Trump rant: Haitians ‘all have AIDS’ & Nigerians would never ‘go back to their huts’ after seeing US

Now that is the Trump we love and he is right.....we don't need all these mud races destroying our country

Trump talks like a salesman often speaking in exaggerations.

I saw a program about the extreme poverty in Haiti and the effects of the earthquake. Many of the women turn to prostitution and HIV is a major problem.

I saw a program about the extreme poverty in Haiti and the effects of the earthquake. Many of the women turn to prostitution and HIV is a major problem.
Why do we need to bring a cursed people here to bring down our lifestyle?

How does that benefit us?

Why do we need to bring a cursed people here to bring down our lifestyle?

How does that benefit us?
Why are you asking me? I am not supporting bringing them here. However, I am for helping them fix their own problems in their country. Bill Clinton and Bush 41 are not the answer to that.

"They “all have AIDS,” he grumbled, according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there."

"they would never “go back to their huts” in Africa, recalled the two officials, who asked for anonymity to discuss a sensitive conversation in the Oval Office."

Those fall under the headings of "someone said..", "latest polls show..", "The American people believe..". and "I heard somewhere.."

It's not "journalism" when you can just make up shit and pass along rumors.

More nothingburgers with a side order of fake news.

The Times must have someone in a basement somewhere paid to dream up these fake unsubstantiated stories.

NYT source for this bullshit story: My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

good for him
GO TRUMP --I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haiti also is a shithole like Africa

Every attack on Trump turns against them.

When will they learn GOD is with this president?

Never, I hope!

You're saying many Haitian women are whores? Great.

what will it be in two weeks? jewish people breathe air because its free and they only eat bagels for breakfast every morning?

Forum List

Back