Trump rally tonight in Georgia

The people who actually get a hard on over the lie they've made up about crowd size are the same ones who have big posters of president Trump on the ceilings above their beds.

Y'all need to grow the fuck up and get lives. Go out and do something that actually improves the world, like volunteering in an animal shelter or a food bank.

The people who actually get a hard on over the lie they've made up about crowd size are the same ones who have big posters of president Trump on the ceilings above their beds.

Y'all need to grow the fuck up and get lives. Go out and do something that actually improves the world, like volunteering in an animal shelter or a food bank.
Well obviously you seem to feel that denigrating anyone who disagrees with you must somehow be making for a better world.

In fact, all it does is breed more hate.

One thing I learned long ago is that misery loves company which is why the most miserable among us work overtime to make everyone else at least as miserable as they are.

It must be a horribly lonely and miserable existence for you.

Well obviously you seem to feel that denigrating anyone who disagrees with you must somehow be making for a better world.

In fact, all it does is breed more hate.

One thing I learned long ago is that misery loves company which is why the most miserable among us work overtime to make everyone else at least as miserable as they are.

It must be a horribly lonely and miserable existence for you.
Oh, hi! When did you get here?

Trump continues to praise Putin, Xi and Kim Jong Un. How any American can still support that orange bloviating idiot is beyond me.

All three are brilliant compared to the current resident of the white house, the vice president, secretary of state, secretary of defense, chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, speaker of the house. Did I miss anyone?

disagreeing would take the form of statements.
But Trump is taking action against those who gave priority to the law & country, which is revenge.
What actions are those exactly? Are they like democrats attempting to use their offices to sue and prosecute Trump, his family members, advisors, and staff for imaginary crimes and offenses that never occurred?

Or is it ok to use the state and it's resources purely to target the political opposition now?

Forum List

Back