Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

LOL people like to forget billions of years of history for agenda :rofl:

It's too bad these loons weren't around to stop the last ice age from ending as the earth warmed. My God the sea level rise swamped the Bering Land Bridge and a not a single Marxist was around to cry about it 11000 years ago.

By the time Trump's gone the world will be a different place and the US' role in it will be much diminished.

Good.

This isnt some silly game, real American boys and girls are getting maimed and killed over this PC Globalist Pax Americana horse shit and I am sick to death of it!

I just have a hard time believing climate change extremists when so many of them also believe boys can become girls.

Trump defined what his “America First” agenda means with a strong rebuke of the Paris Agreement on Climate Change Thursday, which the president said would have negatively impacted American workers.

Trump Pulls Out of Climate Accord: ‘I Was Elected To Represent Citizens of Pittsburgh, Not Paris’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leftist rejects are probably bouncing off the walls, GOOD! Imagine that working for the people and not Paris.
That doesn't mean it is all over, they aren't done and will probably pull something without a doubt.

upload_2017-6-1_15-38-1.png

Last edited:
Trump defined what his “America First” agenda means with a strong rebuke of the Paris Agreement on Climate Change Thursday, which the president said would have negatively impacted American workers.

Trump Pulls Out of Climate Accord: ‘I Was Elected To Represent Citizens of Pittsburgh, Not Paris’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leftist rejects are probably bouncing off the walls, GOOD! Imagine that working for the people and not Paris.
That doesn't mean it is all over, they aren't done and will probably pull something without a doubt.
View attachment 130205

Prettiest little city. I love going through the tunnel and having it open to that view. Go Pens.

Too funny! the rightwing goyim are cheering!!! and they also cheer to get rid of clean water and air standards too!!! hint stupid goyim, you are killing yourselves and you spawn faster then nature is by itself :laugh2:

We have clean air and clean water? Big pharma run off and fluoride in the water and then they are spraying the skies with strontium, barium and aluminum nano-particulates.......yeah, "da gubermint" loves and cares for the sheeple. Seriously, dude....you don't really have a clue.

View attachment 130197
i know, I know you studied many many years and was too smart for any college

Germany, France and Italy have announced that they will not renegotiate the accord.

Ergo, it's done as far as the US in concerned. Have fun y'all.

View attachment 130205

Prettiest little city. I love going through the tunnel and having it open to that view. Go Pens.

Ever catch a game at PNC Park? One of the best venues in all of Major League Baseball.

So the USA has joined Syria and Nicaragua as the ONLY COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD to refuse to reform.
Strange bedfellows, not unlike being alone with Myanmar in clinging to the Imperial system of measurement.
As always, jingoism presents as weakness.

Today was a big Victory for Trump, and America!

DOWS SETS NEW RECORD as President Trump Announces US Withdrawal from Paris Climate Accord

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/dows-sets-new-record-president-trump-announces-us-withdrawal-paris-climate-accord/

No Steve.
1. It's not a victory of America because only minorities like you support Trump.
2. Can you give us an example ------- Why you think this is a victory crap for America? When majority of Americans, even businesses that are polluters and around the world support the Climate accord.
3. This is another embarrassment of America and the world are laughing at us.

Sad.

I was wondering where that shockwave originated that just passed overhead, Trump told the climate warmers to shove it up their ass and the liberal collective exploded. Well done Mr. President :eusa_clap:

Yeah, the pussy-grabbing, sub-contractor stiffing, six time Chapter 11 'success story' knows soooo much about climate change.
Before you go and whack off in the corner at the excitement of today's news Blues boy, all he is doing is renegotiating, which is kind of ironic because the original deal was done at the behest of the US. That's right, you've kind of ripped up your own deal....only in Trump land....

which is kind of ironic because the original deal was done at the behest of the US.

At the behest of the entire country? Wow! My ballot must have been lost in the mail.
When did you get your ballot?

Apparently the Libtard mayor of Pittsburg is having a shitfit. :lmao:

So the USA has joined Syria and Nicaragua as the ONLY COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD to refuse to reform.
Strange bedfellows, not unlike being alone with Myanmar in clinging to the Imperial system of measurement.
As always, jingoism presents as weakness.
Would you like le tissue?

Trump the chuckle head must likely think Pittsburgh. is like it was in the 1950's with steel and coal

View attachment 130205

Ever catch a game at PNC Park? One of the best venues in all of Major League Baseball.

Remember when everything use to be held at the " Civic Arena" the big dome thingy.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back