Trump Rally

With Trump's rally underway, there must be THOUSANDS of lefties censoring and spinning it right now. They need to re-engineer the narrative in real time, so they can give the talking points before lefties venture out and look at it for themselves.

Google is probably paying overtime right now to their censorship and speech suppressing departments.

Fox isn't even showing trump's little rally. I guess they don't care much for reruns.
Don't worry, the media that confirms your bias will let you know what to say about the rally pretty quick. Hang in there.

Orange man bad

Screenshot_20220129-035429_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I love the part he is talking about now, the stolen election. Any lefties watching right now are going nuts with TDS.

I love the part he is talking about now, the stolen election. Any lefties watching right now are going nuts with TDS.

Hence,.. I bring you back to post twenty-six. (Btw, he told the snake story/poem again earlier on. :D)

Don't worry, the media that confirms your bias will let you know what to say about the rally pretty quick. Hang in there.
No need. It's the same crap he always says. Just a long list of the same proven lies. He even tells those lies in mostly the same order.

Watching you spin to cover your TDS gives me the warm fuzzies.

He's talking voting fraud again right now. Go Trump!

Thank you for the play by play of the worship service. It is good to know that you are getting to watch your god talk.

Forum List

Back