🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump overheard saying "get me outta here." Leaves stage for G20 group photo (had to be brought back

I wouldn’t want to be taking pictures with that group of idiots either. It will never happen, but the folks who feel this was an issue would just LOVE how I would act as POTUS.
Ah yes! They're all idiots. And the only genius among them is TRUMP. All the world believes that and as well as about 2/3 of America.

Sure.

Ah yes! They're all idiots. And the only genius among them is TRUMP. All the world believes that and as well as about 2/3 of America.

Actually, as foreigners they’re sub-human scum unworthy of the flesh and oxygen they use on a daily basis. I was trying to be polite about it.

Trump is no genius but st least he’s an American.

Poor orange asshole is just getting NO RESPECT. If he can't be the center of attention, he DOES NOT want to play.

Trump overheard saying 'get me out of here' as he suddenly walks off stage at G20 summit
US leader leaves Argentinian president alone on stage

The Independent US
Donald Trump was recorded off camera saying "get me out of here" to an aide at the end of the G20 summit in Argentina, as he walked off stage even as other world leaders gathered for a photo.

The US president was also scheduled to pose for the final photos, as the meeting in Buenos Aires came to an end after a whirlwind two days.

But footage shows Mr Trump shaking hands with Mauricio Macri, the Argentinean president, before rapidly walking off stage. Mr Macri, who stretched out a hand after him, appeared confused by the US leader's behaviour and was left alone in front of the photographers.

An aide then rushed across the stage after Mr Trump who, off camera, can be heard saying "Get me out of here."

Despite the president's wishes he did eventually return to the stage, to pose for group photos with the other world leaders...

Trump overheard saying 'get me out of here' as he suddenly walks off stage at G20 summit

Maybe he had to take a shit, everything isn’t a political move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, as foreigners they’re sub-human scum unworthy of the flesh and oxygen they use on a daily basis. I was trying to be polite about it.

You are really pathetic! You beat your wife and then claim to be a true American man. Well, where I come from, no real man, American or otherwise beats his wife if she doesn't "obey" him. And, you also hate any woman who dares to have a career like being a doctor or lawyer or owns a business. To you, those women deserve to be killed. To you, a woman's place is in the home/kitchen serving her man and knowing her "place."

Melania doesn't do any of those things, so what do you think of her? And I can imagine what she'd do if tramp dared to raise a hand to her.

Also, many "brown, black and red" people are real Americans, but you would like to see them eliminated too, right?

You are really pathetic! You beat your wife and then claim to be a true American man. Well, where I come from, no real man, American or otherwise beats his wife if she doesn't "obey" him.

And, you also hate any woman who dares to have a career like being a doctor or lawyer or owns a business. To you, those women deserve to be killed. To you, a woman's place is in the home/kitchen serving her man and knowing her "place."

Melania doesn't do any of those things, so what do you think of her? And I can imagine what she'd do if tramp dared to raise a hand to her.

Also, many "brown, black and red" people are real Americans, but you would like to see them eliminated too, right?

1. Real Americans of both genders (there are only 2) understand that Order is a necessity in a proper society and discipline is a part of that. I don’t beat my wife, and she’d be more than happy to back that up. However, she also understands that corporal punishment may be needed when other means to correct improper behavior have failed.

2. I believe a woman’s place is supporting, serving and pleasing her Husband. In most casss thst means being the domestic side of the relationship. You’re right thst I see an incredibly limited place for women in the workforce. I’ve never claimed to want those women killed; I simply go out of my way to avoid them and wish them a speedy trip to Hell when their life is over.

3. Mrs Trump has actually been one of my favorite First Ladies in recent times. Nobody expects the First Lady to cook or clean the White House, and obviously a multi-billionaires wife isn’t going to do that st home. That’s what servants are for. However, she has maintained a low profile, stayed mostly silent on political matters and not made s scene out of herself, unlike so many former First Ladues gave.

4. Race is not an issue for me, so long as they were born here, have their dole loyalty to this country, and are living with Conservatism and personal responsibility as the core of their world. I married a Puerto Rican woman for goodness sake, and 11 members of her family live with us in our duplex.

You are really pathetic! You beat your wife and then claim to be a true American man. Well, where I come from, no real man, American or otherwise beats his wife if she doesn't "obey" him.

And, you also hate any woman who dares to have a career like being a doctor or lawyer or owns a business. To you, those women deserve to be killed. To you, a woman's place is in the home/kitchen serving her man and knowing her "place."

1. Real Americans of both genders (there are only 2) understand that Order is a necessity in a proper society and discipline is a part of that. I don’t beat my wife, and she’d be more than happy to back that up. However, she also understands that corporal punishment may be needed when other means to correct improper behavior have failed.

2. I believe a woman’s place is supporting, serving and pleasing her Husband. In most casss thst means being the domestic side of the relationship. You’re right thst I see an incredibly limited place for women in the workforce. I’ve never claimed to want those women killed; I simply go out of my way to avoid them and wish them a speedy trip to Hell when their life is over.

3. Mrs Trump has actually been one of my favorite First Ladies in recent times. Nobody expects the First Lady to cook or clean the White House, and obviously a multi-billionaires wife isn’t going to do that st home. That’s what servants are for. However, she has maintained a low profile, stayed mostly silent on political matters and not made s scene out of herself, unlike so many former First Ladues gave.

4. Race is not an issue for me, so long as they were born here, have their dole loyalty to this country, and are living with Conservatism and personal responsibility as the core of their world. I married a Puerto Rican woman for goodness sake, and 11 members of her family live with us in our duplex.

You admitted right here on this board that you in fact, beat your wife if she doesn't do exactly what you demand of her. I guess you calling it "corporal punishment" gives it a prettier name, but it's still beating her.

You are a deformed person, both physically and mentally. Thankfully, you have no say in the workings of this country.

Strong women don't require a man to tell them what to do or how to do it. They can stand on their own two feet and make a wonderful life for themselves. I am one of those women. I owned my own business at age 19, sold it 4 years later, then worked for a major airline where even back then, I made more money then that you do now. I bought two houses myself, and paid cash for my car and my truck. Also, I have 2 degrees, I am completely debt free and have a wonderful retirement from the airlines in addition to my SS, which is a large amount. I have a six figure IRA that keeps making money. So, someone like me wouldn't even spit on a nothing such as yourself.

You admitted right here on this board that you in fact, beat your wife if she doesn't do exactly what you demand of her. I guess you calling it "corporal punishment" gives it a prettier name, but it's still beating her.

You are a deformed person, both physically and mentally. Thankfully, you have no say in the workings of this country.

Strong women don't require a man to tell them what to do or how to do it. They can stand on their own two feet and make a wonderful life for themselves. I am one of those women. I owned my own business at age 19, sold it 4 years later, then worked for a major airline where even back then, I made more money then that you do now. I bought two houses myself, and paid cash for my car and my truck. Also, I have 2 degrees, I am completely debt free and have a wonderful retirement from the airlines in addition to my SS, which is a large amount. I have a six figure IRA that keeps making money. So, someone like me wouldn't even spit on a nothing such as yourself.
Perhaps he's a muslim and only beats her for her own correction and instruction.

World leaders were gathered for a group photo and The Don left the prez of Argentina standing alone.

That's some group shot.
The man has NO CLASS. Never did. Nuevo riche white trash. He never even learned basic manners. (Those come with a sense of decency).

Last edited:

I hope this is SARCASM.

(Oh please tell us the post isn't REAL)

Perhaps he's a muslim and only beats her for her own correction and instruction.
I don't know, but he keeps claiming she's perfectly happy with the way things are and if she wasn't he would put her and her family out onto the street. He's got a real problem. What kind of real man would say such a thing?
He said she found him on an internet dating site and knew from the beginning what he expected in a woman. He said their marriage is more like a business deal. I think the site was for people with deformities because he has said he has a severe one. Maybe that is what has made him the way he is. I know several people with severe deformities, but none of them are as bitter as he is. Look at how Steven Hawking was. He was a loving and brilliant man who had a loving wife. He never had hate in his heart like this one does.
This one is damaged, probably beyond repair.

1. I’ve never denied that my wife and I utilize physical punishment as a means to correct issues in our household. Thst does not equate to beating.

2. I am deformed physically but it has given me a much clearer view of your Society than you could imagine. I have just as much say in Society as you do, and thst should scare you.

3. Society is not about what people Can do or Want to do. It is and always has been about what we SHOULD do. No you wouldn’t give me a second look, and I wouldn’t give you one ether.

Enjoy your Earthly rewards. You can’t take them with you, and where you’re headed next they would just weigh you down. I don’t need millions of dollars, a huge house or fame. In fact I don’t want them. I’ve turned down two Supervisor positions in the last eight years. I’m content being a peon in the world and the King in my castle. Different expectations for different people.

Forum List

Back