Trump rejects globalism

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
12-3-18-globalisim.jpg

President Trump posed for pictures with Argentinian President Mauricio Macri during the G20 Summit in Buenos Aires, but quickly exited the stage before other world leaders could join for a group photo op.

Trump Rejects Globalism: Photo Represents America’s Departure From NWO

Yes the clueless zombie who know nothing about nationalism are so dumbed down and stupid they have to make up pure bs spewing some made up lie " Get me out of here" lmfao gawd you idiots are desperate you act like a whore on horny steroids....

12-3-18-globalisim.jpg

President Trump posed for pictures with Argentinian President Mauricio Macri during the G20 Summit in Buenos Aires, but quickly exited the stage before other world leaders could join for a group photo op.

Yes the clueless zombie who know nothing about nationalism are so dumbed down and stupid they have to make up pure bs spewing some made up lie " Get me out of here" lmfao gawd you idiots are desperate you act like a whore on horny steroids....

His meds are over during it. Could be over dosing.

He needs to prove it with ACTION.Lets see him get rid of the CIA,FBI and fed as well as being the first president since our last great president kennedy,not to bow down to Israel and serve their global war interests and THEN he will prove he is genuine.

I don’t blame trump wanting to leave that clown show...

12-3-18-globalisim.jpg

Check this out ..

You have to love pompous bastards .

He needs to prove it with ACTION.Lets see him get rid of the CIA,FBI and fed as well as being the first president since our last great president kennedy,not to bow down to Israel and serve their global war interests and THEN he will prove he is genuine.

When are you going to stop that anti Israel shit?

Trump is an American Nationalist. Not a Globalist and I don't blame him for leaving.

Most of the rest of the world are Globalists. One World Order idiots.

Not in America.

Some are to under educated, un informed, easily manipulated sheep bahahhaha.

GLOBALISM BITCHES NOBODY WANTS ITS AND THOSE WITH A BRAIN REJECT IT

WAKE TRUMP HATERS YOUR IDIOTS!!

WE ARE EUROPE UNFOLDING DUMBASSES..

upload_2018-12-4_7-57-9.png

Watch Live: Paris Climate DISCORD; The People Revolt Against Globalism

David Knight covers the day’s top news stories including the ongoing riots in France as the country stands up to globalist Macron.

Forum List

Back