Trump rallies base as Michael ravages the poor

In the end all this plays to is the people who already hate Trump.

This is TDS masturbation fodder.

Not an actual response to the OP. Do you think it was a wise decision and a good look to rally as hundreds of thousands of American lives were being upended?

Lol.....so we're just wondering.

How many $$ is the OP sending for relief efforts?:2up:

$50 to Red Cross thus far .. more to come
You?

Whatever you say s0n?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

So s0n....nobody saw you in here for a few days. Is the pie hole still burning and stingy after the Kavanaugh bumpy cucumber?

I turned on the tube last night and they had a split screen of trailer parks and low income housing being vaporized on one side and him bellowing to an adoring flock on the other. Gee, what a great look for a US President.:disbelief:

Why doesn't Donald just hand the reigns over to Pence and go on permanent tour for Trumptards. Call it the Donald J Trump Farewell Tour. Hell, it could go on for a couple 3 years kinda like Elton John in Vegas or Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden.

There's nothing new - same old Greatest Hits and Lies, but Orangelings still lap it up like poodles. Of course, he has added a few fun new bits: Trash Dr Ford, berate MeToo, refer to all Progs as an "angry mob" - Stuff like that will keep his act fresh. He can charge 25 buck a head and make a fortune. Adulation was all he was really after anyway, and he makes a healthy profit for each performance. What say?

Trump holds campaign rally as Hurricane Michael rages

Trump's headed to Florida on Sunday, I believe, to observe the damage. He's been getting updates on the storm continually. Trump is out campaigning hard for Republicans a month before a very important race. He'd be derelict in his duties if he wasn't! I know it get's your panties in a bunch to see thousands of people turn out for Trump, Doc but you better get used to it because it's going to intensify over the next few weeks.

You're suggesting he might wag the dog with a preemptive attack on Iran?
I agree

I'm suggesting that you're desperate for something to go wrong because of how successful Trump has been so far! What are you liberals running on? Higher taxes? Open borders? The appointing of judges that don't respect the Constitution? Or just a vague "RESIST"?

I turned on the tube last night and they had a split screen of trailer parks and low income housing being vaporized on one side and him bellowing to an adoring flock on the other. Gee, what a great look for a US President.:disbelief:

Why doesn't Donald just hand the reigns over to Pence and go on permanent tour for Trumptards. Call it the Donald J Trump Farewell Tour. Hell, it could go on for a couple 3 years kinda like Elton John in Vegas or Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden.

There's nothing new - same old Greatest Hits and Lies, but Orangelings still lap it up like poodles. Of course, he has added a few fun new bits: Trash Dr Ford, berate MeToo, refer to all Progs as an "angry mob" - Stuff like that will keep his act fresh. He can charge 25 buck a head and make a fortune. Adulation was all he was really after anyway, and he makes a healthy profit for each performance. What say?

What did you want him to do? Build a wall? Stand in the middle of Mexico Beach and rebuke the storm into silence?

Really? And as Michael raged on, you searched for ways to politicize a natural disaster.

Piss off.

He spoke about it. People camped out for 48 hours to see him. 12k inside and anothe 25k outside. There is nothing he could physically do to stop the storm and he felt he owed those who committed the time to see him speak to actually speak.

48 hours? :lmao:
No they didn't - Reporters couldn't find a single person who said they were there overnight.
Jesus, you should have learned by now that Donald makes shit up.
He lied, as usual. And the venue only held 9,000 people, not 12. Before he left, when asked about it, he said he couldn't disappoint his "fans." Since when does a president of the US have "fans?" And, he holds nonstop rallies to feed his bloated ego. No other president before him has ever referred to his constituents as fans or held nonstop rallies. They were all to busy doing their jobs.

He spoke about it. People camped out for 48 hours to see him. 12k inside and anothe 25k outside. There is nothing he could physically do to stop the storm and he felt he owed those who committed the time to see him speak to actually speak.

No they didn't - Reporters couldn't find a single person who said they were there overnight.
He lied, as usual. And the venue only held 9,000 people, not 12. Before he left, when asked about it, he said he couldn't disappoint his "fans." Since when does a president of the US have "fans?" And, he holds nonstop rallies to feed his bloated ego. No other president before him has ever referred to his constituents as fans or held nonstop rallies. They were all to busy doing their jobs.

It's totally bizarre isn't it - Fans? :icon_rolleyes:
Fun part is that the American taxpayer shells out bigly every time he hops on OUR jet to feed that bloated ego.
And if he's coming to YOUR city .. then you pay even BIGLIER!
Trump Rally in Your City? Here's How Your Tax Dollars Are Paying the Bill

What did you want him to do? Build a wall? Stand in the middle of Mexico Beach and rebuke the storm into silence?

Really? And as Michael raged on, you searched for ways to politicize a natural disaster.

Piss off.

Remember the oil spill in the gulf when Obama was president. You assholes blamed him for not stopping it. It's almost like you expected him to toss on deep sea diver gear and put a cork in it himself!

Piss off indeed :)

Did you want him to go down there during the Hurricane? Well, cancel that--sure you did. I don't see why the President's life needs to stop while a hurricane tears through.
Everyone is ready to roll, to send in the help as soon as the storm passes. He is tangential, the paper towel thrower, an after thought who visits for the photo op once good Republicans have been identified to meet and greet him.

Did you want him to go down there during the Hurricane? Well, cancel that--sure you did. I don't see why the President's life needs to stop while a hurricane tears through.
Everyone is ready to roll, to send in the help as soon as the storm passes. He is tangential, the paper towel thrower, an after thought who visits for the photo op once good Republicans have been identified to meet and greet him.

The optics were horrible.
I think you would have seen that if you'd caught drone footage of Mexico Beach on 1/2 your screen and his pathetic orange ass on the other.
Not like he couldn't have postponed it.

I think you would have seen that if you'd caught drone footage of Mexico Beach on 1/2 your screen and his pathetic orange ass on the other.
Well, as he said, 25,000 people had been waiting in line. He couldn't disappoint them. The show must go on....
I did see a minute or two of that coverage, but I have seen enough of his brown shirt rallies, so I switched over to MASH reruns.

Well, as he said, 25,000 people had been waiting in line. He couldn't disappoint them. The show must go on....
I did see a minute or two of that coverage, but I have seen enough of his brown shirt rallies, so I switched over to MASH reruns.

Yep, 25,000 people had waited in line for three days in the pouring rain :)

He said the venue holds 12,000 people but it only holds 9,000.

He said the venue holds 12,000 people but it only holds 9,000.

Now KM - You know and I know that it was the biggest rally crowd in history - PERIOD! ;)
We were exaggerating on purpose - It's kind of contagious

lead_720_405.jpg

Fun part is that the American taxpayer shells out bigly every time he hops on OUR jet to feed that bloated ego.

Good link about what trump's glory hounding is costing the public. Maybe his worship and defense club here on usmb should read the link too?

Piss off.

Remember the oil spill in the gulf when Obama was president. You assholes blamed him for not stopping it. It's almost like you expected him to toss on deep sea diver gear and put a cork in it himself!

Piss off indeed :)
you expected him to toss on deep sea diver gear and put a cork in it himself!
Now that's what I would call a President!
latest

Trump's headed to Florida on Sunday, I believe, to observe the damage. He's been getting updates on the storm continually. Trump is out campaigning hard for Republicans a month before a very important race. He'd be derelict in his duties if he wasn't! I know it get's your panties in a bunch to see thousands of people turn out for Trump, Doc but you better get used to it because it's going to intensify over the next few weeks.

You're suggesting he might wag the dog with a preemptive attack on Iran?
I agree

I'm suggesting that you're desperate for something to go wrong because of how successful Trump has been so far! What are you liberals running on? Higher taxes? Open borders? The appointing of judges that don't respect the Constitution? Or just a vague "RESIST"?
No. Healthcare that the people can afford. Opening our doors to the dispossessed due to famine and war. Treating people fairly regardless of race.
For starters.

Good link about what trump's glory hounding is costing the public. Maybe his worship and defense club here on usmb should read the link too?

LOL so when local politicians have them it’s OK? The RNC pays for them and it gives jobs to facilities people, police officers, etc.

More fake news and you fell for it like the sheep you are.

I. This day and age of media, yes presidents have fans. Obama had them Christ even as far back as Kennedy.you clowns are now focusing on words? Get a life

What was he supposed to do, fly down and demand the hurricane turn back?

I. This day and age of media, yes presidents have fans. Obama had them Christ even as far back as Kennedy.you clowns are now focusing on words? Get a life
They may have had fans of some sort, but none....NONE....have ever expressed it like they were a rock star putting on a concert.
The orange clown focuses on words on a daily basis, but unfortunately, his vocabulary is limited to only a few but since his base also has a limited vocabulary, they eat it up.

They may have had fans of some sort, but none....NONE....have ever expressed it like they were a rock star putting on a concert.
The orange clown focuses on words on a daily basis, but unfortunately, his vocabulary is limited to only a few but since his base also has a limited vocabulary, they eat it up.
Yes they did.

Forum List

Back