Trump pulls out of Syria then lies about defeating Isis

Not even the most ardent Trump supporter could ignore or try to mitigate the damaging barrage of headlines assaulting this hapless administration.

So, what can a besieged, clueless Trump do???.........

Simple answer: Redirect the conversation by making a decision that can piss off virtually everyone' that is, order a withdrawal of our troops from Syria.....

Who are then the WINNERS" of such an unexpected (and moronic) decision to pull out of Syria?

a. Temporarily, Trump himself.......He gets a reprieve from being blasted for corruption, to being blasted as the worst of decision-makers and deal-maker.

b. Putin must be toasting vintage vodka all over the Kremlin

c. Iran must be declaring a national holiday

d. Erdogan of Turkey is probably dancing in the streets of Ankara

e. ....and, of course, ISIS must be thinking they got a commutation of their life-sentence

So, who are the LOSERS???

a. Most of all the Kurds who.....after being our staunchest allies in fighting ISIS, will now be slaughtered by the combined forces of Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Syria and certainly ISIS.

b. Israel who must be trying to figure out how they can call Trump a traitor to their cause after just recently praising him.

c. All the NATO allies who will be left alone in Syria claiming that the 2020 US elections can't come fast enough.

d. ALL OF US in America who must wonder how we can afford 6,000 troops to fight off the so-called caravans at the Mexican border.....but can't afford 1800 troops in Syria.

So now that Trump is against continued foreign intervention in Syria you're suddenly a war mongering neo-con chickenhawk?

So now that Trump is against continued foreign intervention in Syria you're suddenly a war mongering neo-con chickenhawk?

Moronic "conclusion"...as expected.

No, I am against Trump doing BIG favors to Putin, Erdogan and the Iranian mullahs,

Perhaps you should too......lol

Moronic "conclusion"...as expected.

No, I am against Trump doing BIG favors to Putin, Erdogan and the Iranian mullahs,

Perhaps you should too......lol

So now Trump is colluding with the Mullahs too? Boy, he sure gets around.

images

Heavens, Nat, what's the big favor?

Putin, Erdogan, and Iran have had, and will have, a big footprint in Syria, with or without those 2,000 U.S. troops.

The problem with the Trumpy's decision is not that it substantially alters the region's trajectory; it's that it's announced with friends caught unaware, and seemingly without consultation with his own staff, some of whom just hours before the announcement publicly stated the polar opposite. The problem, in other words, isn't the decision, it's the disarray and chaos it reveals for all to see.

Ya know who supports our pullout?

Putin...and his legion of trolls
what about the new legion of alabama trolls that affected the Moore election with disinformation?

lets see some even handed anger here.
So you must also agree that the much larger (exponentially) Russian effort to help Trump get elected absolutely made a difference there huh?

Trump pulls out of Syria that surprises his military generals, then lies about defeating Isis and throws US policy in turmoil. Trump has single handedly strengthened Russia and Isis in one stroke.

He truly is a Donald Dumbass.

Trump shocks allies and advisers with plan to pull US troops out of Syria
Pulling out of Syria is not a problem, if you want to call him Donald Dumbass
then that would be for giving up on the wall while giving Mexico and South America 11 Billion dollars
That would be Congress giving that money to the facilitators of our invaders. Trump said he will gladly take the blame for shutting down the government....and now he can take the blame for 'caving in' so quickly, but not for coming up with the idea of rewarding those countries.

He already caved on the shut down. He lasted a whole week. What a pussy.

So you wanted the Wall?

Your previous posts communicated something different.

I didn't want any wall. What has that got to do with Trump being a pussy?

what about the new legion of alabama trolls that affected the Moore election with disinformation?

So you must also agree that the much larger (exponentially) Russian effort to help Trump get elected absolutely made a difference there huh?
not at all. i think people need to think for themselves and stop blaming the troll they got trolled.

but i find it funny as shit the left is pissed russia did this to somehow help trump yet they'll do it to take down moore w/o issue.

you must think it's ok to remove tactics from one side as a FOUL while you engage heavily in them.

should we stop telling the other how they feel now or is this just why i have you on ignore and need to stop removing it?

ISIS’s roots started in Iraq while Bush was president. Thank him.
and i'm sure before they were ISIS they were something else. before that, something else. they tend to regroup and rebrand over time so blaming any one president for the shit in the middle east is self-serving to me.
True, terrorists were terrorists before forming the Islamic State. But it was Bush who inspired them to band together and to ultimately add In Syria to their goals.
and? before that it was a different country. before that a different group. in the early 70s they were all over israel in the olympics wasn't it?

trying to pin this down to 1 issue for 1 president for 1 group and pretend THAT is the sole point of evil?

fucking ignorant.

but hey, it's how you roll.
LOLOLOL

Where was such feigned intolerance and excuses when others were blaming Obama for ISIS?

ISIS formed under Bush. Sorry that reality is too pesky for you to deal with.
i wasn't here at the time.

sorry that's too complex for you to grip.
LOLOLOLOL

That has got to be the dumbest post of the day so far given you posted the very previous post to the one I’m taking about.

So yeah, you were here at the time.

2s0blvo.jpg

... though in your defense, you’re not here mentally even though you’re here posting; if ya know what I mean.

not at all. i think people need to think for themselves and stop blaming the troll they got trolled.

but i find it funny as shit the left is pissed russia did this to somehow help trump yet they'll do it to take down moore w/o issue.

you must think it's ok to remove tactics from one side as a FOUL while you engage heavily in them.

should we stop telling the other how they feel now or is this just why i have you on ignore and need to stop removing it?
I don't like any of this but there is a significant difference between a foreign government doing it and a US citizen doing it.'

But according to you folks...no one is ever affected by this stuff...so what are you whining about?

and i'm sure before they were ISIS they were something else. before that, something else. they tend to regroup and rebrand over time so blaming any one president for the shit in the middle east is self-serving to me.
True, terrorists were terrorists before forming the Islamic State. But it was Bush who inspired them to band together and to ultimately add In Syria to their goals.
and? before that it was a different country. before that a different group. in the early 70s they were all over israel in the olympics wasn't it?

trying to pin this down to 1 issue for 1 president for 1 group and pretend THAT is the sole point of evil?

fucking ignorant.

LOLOLOL

Where was such feigned intolerance and excuses when others were blaming Obama for ISIS?

LOLOLOLOL

That has got to be the dumbest post of the day so far given you posted the very previous post to the one I’m taking about.

2s0blvo.jpg

... though in your defense, you’re not here mentally even though you’re here posting; if ya know what I mean.
given i don't read your shit, who knows how my posts come across.

stop being a dick and i'll start reading them.

Trump pulls out of Syria that surprises his military generals, then lies about defeating Isis and throws US policy in turmoil. Trump has single handedly strengthened Russia and Isis in one stroke.

America finally has a clear headed President, and you find that confusing. Trump said from the beginning that our purpose in Syria was to defeat ISIS and ISIS has been defeated largely by US forces in conjunction with a few Syrian allies, so the question is, what more do we want to accomplish there? We only have about 2,000 troops there, so we are not positioned to make any great changes. Without a clear goal for what we hope to accomplish by remaining there, it makes sense to withdraw.

fucking ignorant.

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

given i don't read your shit, who knows how my posts come across.

stop being a dick and i'll start reading them.
LOLOL

Ok, and there’s the second dumbest post of the day.... moron, you replied to my post right after I corrected the imbecile who tried to blame Obama for ISIS.

Shit, you’re having a bad day today on the forum.

The CIA, politicians, "diplomats", et.al.-from both parties- have been creating enemies and terrorists in the ME since waaaaaaaaaay before BOOOOOOOOOSH!

Give up the one-note samba.

Langley employee Faun already knows that of course he ALWAYS defends our corrupt governments version of events no matter the lies that are exposed of them.:abgg2q.jpg:

Faun only cares about ISRAEL.

That's why our troops are there, and that's why he wants to keep them there.

What is the US national interest in staying in Syria?

THERE ISN'T ONE....

This is 100% about ZIONIST TRAITORS caring about ISRAEL and not about the US.

So now Trump is colluding with the Mullahs too? Boy, he sure gets around.

Naahhhh.....Trump is not smart enough to collude with the mullahs......Since he is an idiot, his decisions have unexpected consequences..........Hezbollah and ISIS may soon have comfortable bases in Syria.

Faun only cares about ISRAEL.

That's why our troops are there, and that's why he wants to keep them there.

What is the US national interest in staying in Syria?

THERE ISN'T ONE....

This is 100% about ZIONIST TRAITORS caring about ISRAEL and not about the US.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Putin, Erdogan, and Iran have had, and will have, a big footprint in Syria, with or without those 2,000 U.S. troops

No argument from me......BUT, would you concede that the job for Russia, Turkey and Iran has gotten a hell of a lot easier?

Russia and Syria have nearly wiped out ISIS, knucklehead....There's no call for Murica to be there in yet another undeclared war.

Why do you make stuff up?

I need to thank you for your use of Murica, most southern white nationalists aren't so frank about their extremism.

No argument from me......BUT, would you concede that the job for Russia, Turkey and Iran has gotten a hell of a lot easier?

In what way did those 2,000 troops make the job for Russia, Turkey and Iran hard? While answering, bear in mind that the U.S. of A. has demonstrated, time and again, and in the most conclusive way over the recent years, that it lacks the will to do anything decisive to change the outcome in Syria. Also bear in mind that Assad, with the help of the aforementioned worthies, already has complete control over the country, with the exception of a few tiny enclaves, and they were, and are, on their way to control it all. The last Daesh strongholds are about to be rounded up, the Kurds are in negotiations with Assad, and the few square miles the Americans control are insignificant.

So? I still can't see the "BIG favor".

Forum List

Back