trump/reagan 2024 !

Ya wanna explain that?
Oh yeah…with ease.
He was a bi-partisan piece of filthy dogshit who allowed himself to be bullied by filthy Democrats…he signed the Amnesty Bill in 1986 opening the flood gates to the third world…he single handedly served up Mexifornia, AZ, NV, NM and much of Texas on a silver platter to Democrats…he kept them relevant. He single handedly destryoed all blue collar trade work, the middle class, our public education, healthcare system and quality of life with one stroke of the pen. FUCK REAGAN!

Oh yeah…with ease.
He was a bi-partisan piece of filthy dogshit who allowed himself to be bullied by filthy Democrats…he signed the Amnesty Bill in 1986 opening the flood gates to the third world…he single handedly served up Mexifornia, AZ, NV, NM and much of Texas on a silver platter to Democrats…he kept them relevant. He single handedly destryoed all blue collar trade work, the middle class, our public education, healthcare system and quality of life with one stroke of the pen. FUCK REAGAN!
Trump’s platform is anti-Reagan and no one who loves Reagan can see it.
Almost every engineer I know hates Reagan.

You have lost your shit fool, I did financially awesome under Trump. So much so that Biden's inflation is a rounding error on my income. Tissue? :itsok:
Looks like you need a tissue.

Btw, Trump had nothing to do with you doing "awesome" during his term. The guy is lucky if he can figure out how to work a door knob.

Looks like you need a tissue.

Btw, Trump had nothing to do with you doing "awesome" during his term. The guy is lucky if he can figure out how to work a door knob.
3 months after Trump’s Tax Break kicked in the US economy skyrocketed, you lying piece of garbage.

3 months after Trump’s Tax Break kicked in the US economy skyrocketed, you lying piece of garbage.
Which Trump ran into the ground with his deranged handling of the pandemic, ASS CLOWN. Trump blew more jobs in six months then any POTUS in history.

Have another shit sandwich.

Which Trump ran into the ground with his deranged handling of the pandemic, ASS CLOWN. Trump blew more jobs in six months then any POTUS in history.

Have another shit sandwich.
A GLOBAL pandemic which, while the US has recovered, most of your beloved Eastern hemisphere shitholes have not.

Forum List

Back