Trump Rally In 5 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, but, but you guys are creaming yourselves over a rally that has 20,000 people attending. People, to put it in perspective, approximately 329,980,000 Americans AREN'T there...

But, but, but you guys are creaming yourselves over a rally that has 20,000. People to put it in perspective, approximately 329,980,000 Americans AREN'T there...

I think there are actully that many either inside or outside but double that 20K number for at the rally then figure all the other folks who're watching on TV like I am right now. It's millions.

Minnesota will go for Trump in the 2020 Trump landslide.
Last one was close. The crook Hillary only took state by 75K votes.
Thing is, there are many wealthy liberals in the metro suburbs who vote on pure virtue signaling as if that excuses their gated community privilege. The damn blue metro counties overpower the entire state by sheer numbers of low information voters.
Only 45 miles out, the lunacy doesn't exist. Life is low taxes, low crime, and reasonable real estate.

Minnesota will go for Trump in the 2020 Trump landslide.
Last one was close. The crook Hillary only took state by 75K votes.
Thing is, there are many wealthy liberals in the metro suburbs who vote on pure virtue signaling as if that excuses their gated community privilege. The damn blue metro counties overpower the entire state by sheer numbers of low information voters.
Only 45 miles out, the lunacy doesn't exist. Life is low taxes, low crime, and reasonable real estate.

The big city Democrat controlled welfare shitholes dominate the electorate in many states. Thank god for the Electoral College.

He's such a troll. lolol. That was hilarious. Oh, Lisa...Lisa...Oh, I love you, Lisa.. lolol.

A troll is somebody who says shit for shit's sake. I don't. I honestly believe Trump is a scum-sucking piece of low-life shit.

He says some funny stuff, though, have to admit.

I don't even know what you and Skye were arguing about, I didn't even read the thread, I just posted that on a fly-by because I was chuckling.

Where is Hunter?

You are a loser Hunter why did you get a BILLION from China Hunter?????????????

I love this President!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back