Trump removed from Colorado ballot

biden booth.png

Engaged in insurrection is not supposed to be by opinion. You realize that every election is an insurrection to overthrow the government.
I probably don't know that what you just posted is ignorant, stupid and astounding in it's lack of
basic electoral process education.

The arguments of excalibur and Foxfyre are dead. Politely, I advise all to carefully read the decision per Office of the President and the Electors who choose them.

Nikki is behind Donald by 15 points today in Iowa. Let's see where she is the day after Christmas.

I'll say that to the bullet filled trump supporter who tried burning down my house. This is a nation that's supposed to be about laws, so these trump supporters have just got to suck it up and start understanding that they have been living in a lie and that lie is about to be crushed.
They've been believing Trump's lies for 8 years, what makes you think they'll ever change?

The President is not an officer.

There is a recent Supreme Court opinion discussing the scope of the Constitution's "Officers of the United States"-language. In Free Enter. Fund v. Pub. Co. Accounting Oversight Bd. (2010), Chief Justice Roberts observed that "[t]he people do not vote for the 'Officers of the United States.'"

Rather, "officers of the United States" are appointed exclusively pursuant to Article II, Section 2 procedures. It follows that the President, who is an elected official, is not an "officer of the United States."
[/indent]
Wait...President Biden isn't an officer of our federal government?

So all we have to do is say Briben is guilty of insurrection?
No, you need a state court to make a ruling that he engaged in insurrection.

2 courts in Colorado have done that. If the Supreme Court doesn’t hear it or they uphold it, your Trump is finished. And you should agree as a Confederate Traitor to let the states make their own decisions about election laws.

No, you need a state court to make a ruling that he engaged in insurrection.

2 courts in Colorado have done that. If the Supreme Court doesn’t hear it or they uphold it, your Trump is finished. And you should agree as a Confederate Traitor to let the states make their own decisions about election laws.
You're just making shit up and begging us to laugh and point at you.

Fine with me, I suppose.

What justice, moron.

He hasn't been convicted yet.
Well stupid ass let me dumb down my vocabulary so that your simian brain can digest it.
The court has ruled and resorted in Justice being handed down, hence my statement, no go back to your scat party....

You cannot arbitrarily exclude a legal candidate from running for office
The United States Constitution says we can and it’s a states rights issue to boot.

So all of a sudden you oppose the constitution and you’re opposed to states having the right to decide their own elections laws. You MAGA have no principles or honor.

The office of the President nor the electors have diddly squat to do with who is on the ballot in the various states. Anyone who meets the requirements to be on the ballot must be on the ballot. And nobody can legally make up a crime to keep him or her off the ballot.

Maybe you live in Breckenridge idk.

If the shoe fits we are going to talk about it.
LOL - whatever Billy boy. I'm not rich, by any stretch. But I know how much Dems enjoy some class warfare, so I won't disrupt your jerk-off session. Have fun!

Forum List

Back