Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

JUST IN: Dow sets NEW RECORD as President Trump announces US withdrawal from Paris

DBQ0yKMW0AIydlm.jpg

"But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy... One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. " -- IPCC

See? It's all about the Benjamins

Liberal's have two ideas.

1) Regulation
2) Throw other people's money at their crisis of the day.

Win is a relative term, many feel the opposite about his actions with this Paris deal. Since we can't officially withdraw until 2020, It will make for an interesting campaign season.
Why do you think we have to wait four years to pull out of something that was never approved?

Republicans your party has become non-existent and all 'laws' you pass will be ignored.

I see you are missing something really basic here. The Republicans won and the Democrats lost. The laws, even "laws", the Republicans pass will be the laws of the land.
The Democrats...well they can't pass any laws. Or stop any laws from being passed. In fact, being irrelevant, they should just go home.
Yes we did this. And are going to keep doing it.

If it helps working Americans who give a damn about their country.....the Left is patently against it.

• Immigration
  • Climate
  • Business Regulation
  • Trade
In each of these....the Left favors policies that help NON Americans more than Americans.
Kicking the SOB's out of the country would make America great again instantly.

Trump defined what his “America First” agenda means with a strong rebuke of the Paris Agreement on Climate Change Thursday, which the president said would have negatively impacted American workers.

Trump Pulls Out of Climate Accord: ‘I Was Elected To Represent Citizens of Pittsburgh, Not Paris’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leftist rejects are probably bouncing off the walls, GOOD! Imagine that working for the people and not Paris.
That doesn't mean it is all over, they aren't done and will probably pull something without a doubt.
View attachment 130205

Point state park and I see what use to be called the US Steel building.

well maybe you should actually do some research and see where our energy is coming from. I think you'd be surprised. BTW, electric cars still need power. No matter what you may think it is the same mess that is the gas version of a vehicle. just saying. what happens to the batteries as they decline? ooops.
Wasn't that reg on power plants meant to correct that a bit? The one Trump just got rid of? Much better mass transit is the best idea.
But wind can be used and so can solar to produce electricity.
Another unlawful act. You are on a roll today!
Executive orders aren't unlawful unless the court says so.
Do you deny that wind and solar can produce electricity? Do you deny what I said about Norway? Quit making excuses. You are the young generation that is supposedly going to save us. What are you doing but sticking your head in the sand?

Let's consider Norway, and all their electric cars and hydroelectric energy- Norway is a country of around 5 million people (about the same population of Colorado) and a land mass the size of Montana. The petroleum industry makes up 25% of their GDP, and they are the biggest exporter of oil per capital outside of the Middle East. They are also a leader in hydroelectric power production mainly because they are fortunate to have the climate, topography and resources to utilize power from water. Hydroelectric requires rivers that can be dammed to create a potential energy with sufficient head as well as a cooperative population/government to allow the dams to be built. Those properties do not exist in most of the US the way they do in Norway.
We got sunshine. We got wind. We got topography. We got brains. We should use them.

Nothing is stopping you

Trump has yet again demonstrated how to win, without fear. He has withdrawn USA from the Paris climate deal, designed to redistribute wealth and jobs from America to globalist Euro-Bureaucrats. Virtue signaling means nothing to this strong alpha man.

Paris climate deal: Trump withdraws US from global agreement – live

He only needed to not be Hillary, but it turns out, he can be so much more than that...

‘We’re getting out, but we’ll start to negotiate and we’ll see if we can make a deal that’s fair’
The leaders of France, Germany and Italy say the Paris climate accord cannot be renegotiated as President Donald Trump has demanded.
France, Germany, Italy: Paris climate accord can't be renegotiated

I'm usually not a big fan of pulling out of tight situations. However, I have to agree that it's sometimes necessary , if you want to come at things from at different angle, for example.

Sometimes, the same tired old pushing and thrusting back and for can create very unpleasant friction and undesirable results.

So, why not just pull out, change positions or maybe even trade partners and then push for a more desirable outcome for all involved?

Trump defined what his “America First” agenda means with a strong rebuke of the Paris Agreement on Climate Change Thursday, which the president said would have negatively impacted American workers.

Trump Pulls Out of Climate Accord: ‘I Was Elected To Represent Citizens of Pittsburgh, Not Paris’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leftist rejects are probably bouncing off the walls, GOOD! Imagine that working for the people and not Paris.
That doesn't mean it is all over, they aren't done and will probably pull something without a doubt.
View attachment 130205

And everybody takes a shower unlike the French Surrender Monkies.

thepointcirca1923.gif
Point_Small.jpg
Monongahela River at Pittsburgh.jpg
lightning_06.19.06_pittsburghskyline.jpg
DuquesneIncline.jpg

Mexicans, Muslims and RW Mericans,

3 peas in a pod.

BRAVO!

RW's finally found their social place in life.

America is now a third world country. Evangelical Kristians, who aren't Christians and they know they aren't Christians, are more dangerous to humanity than any terrorist from Islam.

I will urge Democrats now to fully defund any and all money going to any church in the country. To rescind all tax exemptions from all churches. They've become political arms of the Republican party like Faux News and are not houses of worship anymore. There are no Christians that sit in them.

The United States has given up world leadership and will be increasingly ignored on the world stage. A low energy mentally ill loser is in the White House now and will also be ignored. Republicans your party has become non-existent and all 'laws' you pass will be ignored.

LOL. Too funny.

"America is now a third world country. Evangelical Kristians, who aren't Christians and they know they aren't Christians, are more dangerous to humanity than any terrorist from Islam."

Were you abused by one as a kid?

"The United States has given up world leadership and will be increasingly ignored on the world stage. A low energy mentally ill loser is in the White House now and will also be ignored. Republicans your party has become non-existent and all 'laws' you pass will be ignored"

What you meant to say was that the United States refuses to lead the rest of the Lemmings over the cliff.

View attachment 130205

Home Sweet Home!

View attachment 130205

And everybody takes a shower unlike the French Surrender Monkies.

View attachment 130213 View attachment 130212 View attachment 130211 View attachment 130210 View attachment 130209

Oh the trusty encline, you get one hell of a view from that thing. Mt Washington

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Oh the trusty encline, you get one hell of a view from that thing. Mt Washington

There are so many marriage proposals that take place on Mt. Washington's overlook. It's really a stunning view.

Because of business I've been to China many many times and I've witnessed the worst of the worst smog you can possibly imagine. This due to unregulated and no restrictions.

This is in China the most violators even agreed to this climate accord. But not Trump. SAD.

IMG_1529.jpg

At the moment, Syria and Nicaragua. That's the company in which Trump wants to put the U.S.
That is a pretty weak argument for staying in it. It was a rigged deal designed to weaken our nation and further bankrupt America. No thanks! Read the treaty on Wikipedia. It must of been drafted by nations and people that hate America. Just read the damn thing and then get back to us.

Forum List

Back