Trump rallies base as Michael ravages the poor

I turned on the tube last night and they had a split screen of trailer parks and low income housing being vaporized on one side and him bellowing to an adoring flock on the other. Gee, what a great look for a US President.:disbelief:

Why doesn't Donald just hand the reigns over to Pence and go on permanent tour for Trumptards. Call it the Donald J Trump Farewell Tour. Hell, it could go on for a couple 3 years kinda like Elton John in Vegas or Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden.

There's nothing new - same old Greatest Hits and Lies, but Orangelings still lap it up like poodles. Of course, he has added a few fun new bits: Trash Dr Ford, berate MeToo, refer to all Progs as an "angry mob" - Stuff like that will keep his act fresh. He can charge 25 buck a head and make a fortune. Adulation was all he was really after anyway, and he makes a healthy profit for each performance. What say?

Trump holds campaign rally as Hurricane Michael rages

In the end all this plays to is the people who already hate Trump.

This is TDS masturbation fodder.
Screeching TDS is the go to defense of Trump. That`s all you got? Do you have any crooked Hillary or Obozo to serve up with that?

On a post like Dr.Moron's, it's the only thing needed.

Coming from a moron like you, that's a badge of honor.

when-you-see-someone-wrestling-jokes-with-their-pants-tucked-22846395.png

Trump falsely claims nearly 3,000 Americans in Puerto Rico 'did not die'

As I stated before in a differing manner, it's funny to see a twat defend a dick.

Not an actual response to the OP. Do you think it was a wise decision and a good look to rally as hundreds of thousands of American lives were being upended?

At any given time someone's life is being upended somewhere, usually in numbers.

His staff and FEMA are handling the response.

Again, nothing more than TDS jerk-off material.

That's BS. Whether or not the President can do much - it's part of his job to at least be visible and concerned and tuned in to what's happening when it's a disaster of that scale.

Not B.S. he's supposed to go down there when the storm is still raging on?

He's supposed to do nothing but sit in the Oval office waiting to fly down there?

Not an actual response to the OP. Do you think it was a wise decision and a good look to rally as hundreds of thousands of American lives were being upended?

At any given time someone's life is being upended somewhere, usually in numbers.

That's BS. Whether or not the President can do much - it's part of his job to at least be visible and concerned and tuned in to what's happening when it's a disaster of that scale.

He's supposed to do nothing but sit in the Oval office waiting to fly down there?

That doesn't mean "doing nothing" - it means working.

He spoke about it. People camped out for 48 hours to see him. 12k inside and anothe 25k outside. There is nothing he could physically do to stop the storm and he felt he owed those who committed the time to see him speak to actually speak.

48 hours? :lmao:
No they didn't - Reporters couldn't find a single person who said they were there overnight.
Jesus, you should have learned by now that Donald makes shit up.

I just told you what he said. What reporters? NYT? CNN? So you want me to not believe him but believe them?

Find me ONE PERSON who says they were there overnight - Just one
Hell, he was repurposing photos - He makes shit up.
Trump repurposes rally crowd photo from CNN's Acosta
You should know that by now.

CNN - Acosta. Thank you for your unbiased source.

It means optics over something he probably had planned for months, and considering it's not like the people in the Hurricane could have seen him at the rally, who is really being hurt by this?

Again, it's nothing more than TDS spew.

Will they do as good a job as they did in Puerto Rico?
They will if the local gov, does not steal the materials and hide them like in Puerto Rico.

It means optics over something he probably had planned for months, and considering it's not like the people in the Hurricane could have seen him at the rally, who is really being hurt by this?

So you would apply the same to prior years all the many ODS spews attacking him, such as playing golf during a recession...right? Ya, it's optics but in politics optics matter. People like to know he's concerned and in charge, not throwing them paper towels and MAGA hats.

Last edited:
I guess both sides have their Derangement Syndrome's (ODS was a confirmed disease prior to TDS. BDS is the earliest form of Derangement Syndrome known) - Obama puts vacation above American people amid deadly Louisiana flooding

So maybe he shouldn't have been called on to cancel. I hope he doesn't throw paper towels at them. I doubt it - they're his base. I doubt he even knew Puerto Rican's were American before Florence.

I turned on the tube last night and they had a split screen of trailer parks and low income housing being vaporized on one side and him bellowing to an adoring flock on the other. Gee, what a great look for a US President.:disbelief:

Why doesn't Donald just hand the reigns over to Pence and go on permanent tour for Trumptards. Call it the Donald J Trump Farewell Tour. Hell, it could go on for a couple 3 years kinda like Elton John in Vegas or Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden.

There's nothing new - same old Greatest Hits and Lies, but Orangelings still lap it up like poodles. Of course, he has added a few fun new bits: Trash Dr Ford, berate MeToo, refer to all Progs as an "angry mob" - Stuff like that will keep his act fresh. He can charge 25 buck a head and make a fortune. Adulation was all he was really after anyway, and he makes a healthy profit for each performance. What say?

Trump's headed to Florida on Sunday, I believe, to observe the damage. He's been getting updates on the storm continually. Trump is out campaigning hard for Republicans a month before a very important race. He'd be derelict in his duties if he wasn't! I know it get's your panties in a bunch to see thousands of people turn out for Trump, Doc but you better get used to it because it's going to intensify over the next few weeks.

To be quite blunt...Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and the rest of what's left of the Left...would be a lot more destructive to the country than some category 4 hurricane. Them being back in power would be a "disaster" of biblical proportions!

So you would apply the same to prior years all the many ODS spews attacking him, such as playing golf during a recession...right? Ya, it's optics but in politics optics matter. People like to know he's concerned and in charge, not throwing them paper towels and MAGA hats.

So sitting behind a desk means he is more concerned than speaking about it to 20k people in person and millions more on TV? I don't follow the logic at all.

To be quite blunt...Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and the rest of what's left of the Left...would be a lot more destructive to the country than some category 4 hurricane. Them being back in power would be a "disaster" of biblical proportions!
There`s enough left of the Left that the GOP is cutting bait on a 3 term incumbent Rep. who trails his opponent by double digits. They`ll lose at least 5 seats in Pa. and possibly 8 (eight).
PoliticsPA

If you can find one post of mine where I attack an emergency response by any president, then you have your point.

Unlike most people, I know what is entailed in trying to bring infrastructure online. Working in wastewater treatment and having an Engineering degree gives me better insight into the nuts and bolts of disaster response than most people.

People at his rally also wanted to see him. In the modern era he can be multiple places at once virtually.

ORRR, Inviting Kanye West into an Oval Office presser when - A WaPo journalist was just hacked up, the DJIA had dumped 1300 points in two days, a hurricane had decimated the Panhandle and there's NO progress on his stupid trade war with China.

Last edited:

Trump's headed to Florida on Sunday, I believe, to observe the damage. He's been getting updates on the storm continually. Trump is out campaigning hard for Republicans a month before a very important race. He'd be derelict in his duties if he wasn't! I know it get's your panties in a bunch to see thousands of people turn out for Trump, Doc but you better get used to it because it's going to intensify over the next few weeks.

You're suggesting he might wag the dog with a preemptive attack on Iran?
I agree

Or inviting Kanye West into an Oval Office presser when - A WaPo journalist was just hacked up, the DJIA had dumped 1300 points in two days, a hurricane had decimated the Panhandle and there's NO progress on his stupid trade war with China.
:CryingCow:

Lol.....so we're just wondering.

How many $$ is the OP sending for relief efforts?:2up:

Forum List

Back