Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

Win is a relative term, many feel the opposite about his actions with this Paris deal. Since we can't officially withdraw until 2020, It will make for an interesting campaign season.
Why do you think we have to wait four years to pull out of something that was never approved?
Because our president and leader made a promise through this accord. Just as Trump aims to make some bilateral trade agreements with other countries, it would be outright irresponsible for new leadership that may come into power in 2020 to not honor his agreements... It weakens trust and the value that our government has when making agreements with foreign powers. Do you really not see that?

Well done Mr. President. You fools who think you destroyed the coal industry get real we'll still be burning coal for at least a couple hundred years. Tissue?

Those who oppose the use of coal, should have electricity disconnected in their house unless it was generated by wind and sun.

If they have any integrity, that is.

So, good luck living in the cold and dark.

Did this bird brain really tweet this (get the pun?). Wonder if she worries about Guam tipping over.
No, it is not the real Maxine Waters, that was Maxine VVaters, lol.
This Trump ..lol
568c29f0190000c90178b1d5.jpeg

I don't really think we have them "By the balls" at this point. France and Germany have come out and said they'll be moving on without the US and the treaty is non-negotiable. Canada's minister even came out and said he's disappointed in us.

At this point it seems more like they're just shaking their heads and walking away.

And besides, Trump couldn't give two shits about a good climate plan. It's been coal coal coal since day one. I guarantee you, when we're out of the accord by 2020, coal businesses and power plants are gonna go hog wild and nobodies gonna do a thing about it.

They can say whatever they want, but they know the truth. USA is of vital importance.

The plan as it stands right now is a scam:

100 trillion for 3/10 of a Celsius? The predicted cost of all climate change is less than that ROFLMAO! We need some cost effective - not retarded plan to deal with the climate change. As it stands right now, the plan is clearly to enrich euro-bureaucrats and nothing else.

Again, I'm not saying that the Paris Accords was a fullproof plan. I'd feel better and more victorious if I believed that Trump was at all focused on getting a better deal than the Paris Accords. But he's not.

I don't want to wake up 15 years down the road from now and putting on a gas mask so I can survive the trip to work. He doesn't have any interest in replacing the accords. Because as well all know, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, Climate change is a Chinese hoax.

You get what I'm saying? I don't care about the damn accords. I care that we're not gonna pursue anything better and we're just gonna let the Billionaire CEO's of Coal companies wreck the land and the air around us so we can make just a few more dollars on coal.

Nothing would make our competitors happier than we sign that stupid thing. More expensive fuel and more regulations means more jobs moving out of the US and perhaps to one of their countries.

I'm lost. Like WHAT?

Like all the jobs we've lost so far because it's too expensive to produce in America. Who makes a good portion of our products today? That's right, China.

When DumBama got into office, his wife conned him into forcing restaurants to put calorie count on every item they sell. While it probably never made one fat kid skinny, it did give me an idea I wish Trump would adopt.

I think what we need is a green cost on all of our products made. It should be law. Because most of the green costs are hidden in the product and we don't know about it, I think it's time we should.

For instance when you pay $2.30 per gallon of gasoline, there should be a disclosure that 75 cents of every gallon went to pollution standards. If you buy a car for $27,000, there should be a sticker in big red letters right on the window of the vehicle that $8,000 went to make that automobile greener. If you buy a lawnmower for $400.00, the price tag should inform you that $50.00 went to make that lawnmower operate with less pollution. If you buy a can of green beans for $1.25, the label should show that .20 cents went to make those green beans greener.

Maybe if Americans realized how much actual money it costs them to support this hoax, more people would realize what a real expense it is.

The fact that only 2 other countries in the world are not part of the pact should tell you something... Syria and Guatemala. That's the group Trump has put us in.
So! This is about making America great again!

Please inform me how that is making America Great Again?
We don't have to give up economic growth for a phony climate plan. Sounds like it's making America pretty great to Me.

What do you mean giving up economic growth?
Like what? Can you give us an example?

Trump defined what his “America First” agenda means with a strong rebuke of the Paris Agreement on Climate Change Thursday, which the president said would have negatively impacted American workers.

Trump Pulls Out of Climate Accord: ‘I Was Elected To Represent Citizens of Pittsburgh, Not Paris’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leftist rejects are probably bouncing off the walls, GOOD! Imagine that working for the people and not Paris.
That doesn't mean it is all over, they aren't done and will probably pull something without a doubt.
Trump the chuckle head must likely think Pittsburgh. is like it was in the 1950's with steel and coal

Maybe he can bring it back because after all those steel mills were shut down because of another Presidential a hole who sold us out and started giving our jobs to overseas, many of those cities went under, thousands lost their jobs and the big steel industries went under real fast.
steel mills started closing long before President Obama was elected, do some reading and get an education, ignorant rube

From 1974 to 1986, the American steel industry was mired in a deep depression. The primary cause was the ten-year economic downturn sparked by the OPEC oil embargo and the Iranian revolution. During these recessions consumer markets contracted significantly and demand for steel weakened considerably. With markets for steel shrinking, America’s integrated steel manufacturers were forced to cut their production and sell steel at unprofitable prices.

Lessons from the steel crisis of the 1980s

No shit they started closing before then you said 50's and I went on to say when they started closing down which was back in the 70's through 80's.

Sometimes, even if you are the longest standing member, you have to remain firm when it's time to pull out.

I know a lot on the pussified left right think that it sucks or blows but thats because they can't get past their own tendencies.

Trump has it right. It's time to stand tall and show the world that we have the balls to deal with these penetrating matters... even on our own!

If that's what it takes.

The left is freaking out, they forgot what an American President looks and sounds like. It's foreign to them to hear an American President stand up for Americans. Have a nice day Barrack Hussein Obama .....BUUUUUUAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
RAM step up Dump needs you Bring bri too
Politics
Donald Trump: Nobody wants to work for him because he is 'crazy', senior Republican says
102b4830-25c0-11e7-a66a-23957430fe89_latigre-indy-eagle-01.png.cf.jpg
Ben Kentish,The Independent 10 hours ago
d18294b6324f8529021632375013c577

Donald Trump is struggling to find new staff to work for him because everyone thinks he is “crazy”, a senior member of the US President's Republican Party has said.

Michael Steele said potential White House employees were put off by an environment in which aides are “flying by the seat of their pants”.

“The talent pool is shrinking, because who wants to sign up for crazy?” added Mr Steele, who served as chairman of the Republican National Committee between 2009 and 2011.

“Nobody wants to step into a situation where you’re flying by the seat of your pants and don’t know whether what you just said will hold up from one news cycle to the next," he told The Hill. "Nobody is going to be lining up for positions with that much uncertainty.”

For more news videos visit Yahoo View, available on iOS and Android.

Mr Steele has previously said that he does not believe Mr Trump will make it to the end of his four-year term in office and that current Vice President Mike Pence will be Commander in Chief by 2020.

His latest comments come as Mr Trump is rumoured to be mulling a shake-up of White House staff after the resignation of his communications director, Mike Dubke.

Mr Dubke had been in post for less than three months when he handed in his resignation in mid-May. But he agreed to stay on until after Mr Trump’s trip to the Middle East and Europe.

The US President’s chief of staff, Reince Priebus, is also reported to be at risk of being replaced, having been blamed for many of the problems dogging the administration.

Press Secretary Sean Spicer is also thought to be under threat amid ongoing criticism of his briefings to media, although some reports have suggested that he could keep his job but give fewer briefings.

Translation: This butt-hurt globalist never Trumper does not want to work for him.

He's free to take a hike, thousands are lining up to make America great again. Oh wait, that's not what he's doing, instead he is whining like a bitch.
Yeah norman you dumb schmuck Most leaders of our biggest businesses wanted the ah to not withdraw

Trump has yet again demonstrated how to win, without fear. He has withdrawn USA from the Paris climate deal, designed to redistribute wealth and jobs from America to globalist Euro-Bureaucrats. Virtue signaling means nothing to this strong alpha man.

Paris climate deal: Trump withdraws US from global agreement – live

He only needed to not be Hillary, but it turns out, he can be so much more than that...

‘We’re getting out, but we’ll start to negotiate and we’ll see if we can make a deal that’s fair’
The current generation wins because they can make lots of money mining coal, factories do not have to spend money on new equipment to lower toxins, drill for oil everywhere in anyway. We will all be rich.

What about our children, grandchildren, great grandchildren etc.
Anyone who supports pulling out of the Paris Accord is a selfish son of a bitch.

I'm outraged that my American president is putting my interests first instead of last, as our previous president did.
You bought his lies. Most of his stats were lies.
You also bought he was going to repeal and replace Obamacare on Day One WITH SOMETHING BETTER.

The replacement of Obama care is just as garbage as Obamacare but much worst.

Really? I mean really like this one? Created by god or human?

IMG_1529.jpg

I was wondering where that shockwave originated that just passed overhead, Trump told the climate warmers to shove it up their ass and the liberal collective exploded. Well done Mr. President :eusa_clap:

Yeah, the pussy-grabbing, sub-contractor stiffing, six time Chapter 11 'success story' knows soooo much about climate change.
Before you go and whack off in the corner at the excitement of today's news Blues boy, all he is doing is renegotiating, which is kind of ironic because the original deal was done at the behest of the US. That's right, you've kind of ripped up your own deal....only in Trump land....

You have an unhealthy amount of Trump hate and rage, maybe you should get some help with that.

Only uneducated whites trash males don't hate him. That's why his approval rating sucks.

It's also why more people want him impeached than want him to stay in office.

Win is a relative term, many feel the opposite about his actions with this Paris deal. Since we can't officially withdraw until 2020, It will make for an interesting campaign season.
Why do you think we have to wait four years to pull out of something that was never approved?
Because our president and leader made a promise through this accord. Just as Trump aims to make some bilateral trade agreements with other countries, it would be outright irresponsible for new leadership that may come into power in 2020 to not honor his agreements... It weakens trust and the value that our government has when making agreements with foreign powers. Do you really not see that?

Too bad. If other countries don't realize that we can do that with our electoral system, then they shouldn't be making deals with us in the first place. When we change leadership, we do so to change policies as well as the leadership. Trump did a great thing today, and I hope he continues doing greater things in the future. We'll run our country our way because that's why we vote in the first place.

I don't really think we have them "By the balls" at this point. France and Germany have come out and said they'll be moving on without the US and the treaty is non-negotiable. Canada's minister even came out and said he's disappointed in us.

At this point it seems more like they're just shaking their heads and walking away.

And besides, Trump couldn't give two shits about a good climate plan. It's been coal coal coal since day one. I guarantee you, when we're out of the accord by 2020, coal businesses and power plants are gonna go hog wild and nobodies gonna do a thing about it.

Climate plan??

How do you plan on something you can't control?
may I add to this theme of dumping the Paris accords? I just heard that America has added some 435,000 jobs in wind and renewable energies, while it only adding about 160,000 jobs in coal. Looks like the numbers say that America has been moving ahead in spite of Trump. The numbers speak loudly repubs

It stands to reason that the number is higher when you add something to what is new than the number that you add to something that has been there for decades.

Logic and reason speak louder than liberals.

Forum List

Back