Trump rally tonight in Georgia

What actions are those exactly? Are they like democrats attempting to use their offices to sue and prosecute Trump, his family members, advisors, and staff for imaginary crimes and offenses that never occurred?

Or is it ok to use the state and it's resources purely to target the political opposition now?
the revenge is described here; its political revenge.

but youre talking about a different subject. Trump's crimes are a different subject.

the revenge is described here; its political revenge.

but youre talking about a different subject. Trump's crimes are a different subject.
So Trump is being an ass to people he think betrayed him.

We're supposed to be surprised by that?

How many of them has he used the power of the state against to punish them for their disloyalty?

In 2024 I estimate over 90 million will vote for Trump. Heavy duty cheating will be the only way to beat him, and you know it.
I think you're probably going to be really disappointed unless the country is on the verge of total collapse in 2024.

I hope and pray we can do better than Trump and find someone who can unite the nation in common cause under the Republican Banner and bring conservatism back as an Ideal.

More division is the last thing we need and Trump is simply entirely too divisive a figure to ever be that kind of leader, it's simply not in his nature.

What actions are those exactly? Are they like democrats attempting to use their offices to sue and prosecute Trump, his family members, advisors, and staff for imaginary crimes and offenses that never occurred?

Or is it ok to use the state and it's resources purely to target the political opposition now?
Yup. One only has to look for the overcharges of the trespassers on Jan 6th - some now facing 60-year sentences - to see how the Dems punish those who disagree with them.

I think you're probably going to be really disappointed unless the country is on the verge of total collapse in 2024.

I hope and pray we can do better than Trump and find someone who can unite the nation in common cause under the Republican Banner and bring conservatism back as an Ideal.

More division is the last thing we need and Trump is simply entirely too divisive a figure to ever be that kind of leader, it's simply not in his nature.
I agree with this. While I know Trump would be a good president (again), the media has instigated such visceral hate toward him that I’d rather see someone else as the nominee - perhaps DeSantis.

Nazi motherfuckers. I want to see them all hang.
Careful. I know to whom you refer, but the liberals on this forum are so arrogant that they might think you refer to the trespassers.

BTW, did you hear that one kid, overwrought with the thought he might have to spend decades in prison for an hour or two of trespassing, killed himself?

The Democrats, especially Pelosi, are nasty, hateful vindictive people who will attempt to rob you of your freedom for the rest of your life if you speak out against the travesty they pulled on the American people.

Careful. I know to whom you refer, but the liberals on this forum are so arrogant that they might think you refer to the trespassers.

BTW, did you hear that one kid, overwrought with the thought he might have to spend decades in prison for an hour or two of trespassing, killed himself?

The Democrats, especially Pelosi, are nasty, hateful vindictive people who will attempt to rob you of your freedom for the rest of your life if you speak out against the travesty they pulled on the American people.

If they can't see that I was referring to the dems, they are even stupider than I give them credit for being.

Yes I heard that. This is the future with the demoNazis -- kill, kill, kill. And they call us violent, while they hide behind their keyboards slobbering and ejaculating at the pain that they cause.

I had not heard that.

Can you give us some details?
Who is the kid? Where is he from?
What was he charged with?
Do you have details of his specific case?
When did he kill himself?
Did he have a history of instability?

Thanks in advance, poster Lisa.

I had not heard that.

Can you give us some details?
Who is the kid? Where is he from?
What was he charged with?
Do you have details of his specific case?
When did he kill himself?
Did he have a history of instability?

Thanks in advance, poster Lisa.
It didnt get much coverage, but here it is. (My mistake….he wasn’t a kid, but 37. Still, a good 50 years or more of life should have been ahead).

You’ll note that he was in the Capitol for a grand total of 20 minutes. It’s horrible how Dems came after these trespassers, ruining their lives, when just a year earlier, they had “given space to destroy” to the thousands of arsonists and assaulters creating billions of damage in the name of BLM.

If they can't see that I was referring to the dems, they are even stupider than I give them credit for being.

Yes I heard that. This is the future with the demoNazis -- kill, kill, kill. And they call us violent, while they hide behind their keyboards slobbering and ejaculating at the pain that they cause.
To steal a bit from HL Mencken, nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American Democrats.

It’s horrible how Dems came after these trespassers, ruining their lives..........
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, let us unpack some of the hyperbole that good posters Lisa and JustQuit have offered the forum about the arrested rioter who committed suicide. Matt Perna. The Pittsburgh area papers have offered coverage on his case. Here is some of what I found in a nano-Google search: (emphasis added)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Perna was scheduled to appear in U.S. District Court in Washington D.C. on April 1 for sentencing on charges of witness tampering, disorderly conduct, and two counts entering a restricted building or grounds.

According to the obituary, Perna’s “heart broke and his spirit died”, because he was persecuted by members of the community, as well as repeated postponements in his court case.

Geri Perna spoke on Thursday in Washington D.C. on behalf of her nephew Matt Perna who committed suicide on February 25th, just over a month before he was scheduled to be sentenced in federal court…

“He suffered from constant nightmares and had begun throwing up blood. He was no longer comfortable leaving his home,” according to Perna’s aunt. “So, Matt took the only way out he knew. He hung himself in his garage.

The FBI also found a video of Perna talking about walking “right into the Capitol building” with the purpose of exposing Vice President Mike Pence as a “traitor” as the veep attempted to certify the 2020 presidential election, according to records and the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Perna, a follower of the QAnon conspiracy movement, admitted to the FBI that he was at the Capitol for about five or 10 minutes but claimed he was pushed inside by a crowd and that he didn’t intend to enter the building, his criminal complaint states. During a subsequent interview, he copped to using a metal pole to tap on a window inside the Capitol because he was “frustrated,” records show.

1648559577850.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several items of note:
  • "Witness tampering"...to which he plead guilty......ain't pattycake.
  • A "broken heart".....that had him spitting up blood?
  • Unintentionally "pushed inside".........yet stayed 20-minutes --- "tapped on a window with a pole" and took plenty of time to do some selfies and videos.
  • And the delays in the case? How many delays by the defense?
  • And what role did his disapproving community play in that broken-heart thingy?
  • He didn't die of a broken heart: He died because of poor decisions and his own criminal behavior. Not to mention, that garage rope.

We are on the verge of total economic collapse right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, let us unpack some of the hyperbole that good posters Lisa and JustQuit have offered the forum about the arrested rioter who committed suicide. Matt Perna. The Pittsburgh area papers have offered coverage on his case. Here is some of what I found in a nano-Google search: (emphasis added)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Perna was scheduled to appear in U.S. District Court in Washington D.C. on April 1 for sentencing on charges of witness tampering, disorderly conduct, and two counts entering a restricted building or grounds.

According to the obituary, Perna’s “heart broke and his spirit died”, because he was persecuted by members of the community, as well as repeated postponements in his court case.

Geri Perna spoke on Thursday in Washington D.C. on behalf of her nephew Matt Perna who committed suicide on February 25th, just over a month before he was scheduled to be sentenced in federal court…

“He suffered from constant nightmares and had begun throwing up blood. He was no longer comfortable leaving his home,” according to Perna’s aunt. “So, Matt took the only way out he knew. He hung himself in his garage.

The FBI also found a video of Perna talking about walking “right into the Capitol building” with the purpose of exposing Vice President Mike Pence as a “traitor” as the veep attempted to certify the 2020 presidential election, according to records and the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Perna, a follower of the QAnon conspiracy movement, admitted to the FBI that he was at the Capitol for about five or 10 minutes but claimed he was pushed inside by a crowd and that he didn’t intend to enter the building, his criminal complaint states. During a subsequent interview, he copped to using a metal pole to tap on a window inside the Capitol because he was “frustrated,” records show.

View attachment 622922

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several items of note:
  • "Witness tampering"...to which he plead guilty......ain't pattycake.
  • A "broken heart".....that had him spitting up blood?
  • Unintentionally "pushed inside".........yet stayed 20-minutes --- "tapped on a window with a pole" and took plenty of time to do some selfies and videos.
  • And the delays in the case? How many delays by the defense?
  • And what role did his disapproving community play in that broken-heart thingy?
  • He didn't die of a broken heart: He died because of poor decisions and his own criminal behavior. Not to mention, that garage rope.
Why don't you circle some FBI agents? We still have no idea of how many were there. Why?

Forum List

Back