Trump raises $13M after Pelosi announces impeachment inquiry

Good, real, legitimate Americans are fed up...BIG TIME and we’re putting our money where our mouth is.

It has already been said but...

giphy.gif

... damn if it isn't accurate.

Good, real, legitimate Americans are fed up...BIG TIME and we’re putting our money where our mouth is.

Pelosi is doing for Trump what Obama did for the AR15. I hope Trump sends her flowers in November 2020.
I don't think he's going to do that. Pelosi would just turn it into something bad to fluff her party faithfuls. They vape on "Orange man bad."

True, but it would still be nice to see Trump rub it in some. It's what he does and I would support his doing just that.

It keeps rising
I'm throwing in a few bucks tonight...keep the momentum going the universe and kek will it....

America fuck yeah

After you've completley turned off countless american from all walks of life and the entire political spectrum with Russia

Rinse repeat is an awesome stradegy

Charge!

Pelosi is doing for Trump what Obama did for the AR15. I hope Trump sends her flowers in November 2020.
I don't think he's going to do that. Pelosi would just turn it into something bad to fluff her party faithfuls. They vape on "Orange man bad."

True, but it would still be nice to see Trump rub it in some. It's what he does and I would support his doing just that.
Well, I hope President Trump just sticks with what he can do. He may never make the Democrats be honest folks, because they haven't told the truth since he won the Presidency. They're committing one disgrace after another, and they can't be stopped from being the disgraceful, overbearing jerks they really are.

Well, I hope President Trump just sticks with what he can do. He may never make the Democrats be honest folks, because they haven't told the truth since he won the Presidency. They're committing one disgrace after another, and they can't be stopped from being the disgraceful, overbearing jerks they really are.

But it is nice watching these fools screw up so bad. I liken it to watching a drunk uncle flounder at a family reunion.

Forum List

Back