Trump remarks to Israel:

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
"I'm not buying what your selling" AKA- their narrative.

Trump irks Jewish donors with comments on Mideast peace
The party's 2016 front-runner openly questioned Israel's commitment to the Mideast peace process in his remarks to the Republican Jewish Coalition, echoing comments he made the night before in an interview with The Associated Press. He drew boos after refusing to endorse Jerusalem as the nation's undivided capital. And he suggested to the influential group simply wanted to install a puppet in the White House.

"You're not going to support me even though you know I'm the best thing that could happen to Israel," Trump said. "I know why you're not going to support me — because I don't want your money. You want to control your own politician."

Well Repub voting End Timers/Rapturers :eusa_pray: . What now?

The party's 2016 front-runner openly questioned Israel's commitment to the Mideast peace process in his remarks to the Republican Jewish Coalition, echoing comments he made the night before in an interview with The Associated Press. He drew boos after refusing to endorse Jerusalem as the nation's undivided capital. And he suggested to the influential group simply wanted to install a puppet in the White House.

"You're not going to support me even though you know I'm the best thing that could happen to Israel," Trump said. "I know why you're not going to support me — because I don't want your money. You want to control your own politician."

Actually Trump is idiotic if he believe he will not be controlled by a special interest group.

I believe Trump is playing to the less intelligent crowd with his remarks so he can get the GOP nomination and then flip-flop on them afterwards giving the Democrats the National Election.

As for not being the Puppet for Israel, well he will still be the puppet of someone and to believe he will not be is just nonsense.

Actually Trump is idiotic if he believe he will not be controlled by a special interest group.

I believe Trump is playing to the less intelligent crowd with his remarks so he can get the GOP nomination and then flip-flop on them afterwards giving the Democrats the National Election.

As for not being the Puppet for Israel, well he will still be the puppet of someone and to believe he will not be is just nonsense.
He wants his supporters :tinfoil: to believe that the corporately-controlled congress will just roll over and play dead for him as well :cuckoo: lol

He told those lobbyists to go fuck themselves. Right on!

Normally I would agree, but he admitted on a debate stage that he buys favors from politicians. He's essentially a lobbyist himself.
he admitted that he played the game the way the system dictated back when he was a businessman. Does that surprise you?

I don't even fault him for playing the game within the rules, but it's hypocritical of him to then turn around and criticize others he claims are trying to buy politicians.

He wants his supporters :tinfoil: to believe that the corporately-controlled congress will just roll over and play dead for him as well :cuckoo: lol

nahhh..he'll have access to the NSA surveillance data on all politicians and he'll start cleaning house...exposing them..it's a good thing.

Normally I would agree, but he admitted on a debate stage that he buys favors from politicians. He's essentially a lobbyist himself.
he admitted that he played the game the way the system dictated back when he was a businessman. Does that surprise you?

I don't even fault him for playing the game within the rules, but it's hypocritical of him to then turn around and criticize others he claims are trying to buy politicians.
u r clueless. He's pointing out that he is funding his own campaign so he is not beholden to anyone. Understand now? :banghead:

Well that should piss off the Jews.
Not "the jews" but the "zionist extremists". Remember, J Street (google it) was created by moderate/thinking/younger jews to counter the pro-violence staus quo of AIPAC
The Zionists won't be happy either but he was addressing the Jews, they are not one and the same.
ummm..... thats what I just said :eusa_eh:
Had you said that I wouldn't have needed to.

nahhh..he'll have access to the NSA surveillance data on all politicians and he'll start cleaning house...exposing them..it's a good thing.
^ dickless Rotagilla chimes-in

Well that should piss off the Jews.
Not "the jews" but the "zionist extremists". Remember, J Street (google it) was created by moderate/thinking/younger jews to counter the pro-violence staus quo of AIPAC
The Zionists won't be happy either but he was addressing the Jews, they are not one and the same.
ummm..... thats what I just said :eusa_eh:
Had you said that I wouldn't have needed to.
thanks for wasting my time :thup:

^ dickless Rotagilla chimes-in

"dickless"?
What is it with you guys and homosexual fantasies today?...why are you worried about my dick?....

oh yeah...need to change the subject...carry on...

He has been very honest about his dealings. But he was a citizen. Nobody realizes that all he did was take advantage of the way the Establishment has made this country.
I am against tax credits but I don't send the money back to the IRS.

Forum List

Back