Trump rally tonight in Georgia

Trump continues to praise Putin, Xi and Kim Jong Un. How any American can still support that orange bloviating idiot is beyond me.

I support him because he pisses you off so much. The second my snotty leftist acquaintances started canceling me for not hating him enough, that decision was made.

Apparently, even Trump's own supporters are getting sick of listening to Trump's incessant squealing and whining. Listening to Trump is like listening to a record that is skipping. Just the same shit over and over and over and over again......

I support him because he pisses you off so much. The second my snotty leftist acquaintances started canceling me for not hating him enough, that decision was made.
All Americans should be pissed off with all the love Trump sends out to Putin, Xi and Kim.

Apparently, even Trump's own supporters are getting sick of listening to Trump's incessant squealing and whining. Listening to Trump is like listening to a record that is skipping. Just the same shit over and over and over and over again......

You are what we in junior high school called a "try-too-hard". Keep it up. It's fun to witness your fear on the cusp of desperation.

You are what we in junior high school called a "try-too-hard". Keep it up. It's fun to witness your fear on the cusp of desperation.
Thank you for the belly laugh. Posts like that is what makes posting on this board so much fun!

Last edited:
Revenge? That’s Hillary.

And as far as him being despised, the crowds waiting to hear him for hours tells me different.
It`s the same half wits at all of his rallies. Here`s a cracker who had seen him 68 times before the last election. They all want to have his baby.

Forum List

Back