Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

you said global warming is caused by human c02 only. That's the craziest thing I ever heard. And that is even ignoring that global warming isn't science.
you said global warming is caused by human c02 only.
Why in hell would I say that? That's not true. Find a decent argument or keep quiet.
You said this
Global warming is caused by additional (not natural) C02 in the atmosphere.
:dunno:
Come up with a better argument 'cuz that one is indicative of a reading deficiency.
:lmao:
Have a good day!
TN sulks. He's got nothing.
Lol I was just laughing at you. THINK about what you wrote. Good lord!!
Say, did you read the science I gave you yesterday? Or are you fine with talking points and pseudo science?

you said global warming is caused by human c02 only. That's the craziest thing I ever heard. And that is even ignoring that global warming isn't science.
Why in hell would I say that? That's not true. Find a decent argument or keep quiet.
You said this
Come up with a better argument 'cuz that one is indicative of a reading deficiency.
Have a good day!

He has science on his side ...you just have ..well just emotional feelings.

Another very bad Globalist deal, agreed to by American Globalists who don't care about American Citizens. Trump's delivering on his campaign promise. He's putting Americans first. It's time to turn the page on 'Global Warming.' It's only about absolute control and money for the Elites pushing it.

The constant fear mongering over it has become so old and tiresome. The earth warms, the earth cools. That's the way it is. There's no need for more Globalist Government control of peoples' lives. We already have too much of that. Time to move on. Kudos to Donald Trump. :thup:

TN and Bear are sulking. 3 states 30 cities and 100 companies are now negotiating with the UN on following the Accord.

There is nothing Trump can do to stop anyone or city outside of his Executive Branch from ignoring him.

No...not even close........this has been a money play from the beginning........
Yeah I've heard that talking point for years. It's old and stale

It is true and accurate......billions of dollars from the U.S is supposed to be given to India, China, Russia and every other country.......and those countries can still do what ever they want because their is no way to make them do anything the treaty says they have to do....

And to you that makes perfect sense........? And this is why nutters like you can't be allowed to be in charge of anything.....
No it doesn't make sense to me... please explain how many billions of dollars were we supposed to give to China? And for doing what?
well that is exactly the point. do you know why we need to give billions of dollars and China doesn't do anything? you find that acceptable. Again, why you shouldn't be in charge of anything.
Do I need to retype the questions that you completely dodged?
I can't. It's why Trump took us out. You gave the example precisely. good job. Now, can you answer your own question? Cause that is what the accord stated.

TN and Bear are sulking. 3 states 30 cities and 100 companies are now negotiating with the UN on following the Accord.

There is nothing Trump can do to stop anyone or city outside of his Executive Branch from ignoring him.
surreeee. let me laugh at you.

And here we have the typical excuse for a proven and indisputable trump lie. The words and the actual statement is alleged to be an innocent misstatement, but once the statement is analyzed, reinterpreted and adjusted, it is not a real lie because there are reasons and excuse for the lie.

Also, Obama told some lies when he was President, so trump can tell as many lies as he wants.

also - you are now a liar.

you say "proven and indisputable trump lie"

if that were the case then why are you also now saying

"it's not a real live cause there are reasons for it..."

if there are reasons for it that can cause the cloud of pigpen confusion you choose to live under, then it can't be "indisputable" now can it? you may want to look up the words you choose to use cause they damn sure don't mean anything in the context of which you choose to use them.
You are distorting my statement by editing, but the actual statement is right there in the quote and easy to see. The quote points out excuses used to justify trump lies by trump and his supporters.

This is not complicated. Trump said China would open hundreds of coal-fired plants and the USA would not be allowed to open new plants. The facts, China is canceling the opening of over 100 coal-fired plants and the USA is free to open new plants if they want to.
The thrust of your excuse is that there is no such thing as "clean coal" and the USA could not reach pollution standards with new coal-fired plants because there are no other ways to meet those standards according to you. Hence, trump is lying as a simple run around to be able to create more pollution and dirtier air quality standards. Americans will be subjected to dangerously polluted air and it is taking a trump lie to get to that point.

The purpose of trump's lying about coal and coal-fired plants are so that the coal industry can burn more coal, pollute more air and make more profits at the expense of the health of Americans. They will be breathing more polluted air.

you mean like you are distorting trumps so you can call him a liar under YOUR set of term ONLY in which HE would have meant?

your statement:
This is not complicated. Trump said China would open hundreds of coal-fired plants and the USA would not be allowed to open new plants. The facts, China is canceling the opening of over 100 coal-fired plants and the USA is free to open new plants if they want to.

Yes. Both can open plants. However, both are not held to the same goals / standards. If china does it, who cares for 13 years. If we do it, we can't meet goals placed on us.

ergo - we can't do it AND make the goal.

you're the one limiting it to ONLY what you would have it mean JUST SO you can all trump a liar even though you know what he means by his statement.

face it - regardless of what trump says, you'll bitch. you're letting your own fears and extreme hype dictate what trump MUST HAVE MEANT so you can continue your rant.

carry on. but don't say you're not distorting things WAY MORE than you now say I am.
You are just repeating yourself and claiming actual words said by trump have no real meaning or that he is permitted to lie the first time he says something. The words mean what they are interpreted to mean days after the original statement in trumpworld, not when they are first spoken. You want to be allowed to excuse trump lies by insisting he doesn't really mean what he says the first time he says something. You are demanding that when trump gets caught telling a lie he be allowed a "do-over" and change what he said.

and you keep forcing what he said into a "lie" so you can be happy and "right" in that he lied.

how do you know what he meant any more than i do? i'm simply offering another way to interpret what he said w/o bias or without trying to prove something. you may want to ask yourself why you are so hellbent on only allowing what he said to be taken in ONE way - which only serves to warm up your hate for him.

so i ask you this - if we agree to the paris accord and that means we must reduce emissions THIS YEAR - will building coal plants allow us to do that or would it harm that effort?
In the trump era, it is no longer important to "Say what you mean and mean what you say." Lying is OK and acceptable as long as your last name is trump or associated with trump. Truth and falsehoods are now in the realm of opinions for the trump generation.

And many people allowed the Germans to murder 6 million Jews.........the same types pushing this stupidity....and even more still think communism, which is responsible for the deaths of 100 million innocent men, women and children, just hasn't been given the right chance.......

So please.....the left wing nutters in Europe and around the world have nothing to teach us....
Communism didn't kill anybody... a narcesistic, charismatic nationalist douchebag did

It's just a coincidence that every Communist leader murders his own citizens, right?
You make my point, thank you.

It's the dictator that murders, not the ideology. I don't like communism any more than you do but it depends on who is steering the ship. If the pope was running a communistic country I don't think there would be mass murder.

All Communist leaders murder their citizens, some into the tens of millions, but that's because of the leader and not the ideology that has no value for human life.....hmmmkay
That's all I was trying to say

That Communism as a philosophy has no respect for human life? Yes, that's it

states can do what they want. Your stupidity doesn't change the FACT that it was done illegally.
Also, to add to your numbers, how many states sued Obama and put this unconstitutional bullshit on hold? 30?

Another very bad Globalist deal, agreed to by American Globalists who don't care about American Citizens. Trump's delivering on his campaign promise. He's putting Americans first. It's time to turn the page on 'Global Warming.' It's only about absolute control and money for the Elites pushing it.

The constant fear mongering over it has become so old and tiresome. The earth warms, the earth cools. That's the way it is. There's no need for more Globalist Government control of peoples' lives. We already have too much of that. Time to move on. Kudos to Donald Trump. :thup:

That's what they hate...

Will Trump and his neanderthals turn America into a third-world shithole? They're getting a good start...

So let me see if I'm clear with what you're saying.

Pulling out of an economic disaster that does absolutely nothing will make this nation a third world crapper

But we should have open borders to let in all those horrible third worlders for our nation to be better?

Doc1, the Agreement stands whether Trump "withdraws" or whatever. Your personal attacks are helpless and hopeless, merely showing your weakness. States and cities in America will now ignore his comments.
He is the president.. You are no one.
I know what the Accord holds nations to when they want to withdraw. The US may withdraw in November 2020. All of you Alt Righties crying? Your tears are sweet.
Since you know the accord, why doesn't china do anything until 2030?

also - you are now a liar.

you say "proven and indisputable trump lie"

if that were the case then why are you also now saying

"it's not a real live cause there are reasons for it..."

if there are reasons for it that can cause the cloud of pigpen confusion you choose to live under, then it can't be "indisputable" now can it? you may want to look up the words you choose to use cause they damn sure don't mean anything in the context of which you choose to use them.
You are distorting my statement by editing, but the actual statement is right there in the quote and easy to see. The quote points out excuses used to justify trump lies by trump and his supporters.

The thrust of your excuse is that there is no such thing as "clean coal" and the USA could not reach pollution standards with new coal-fired plants because there are no other ways to meet those standards according to you. Hence, trump is lying as a simple run around to be able to create more pollution and dirtier air quality standards. Americans will be subjected to dangerously polluted air and it is taking a trump lie to get to that point.

The purpose of trump's lying about coal and coal-fired plants are so that the coal industry can burn more coal, pollute more air and make more profits at the expense of the health of Americans. They will be breathing more polluted air.

you mean like you are distorting trumps so you can call him a liar under YOUR set of term ONLY in which HE would have meant?

your statement:

Yes. Both can open plants. However, both are not held to the same goals / standards. If china does it, who cares for 13 years. If we do it, we can't meet goals placed on us.

you're the one limiting it to ONLY what you would have it mean JUST SO you can all trump a liar even though you know what he means by his statement.

face it - regardless of what trump says, you'll bitch. you're letting your own fears and extreme hype dictate what trump MUST HAVE MEANT so you can continue your rant.

carry on. but don't say you're not distorting things WAY MORE than you now say I am.
You are just repeating yourself and claiming actual words said by trump have no real meaning or that he is permitted to lie the first time he says something. The words mean what they are interpreted to mean days after the original statement in trumpworld, not when they are first spoken. You want to be allowed to excuse trump lies by insisting he doesn't really mean what he says the first time he says something. You are demanding that when trump gets caught telling a lie he be allowed a "do-over" and change what he said.

and you keep forcing what he said into a "lie" so you can be happy and "right" in that he lied.

how do you know what he meant any more than i do? i'm simply offering another way to interpret what he said w/o bias or without trying to prove something. you may want to ask yourself why you are so hellbent on only allowing what he said to be taken in ONE way - which only serves to warm up your hate for him.

so i ask you this - if we agree to the paris accord and that means we must reduce emissions THIS YEAR - will building coal plants allow us to do that or would it harm that effort?
In the trump era, it is no longer important to "Say what you mean and mean what you say." Lying is OK and acceptable as long as your last name is trump or associated with trump. Truth and falsehoods are now in the realm of opinions for the trump generation.
stop dancing and answer the question.

if we signed the paris accord, would we be able to build coal plants AND meet the goals we'd have placed on us at the same time?

Yeah I've heard that talking point for years. It's old and stale

It is true and accurate......billions of dollars from the U.S is supposed to be given to India, China, Russia and every other country.......and those countries can still do what ever they want because their is no way to make them do anything the treaty says they have to do....

And to you that makes perfect sense........? And this is why nutters like you can't be allowed to be in charge of anything.....
No it doesn't make sense to me... please explain how many billions of dollars were we supposed to give to China? And for doing what?
well that is exactly the point. do you know why we need to give billions of dollars and China doesn't do anything? you find that acceptable. Again, why you shouldn't be in charge of anything.
I can't. It's why Trump took us out. You gave the example precisely. good job. Now, can you answer your own question? Cause that is what the accord stated.
Where did the accord state that? Can you post the part that directs us to pay China?

Where did the accord state that? Can you post the part that directs us to pay China?
Why didn't you answer why China doesn't do anything with their emissions until 2030? Can't answer that? 8 billion to China and other third worlds. It was explained in Trump's speech yesterday, go read the transcript.

here:

"Ensuring finance
In the Paris Agreement, the developed countries reaffirmed the commitment to mobilize $100 billion a year in climate finance by 2020, and agreed to continue mobilizing finance at the level of $100 billion a year until 2025.[42] The commitment refers to the pre-existing plan to provide US$100 billion a year in aid to developing countries for actions on climate change adaptation and mitigation.[43]

Though both mitigation and adaptation require increased climate financing, adaptation has typically received lower levels of support and has mobilised less action from the private sector.[40] A 2014 report by the OECD found that just 16 percent of global finance was directed toward climate adaptation in 2014.[44] The Paris Agreement called for a balance of climate finance between adaptation and mitigation, and specifically underscoring the need to increase adaptation support for parties most vulnerable to the effects of climate change, including Least Developed Countries and Small Island Developing States. The agreement also reminds parties of the importance of public grants, because adaptation measures receive less investment from the public sector.[40] John Kerry, as Secretary of State, announced that grant-based adaptation finance would double by 2020.[28]

Some specific outcomes of the elevated attention to adaptation financing in Paris include the G7 countries' announcement to provide US $420 million for Climate Risk Insurance, and the launching of a Climate Risk and Early Warning Systems (CREWS) Initiative.[45] In early March 2016, the Obama administration gave a $500 million grant to the "Green Climate Fund" as "the first chunk of a $3 billion commitment made at the Paris climate talks."[46][47] [52]So far, the Green Climate Fund has now received over $10 billion in pledges. Notably, the pledges come from developed nations like France, the US, and Japan, but also from developing countries such as Mexico, Indonesia, and Vietnam.[28]"

Last edited:
You said this
Have a good day!
Lol I was just laughing at you. THINK about what you wrote. Good lord!!
Say, did you read the science I gave you yesterday? Or are you fine with talking points and pseudo science?
Don't talk to me about "talking points" and "pseudo science." You're in it up to your eyeballs. I think I read your articles--I was pretty busy but I read some, for sure.

Communism didn't kill anybody... a narcesistic, charismatic nationalist douchebag did

It's just a coincidence that every Communist leader murders his own citizens, right?
You make my point, thank you.

It's the dictator that murders, not the ideology. I don't like communism any more than you do but it depends on who is steering the ship. If the pope was running a communistic country I don't think there would be mass murder.

All Communist leaders murder their citizens, some into the tens of millions, but that's because of the leader and not the ideology that has no value for human life.....hmmmkay
That's all I was trying to say

That Communism as a philosophy has no respect for human life? Yes, that's it
No a dictator with no respect for human life will likely take life. Communism as an ideology has no respect for collective decision making and accountability.

Let me ask... are our businesses that are run by a single owner much different than a communist ideology?

your statement:

stop dancing and answer the question.

if we signed the paris accord, would we be able to build coal plants AND meet the goals we'd have placed on us at the same time?
Of course, we could. The problem is it would cost huge amounts to build cleaner coal facilities, making it unprofitable and make advances in other areas, such as auto emissions.

Trump is simply lying about the options.

I heard a little discussion on this topic this a.m., both sides. To me, the good news is that a lot is already being done to convert to wind and solar in the private sector, and that won't stop because of this totally embarrassing decision by Thunder Mouth. I used to respect conservatives' arguments except about abortion, but they're really trying my patience. LOSS OF JOBS!!! Well, no shit Sherlock, the fossil fuel industry is on the way out and there will be millions of more jobs created in the green tech industries. So wow.

Forum List

Back