Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

Watching liberal heads explode on social media brings back those sweet memories from election night!

Since all these stupid Moon Bats are convinced that because Trump pulled out of the Paris Climate Agreement the earth is going to burn up then they should all go out and buy one of these:

View attachment 130201

Or maybe if they are convinced the ice caps are going to melt and they might drown maybe they should build one of these:

View attachment 130202

There is a used boat on top of Mt. Ararat in Turkey they can use.

"But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy... One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. " -- IPCC

See? It's all about the Benjamins

Liberals are more upset Trump quit the Paris Accord than they were over the Manchester bombing. Let that sink in

Our President is choosing to put American jobs, American consumers, American energy, and American industry first.

Trump defined what his “America First” agenda means with a strong rebuke of the Paris Agreement on Climate Change Thursday, which the president said would have negatively impacted American workers.

Trump Pulls Out of Climate Accord: ‘I Was Elected To Represent Citizens of Pittsburgh, Not Paris’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leftist rejects are probably bouncing off the walls, GOOD! Imagine that working for the people and not Paris.
That doesn't mean it is all over, they aren't done and will probably pull something without a doubt.
PittsburghatDawn.jpg

I will urge Democrats now to fully defund any and all money going to any church in the country.

Why would you urge Democrats? They got their asses kicked in November. They are beaten in the House, Senate, White House, majority of states and soon the Supreme Court. They cant defund anything. Just like they couldn't stop our withdrawal from that odious treaty.
You must be getting tired of losing but you really have no say in the matter because we aren't tired of winning yet.
All of Obama will be undone.

Why is doing what the Germans and French are bullying us to do--advertised as a sign of world leadership.

Update!

Ann Coulter ✔ @AnnCoulter Trump's decision on Paris accord has lefties everywhere shitting bricks. Now if they could just shit some rebar, we could build the wall! 2:40 PM - 1 Jun 2017 1,272 1,272 Retweets 3,426 3,426 likes

I was wondering where that shockwave originated that just passed overhead, Trump told the climate warmers to shove it up their ass and the liberal collective exploded. Well done Mr. President :eusa_clap:

Yeah, the pussy-grabbing, sub-contractor stiffing, six time Chapter 11 'success story' knows soooo much about climate change.
Before you go and whack off in the corner at the excitement of today's news Blues boy, all he is doing is renegotiating, which is kind of ironic because the original deal was done at the behest of the US. That's right, you've kind of ripped up your own deal....only in Trump land....

You have an unhealthy amount of Trump hate and rage, maybe you should get some help with that.

This is NOT a victory for America but a sad day for the earth and the future.

Exxon Mobil and majority of businesses CEO all over America and the world support climate accord.

These idiots can't predict the weather more than a few days out and they claim they can predict an entire planets climate decades from now? Which has more variables by a huge order of magnitude. Talk about your faux science its laughable. Tune in next week when climate warmers attempt to control the sun's orbit.:laugh:

What the hell would you know? Since when have deplorable trailer trash become scientists? Getting a buzz from your hourly intake of sour mash doesn't make you a scientist. I'll stick with those that actually study the atmosphere. And no , going "these idiots can't predict the weather more than a few days out" is not evidence. (BTW, most do predict it correctly)

My left pinky is smarter than you lib, don't force me to destroy your climate nonsense and embarrass you.

I don't really think we have them "By the balls" at this point. France and Germany have come out and said they'll be moving on without the US and the treaty is non-negotiable. Canada's minister even came out and said he's disappointed in us.

At this point it seems more like they're just shaking their heads and walking away.

And besides, Trump couldn't give two shits about a good climate plan. It's been coal coal coal since day one. I guarantee you, when we're out of the accord by 2020, coal businesses and power plants are gonna go hog wild and nobodies gonna do a thing about it.

They can say whatever they want, but they know the truth. USA is of vital importance.

The plan as it stands right now is a scam:

100 trillion for 3/10 of a Celsius? The predicted cost of all climate change is less than that ROFLMAO! We need some cost effective - not retarded plan to deal with the climate change. As it stands right now, the plan is clearly to enrich euro-bureaucrats and nothing else.

Again, I'm not saying that the Paris Accords was a fullproof plan. I'd feel better and more victorious if I believed that Trump was at all focused on getting a better deal than the Paris Accords. But he's not.

I don't want to wake up 15 years down the road from now and putting on a gas mask so I can survive the trip to work. He doesn't have any interest in replacing the accords. Because as well all know, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, Climate change is a Chinese hoax.

You get what I'm saying? I don't care about the damn accords. I care that we're not gonna pursue anything better and we're just gonna let the Billionaire CEO's of Coal companies wreck the land and the air around us so we can make just a few more dollars on coal.

Nothing would make our competitors happier than we sign that stupid thing. More expensive fuel and more regulations means more jobs moving out of the US and perhaps to one of their countries.

I'm lost. Like WHAT?

Well done Mr. President. You fools who think you destroyed the coal industry get real we'll still be burning coal for at least a couple hundred years. Tissue?

Forum List

Back