Trump rally tonight in Georgia

Nope. Trump spent an hour on Charlie Rose bragging about his revenge. Why do you think other billionaires look down on Trump and always have?
Which billionaire looks down on Trump?...you say a lot but show no proof that you are not just full of shit.....
Very TDS of you....

Which billionaire looks down on Trump?...you say a lot but show no proof that you are not just full of shit.....
Very TDS of you....
Richard Branson, Paul Singer, Bezo to name a few. Trump has no character, no scruples, can't read and is famous for revenge.

Gee. It's really refreshing to hear a President who is an articulate toastmaster, who speaks to the people, who has a sense of humor, who doesn't shit in his pants, and wouldn't get us into a nuclear war.

Trump looks so young and virile compared to the walking dead zombie we have in the WH now.
:04:
Speaks to the people at a third grade level. It's embarrassing.

Revenge? That’s Hillary.

And as far as him being despised, the crowds waiting to hear him for hours tells me different.
What's he going to talk about? His obstruction, tax fraud, Bank fraud, defrauding the U.S., stealing from a University, or taking money from a children's cancer? Lot's to discuss I'm sure.

Speaks to the people at a third grade level. It's embarrassing.
You are at a 3rd grade level...all you do is speak in bumper sticker speech...all of you anti Trump libs do....TDS is worse than covid....

We love how you hate us.
‘Former president Donald Trump railed against Republican Governor Brian Kemp in Georgia for refusing to promote his lie that the election was stolen, promoted his preferred candidates in the state and all but admitted that he will run in 2024.
[…]
“I’m fighting right now to find out what happened in 2020 and make sure that those people responsible for that fraud in 2020 go to jail,” Mr Perdue said, which led to a chant of “Lock him up.” Mr Perdue responded with a smile.’

And conservatives want Trump to be ‘president’ again.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back