been coal coal coal since day one. I guarantee you, when we're out of the accord by 2020, coal businesses and power plants are gonna go hog wild and nobodies gonna do a thing about it.

Climate plan??

How do you plan on something you can't control?

steel mills started closing long before President Obama was elected, do some reading and get an education, ignorant rube

From 1974 to 1986, the American steel industry was mired in a deep depression. The primary cause was the ten-year economic downturn sparked by the OPEC oil embargo and the Iranian revolution. During these recessions consumer markets contracted significantly and demand for steel weakened considerably. With markets for steel shrinking, America’s integrated steel manufacturers were forced to cut their production and sell steel at unprofitable prices.

Lessons from the steel crisis of the 1980s

Last edited:

Climate plan??

How do you plan on something you can't control?
may I add to this theme of dumping the Paris accords? I just heard that America has added some 435,000 jobs in wind and renewable energies, while it only adding about 160,000 jobs in coal. Looks like the numbers say that America has been moving ahead in spite of Trump. The numbers speak loudly repubs

The left is freaking out, they forgot what an American President looks and sounds like. It's foreign to them to hear an American President stand up for Americans. Have a nice day Barrack Hussein Obama .....BUUUUUUAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

First president since Reagan that actually gets it.

We are being bled dry by the rest of the world. I don't mind helping our allys (Israel and the West), but we need to stop funding countries that oppose our values.

Forum List

Back