Trump Rape Accuser Plans Suit Under New NY ‘Survivors’ Law

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
A writer who accused the former president of raping her in the 1990s intends to file another lawsuit against him under the Adult Survivor’s Act.

Isn't this the lady that told Anderson Cooper that rape was sexy?

Stunned Anderson Cooper Cuts To Commercial When Trump Accuser E. Jean Carroll Calls Rape "Sexy"​

ANDERSON COOPER: I think most people think of rape as a violent assault. It is not sexual--

E. JEAN CARROLL: I think most people think of rape as being sexy.

ANDERSON COOPER: Let's take a short break.

You dembots sure know how to pick 'em....at least she isn't represented by your former rising star Michael Avenatti

If both Trump and DeSantis run what is the MSM going to do if Trump loses the primary?

Where's Avenatti when you need him? Oh yeah, his run for the Dim presidential nominee is on hold while he services convicts in a medium security penetentiary. Just got an additional 5 years to hone his skills. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

We need "Loser Pays" in this country.... across the board.

And that's a fucking loser if I ever saw one. My dick just crawled up my ass.

632a8d4e2200005e00503be1.jpg

Stunned Anderson Cooper Cuts To Commercial When Trump Accuser E. Jean Carroll Calls Rape "Sexy"​

ANDERSON COOPER: I think most people think of rape as a violent assault. It is not sexual--

You dembots sure know how to pick 'em....at least she isn't represented by your former rising star Michael Avenatti

Some ignorant people think rape is sexy. What does Trump think?

Last edited:
She's being sort of stupid here by filing a Fake Lawsuit.

She can expect the Trumpster to retaliate with a countersuit, and when she does she can expect to be thrown under the bus by the libs like Stormy Daniels and Mike Avenatti were.

This is the established Liberal Modus Operandi. Egg some sucker to create a diversion against Trump, and then abandon the fool once it blows up in their face.

She can expect the Trumpster to retaliate with a countersuit, and when she does she can expect to be thrown under the bus by the libs like Stormy Daniels and Mike Avenatti were.

This is the established Liberal Modus Operandi. Egg some sucker to create a diversion against Trump, and then abandon the fool once it blows up in their face.

Trump does love revenge.

If both Trump and DeSantis run what is the MSM going to do if Trump loses the primary?

We know the answer to that question. The better question is how will DeSantis respond against baseless attacks. Keep in mind many elected republicans bought into the Ford accusations in the beginning.

Read the lawsuit. The previous lawsuit was only for defamation because the statute of limitations on the rape allegation had expired. But New York passed a law allowing a new window in which a civil lawsuit for sexual assault could be filed. So as the defamation suit continues, she's piling on with a rape allegation.

I'm just wondering about the other 16 women that accused Trump of various assaults.

'discovery' for her defamation lawsuit against donny has a deadline for october, & he is required to give up some DNA for the trial that begins in february.

Read the lawsuit. The previous lawsuit was only for defamation because the statute of limitations on the rape allegation had expired. But New York passed a law allowing a new window in which a civil lawsuit for sexual assault could be filed. So as the defamation suit continues, she's piling on with a rape allegation.

I'm just wondering about the other 16 women that accused Trump of various assaults.

she is going to go for both lawsuits. his lawyer is whining because it will make donny look bad.

wahfuckingwah.

Some ignorant people think rape is sexy. What does Trump think?
Your primitive brain goes straight to President Trump... like a fly goes straight to shit. :laughing0301:

Your existence must be painful as your substandard parakeet brain tries to rationalize living in the same world as this successful billionaire, beloved by millions..... while your guy shits the bed every time he's trotted out to a camera, with that 1000-yard, drooling fucktard stare.

The orange man completely broke you. I respect him that much more now.

He does indeed. That's why this broad is making a huge mistake by filing a Fake Lawsuit against the Trumpster.

And if she is expecting the lib establishment that is instigating her to defend her, she doesn't know history.

She said some people think rape is sexy. Can't you read? Trump said she wasn't his "type". He must have a type that he grabs by the pussy. She should have given Trump a black eye.

So you really don't give a damn if he actually raped her.

Forum List

Back