Trump rally tonight in Georgia

"FBI agents? ......We still have no idea of how many were there. Why?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I don't know either.

Nor do we know how many Hawaiians, IRS Auditors, jujitsu experts, Chinese cancer survivors, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, or Rastafarians ------ were in that crowd.

Why?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I don't know either.

Nor do we know how many Hawaiians, IRS Auditors, jujitsu experts, Chinese cancer survivors, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, or Rastafarians ------ were in that crowd.

Why?
What a stupid answer.

You are the fascists and the establishment. We are the counter-culture and we will virtually bury you in your own back yards this November and in 2024.
What exactly do you mean by counter culture? What do you want?

Trump has split the GOP. His irrational bombast is too transparent.
Yeah it's sort of interesting how both parties are imploding. I mean the gop is gonna run train in 2020, but that's pretty usual. But what's unusual is the souls of both parties are sort of in flux. Both the dems' progressive and centrist wings accuse the other of ignoring workers, and the progressives don't even want to run in red states. The gop might be even crazier with the Trump wing not even having issues other than loyalty to Trump and the election was stolen.

Forum List

Back