Trump rallies base as Michael ravages the poor

He spoke about it. People camped out for 48 hours to see him. 12k inside and anothe 25k outside. There is nothing he could physically do to stop the storm and he felt he owed those who committed the time to see him speak to actually speak.

48 hours? :lmao:
No they didn't - Reporters couldn't find a single person who said they were there overnight.
Jesus, you should have learned by now that Donald makes shit up.
He lied, as usual. And the venue only held 9,000 people, not 12. Before he left, when asked about it, he said he couldn't disappoint his "fans." Since when does a president of the US have "fans?" And, he holds nonstop rallies to feed his bloated ego. No other president before him has ever referred to his constituents as fans or held nonstop rallies. They were all to busy doing their jobs.
I. This day and age of media, yes presidents have fans. Obama had them Christ even as far back as Kennedy.you clowns are now focusing on words? Get a life
They may have had fans of some sort, but none....NONE....have ever expressed it like they were a rock star putting on a concert.
The orange clown focuses on words on a daily basis, but unfortunately, his vocabulary is limited to only a few but since his base also has a limited vocabulary, they eat it up.

His vocal is actually not bad. Probably over your empty Leftist head.

He spoke about it. People camped out for 48 hours to see him. 12k inside and anothe 25k outside. There is nothing he could physically do to stop the storm and he felt he owed those who committed the time to see him speak to actually speak.

No they didn't - Reporters couldn't find a single person who said they were there overnight.
He lied, as usual. And the venue only held 9,000 people, not 12. Before he left, when asked about it, he said he couldn't disappoint his "fans." Since when does a president of the US have "fans?" And, he holds nonstop rallies to feed his bloated ego. No other president before him has ever referred to his constituents as fans or held nonstop rallies. They were all to busy doing their jobs.
I. This day and age of media, yes presidents have fans. Obama had them Christ even as far back as Kennedy.you clowns are now focusing on words? Get a life
They may have had fans of some sort, but none....NONE....have ever expressed it like they were a rock star putting on a concert.
The orange clown focuses on words on a daily basis, but unfortunately, his vocabulary is limited to only a few but since his base also has a limited vocabulary, they eat it up.

His voice makes me want to puke! He can barely speak coherently unless is is to congratulate himself, and he knows about 5 or 6 words to do that.....beautiful, great, bigley (not a real word) fantastic, incredible, best....well, you get the picture. He has to have constant validation and adoration from everyone. That is why he holds nonstop rallies. They're held to stroke his bloated ego and his cult followers do that. They would throw themselves off a cliff if he told them to. They worship at the alter of the orange idol and there's absolutely nothing he could do to them ot this country that will change that.
And, this isn't something new as I have felt this way about him for many years ago.

His voice makes me want to puke! He can barely speak coherently unless is is to congratulate himself, and he knows about 5 or 6 words to do that.....beautiful, great, bigley (not a real word) fantastic, incredible, best....well, you get the picture. He has to have constant validation and adoration from everyone. That is why he holds nonstop rallies. They're held to stroke his bloated ego and his cult followers do that. They would throw themselves off a cliff if he told them to. They worship at the alter of the orange idol and there's absolutely nothing he could do to them ot this country that will change that.
And, this isn't something new as I have felt this way about him for many years ago.
Then don’t listen.

Then don’t listen.
Stupid reply. You're one of the cult followers I see.

Then don’t listen.
Nope. Couldn’t care less who listens or not. Yours was an ignorant post. If you don’t like him don’t listen. You people are comical. Someone calls you out in your stupidity and you double down with an ignorant reply like you just posted.

Then don’t listen.
Nope. Couldn’t care less who listens or not. Yours was an ignorant post. If you don’t like him don’t listen. You people are comical. Someone calls you out in your stupidity and you double down with an ignorant reply like you just posted.
To be honest, I almost never listen to him as I despise his voice and him, but I read what he says and that's where my comment came from. Everything with him are superlatives describing himself and his brain dead followers lap it up. And, he's none of what he brags he is. People who are actually smart don't have to brag about it. Only insecure people do what he does. He has to convince himself because he knows he's not in the least bit smart. Or on the other hand, he's so narcissistic that in his demented mind, he really believes it. Either way, it's not true.

Then why do you watch? I am certain he knows more than 5-6 words. If I can prove that, will you promise to never post this these threads again?

Deal?

Then don’t listen.

Actually it was a reasonable response. You're the dumbass who listens to someone he doesn't like and complains that he doesn't understand the words he says. Maybe you need to expand your vocab?

Then don’t listen.
To be honest, I almost never listen to him as I despise his voice and him, but I read what he says and that's where my comment came from. Everything with him are superlatives describing himself and his brain dead followers lap it up. And, he's none of what he brags he is. People who are actually smart don't have to brag about it. Only insecure people do what he does. He has to convince himself because he knows he's not in the least bit smart. Or on the other hand, he's so narcissistic that in his demented mind, he really believes it. Either way, it's not true.

Must be a short read since you said he only says 5-6 words.

Then don’t listen.

If you can't see that he's a total moron and an embarrassment to this country, then I feel sorry for you. I don't deal with cultists who are so brainwashed that they would follow their neon god over a cliff.

"And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming.
And the sign said, "The words of the prophets
Are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls"

"Fools" said I, "You do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my words like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the wells of silence."

Paul Simon didn't know that he was writing a song that would be so meaningful this many years later. He wrote in in 1964. But the trump cultists aren't silent, they are feeding on the cancer that is trump and spewing that cancer out for everyone to hear.

Stephen King wrote a book and has said that one of the characters in that book reminds him of trump. It's Greg Stillson from "The Dead Zone." He wrote it in 1979 as a work of fiction, never dreaming that there would be a real life Stillson here today.

Bash away now, and don't forget to insult Paul Simon who is a liberal, and Stephen King while you're at it.

Then don’t listen.

If you can't see that he's a total moron and an embarrassment to this country, then I feel sorry for you. I don't deal with cultists who are so brainwashed that they would follow their neon god over a cliff.

And tenement halls"

Paul Simon didn't know that he was writing a song that would be so meaningful this many years later. He wrote in in 1964. But the trump cultists aren't silent, they are feeding on the cancer that is trump and spewing that cancer out for everyone to hear.

Stephen King wrote a book and has said that one of the characters in that book reminds him of trump. It's Greg Stillson from "The Dead Zone." He wrote it in 1979 as a work of fiction, never dreaming that there would be a real life Stillson here today.

Bash away now, and don't forget to insult Paul Simon who is a liberal, and Stephen King while you're at it.
Deep breathes.

Then don’t listen.

And tenement halls"

You seem to spend a lot of time on someone you don't care about. LOL.

Dumb Leftist.

And tenement halls"

Dumb Leftist.
Typical.....insults from trump cultists.

And tenement halls"

Dumb Leftist.

So if someone supports a candidate that you dislike, it makes them a "cultist"?

Dumb Leftist Logic.

And tenement halls"

Dumb Leftist.

Dumb Leftist Logic.
When someone supports someone as damaged as trump, sees that damage and ignores it in spite of all of the proof, then that to me says they're a cultist.

And tenement halls"

Dumb Leftist.

Dumb Leftist Logic.
When someone supports someone as damaged as trump, sees that damage and ignores it in spite of all of the proof, then that to me says they're a cultist.

Listen to yourself and now let me retort.

If someone supports someone as damaged as Obama, sees that damage and ignores it in spite of all the proof, then that to me says they're a cultist. Sounds ignorant. You're ignorant.

You sound like an ignorant asshole. What proof? The booming economy, low unemployment, ISIS on the run, release of political prisoners in other countries? WTF is your deranged Leftist ass talking about?

And tenement halls"

Dumb Leftist.

Dumb Leftist Logic.

If someone supports someone as damaged as Obama, sees that damage and ignores it in spite of all the proof, then that to me says they're a cultist. Sounds ignorant. You're ignorant.

You sound like an ignorant asshole. What proof? The booming economy, low unemployment, ISIS on the run, release of political prisoners in other countries? WTF is your deranged Leftist ass talking about?
Yeah, right. I'll leave you here with your delusions. I'm through for tonight.

Dumb Leftist.

Dumb Leftist Logic.

Yeah, right. I'll leave you here with your delusions. I'm through for tonight.

Back to your safe space.

Then why do you watch? I am certain he knows more than 5-6 words. If I can prove that, will you promise to never post this these threads again?

Deal?

I believe KM was trying to point out his ridiculously frequent use of 5 or 6 words.
He strings those together with a few others and VOILLA -
Fourth Grade Bay-BEE! :)
Trump speaks at fourth-grade level, lowest of last 15 U.S. presidents, new analysis finds

flesch-scale-trump-use.PNG

Forum List

Back