Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

You make my point, thank you.

It's the dictator that murders, not the ideology. I don't like communism any more than you do but it depends on who is steering the ship. If the pope was running a communistic country I don't think there would be mass murder.

The ideology is what creates dictators. There is no such thing as a communist who isn't a totalitarian.
Yes the ideology creates a dictator. A dictator decides to kill their citizens or not. Again, if Gandhi was the German dictator instead of hitler we wouldn't have seen the genocide.

If your grandma had balls she would be your grandpa.

What you're saying is that "true communism" hasn't been tried yet.

Everyone who tried their version of communism failed. Why do you think that your version will work?
I don't think that, I'm not a fan of communism at all... I perfer the Democratic Republic that we have, by far the best form of government in the world

God damn dude now you forgot the posts you made?
I didn't forget anything. You probably made false assumptions about my statements instead of just reading my words and taking them at face value

I can't. It's why Trump took us out. You gave the example precisely. good job. Now, can you answer your own question? Cause that is what the accord stated.
Where did the accord state that? Can you post the part that directs us to pay China?
Why didn't you answer why China doesn't do anything with their emissions until 2030? Can't answer that? 8 billion to China and other third worlds. It was explained in Trump's speech yesterday, go read the transcript.
Trump lies on a daily baisis, I don't believe the words coming out of his mouth so I'm asking to see the data from the actual agreement, you can't seem to produce it.

To answer your question, no I don't think it's ok for China to take no actions until 2030, though I haven't seen evidence showing that statement to be true either.

Are. You sure about 2030?

Or are you posting ignorant?

You don't have a clue do you?
I do not have a clue which is why I'm asking questions and asking for details. I haven't read the Paris Agreement... all I've heard is conflicting talking points from the left and right.
You think these morons have? LOL

:lmao:
Have a good day!
TN sulks. He's got nothing.
Lol I was just laughing at you. THINK about what you wrote. Good lord!!
Say, did you read the science I gave you yesterday? Or are you fine with talking points and pseudo science?
Don't talk to me about "talking points" and "pseudo science." You're in it up to your eyeballs. I think I read your articles--I was pretty busy but I read some, for sure.
so you can't answer how much 10 PPM of CO2 will warm the earth? shame on you. how come you don't know this number? Now you are but a fool.
Your question means nothing.

You mean nothing.. Trump does..

Do I need to retype the questions that you completely dodged?
I can't. It's why Trump took us out. You gave the example precisely. good job. Now, can you answer your own question? Cause that is what the accord stated.
Yeah, we can get out 2020. Cities and companies and states can and will continue to negotiate with the UN.

We already got out you idiot.

Don't waste your time, he lives in an alternate reality.
We are not out, regardless of what you think. You guys are totally ignorant about this.

Tell us oh constitutional scholar... did the U.S. Senate ratify this agreement?

You are just repeating yourself and claiming actual words said by trump have no real meaning or that he is permitted to lie the first time he says something. The words mean what they are interpreted to mean days after the original statement in trumpworld, not when they are first spoken. You want to be allowed to excuse trump lies by insisting he doesn't really mean what he says the first time he says something. You are demanding that when trump gets caught telling a lie he be allowed a "do-over" and change what he said.

and you keep forcing what he said into a "lie" so you can be happy and "right" in that he lied.

how do you know what he meant any more than i do? i'm simply offering another way to interpret what he said w/o bias or without trying to prove something. you may want to ask yourself why you are so hellbent on only allowing what he said to be taken in ONE way - which only serves to warm up your hate for him.

so i ask you this - if we agree to the paris accord and that means we must reduce emissions THIS YEAR - will building coal plants allow us to do that or would it harm that effort?
In the trump era, it is no longer important to "Say what you mean and mean what you say." Lying is OK and acceptable as long as your last name is trump or associated with trump. Truth and falsehoods are now in the realm of opinions for the trump generation.
stop dancing and answer the question.

if we signed the paris accord, would we be able to build coal plants AND meet the goals we'd have placed on us at the same time?
Of course, we could. The problem is it would cost huge amounts to build cleaner coal facilities, making it unprofitable and make advances in other areas, such as auto emissions.

Trump is simply lying about the options.
would doing so - using coal plants - hurt us in meeting our goal? you said YES WE CAN but you didn't tag on the ramifications of said decision.

so - IF WE BUILD COAL PLANTS - can we still meet our carbon emissions goal?

if you refuse to answer it again then i know you're simply full of shit and refuse to be fair. just anti-trump.
I answered your question. I stipulated that it would require building plants at huge costs and making advances in other areas such as auto emissions.

The ideology is what creates dictators. There is no such thing as a communist who isn't a totalitarian.
Yes the ideology creates a dictator. A dictator decides to kill their citizens or not. Again, if Gandhi was the German dictator instead of hitler we wouldn't have seen the genocide.

Everyone who tried their version of communism failed. Why do you think that your version will work?
I don't think that, I'm not a fan of communism at all... I perfer the Democratic Republic that we have, by far the best form of government in the world

I didn't forget anything. You probably made false assumptions about my statements instead of just reading my words and taking them at face value

Give it a break , you said communist never killed anyone.

Where did the accord state that? Can you post the part that directs us to pay China?
Why didn't you answer why China doesn't do anything with their emissions until 2030? Can't answer that? 8 billion to China and other third worlds. It was explained in Trump's speech yesterday, go read the transcript.
Trump lies on a daily baisis, I don't believe the words coming out of his mouth so I'm asking to see the data from the actual agreement, you can't seem to produce it.

To answer your question, no I don't think it's ok for China to take no actions until 2030, though I haven't seen evidence showing that statement to be true either.

I do not have a clue which is why I'm asking questions and asking for details. I haven't read the Paris Agreement... all I've heard is conflicting talking points from the left and right.

So you have an opinion you don't have a clue what it's about?

Typical ..of the left

I've only asked questions... I haven't stated my opinion yet. That's you making false assumptions and distorting my narrative... typical right

We do , you don't

All you need to know is that it wasn't a treaty because it was never ratified by the U.S. Senate. It was an executive agreement entered into by Obama. Trump nullified that agreement with an E.O.
Yes, the legality of what Trump did is not in question

Really??? Quote me

Typical ..of the left

I've only asked questions... I haven't stated my opinion yet. That's you making false assumptions and distorting my narrative... typical right

You already did by saying pinko commies never killed anyone..

That means you're ignorant as they come.

Come up with a better argument 'cuz that one is indicative of a reading deficiency.
Have a good day!
Say, did you read the science I gave you yesterday? Or are you fine with talking points and pseudo science?
Don't talk to me about "talking points" and "pseudo science." You're in it up to your eyeballs. I think I read your articles--I was pretty busy but I read some, for sure.
Then show me SCIENCE that backs your outlandish assertions.
Show me how what i am saying is wrong. I will gladly wait :)
I'm not playing that game with you. If you actually had any interest in the facts underlying this topic, you would have already read the SCIENCE. Which you obviously haven't. I'm not a scientist so why the hell do you expect me to read raw data? I didn't know you were a scientist either. I believe you are taking the word of the folks you agree with. Same as I am. Except there are a HELL of a lot more of us than there are of you folks. Outlandish, indeed. Are you out of your mind?

We do , you don't
Then act it. Provide some SCIENCE, as TN puts it. Prove your alarmist views.

Typical ..of the left

You already did by saying pinko commies never killed anyone..

That means you're ignorant as they come.

I didn't say that... that was the voices in your heading telling you that. Next time try simply reading my actual words

Really??? Quote me

Do really want me to embarrass you once again?

Really??? Quote me

You're just embarrassing yourself bub.

We do , you don't
Then act it. Provide some SCIENCE, as TN puts it. Prove your alarmist views.

I already did multiple times you choose to ignore.

It's just a coincidence that every Communist leader murders his own citizens, right?
You make my point, thank you.

It's the dictator that murders, not the ideology. I don't like communism any more than you do but it depends on who is steering the ship. If the pope was running a communistic country I don't think there would be mass murder.

All Communist leaders murder their citizens, some into the tens of millions, but that's because of the leader and not the ideology that has no value for human life.....hmmmkay
That's all I was trying to say

That Communism as a philosophy has no respect for human life? Yes, that's it
No a dictator with no respect for human life will likely take life. Communism as an ideology has no respect for collective decision making and accountability.

Let me ask... are our businesses that are run by a single owner much different than a communist ideology?

Let me know when Apple or GM start rounding up and executing their employees and then we can talk about the similarities between Communism and running a business.

You know there's something seriously wring with you, right?

Have a good day!
Then show me SCIENCE that backs your outlandish assertions.
Show me how what i am saying is wrong. I will gladly wait :)
I'm not playing that game with you. If you actually had any interest in the facts underlying this topic, you would have already read the SCIENCE. Which you obviously haven't. I'm not a scientist so why the hell do you expect me to read raw data? I didn't know you were a scientist either. I believe you are taking the word of the folks you agree with. Same as I am. Except there are a HELL of a lot more of us than there are of you folks. Outlandish, indeed. Are you out of your mind?
you have MODELS and fill your holes with "humans must do it" like people did with religion when they wondered why it rained 3K years ago. Congratulations.

Really??? Quote me

You're just embarrassing yourself bub.

You can just go back a few pages you fucking moron..

Forum List

Back