Trump removed from Colorado ballot

The office of the President nor the electors have diddly squat to do with who is on the ballot in the various states. Anyone who meets the requirements to be on the ballot must be on the ballot. And nobody can legally make up a crime to keep him or her off the ballot.
Not those involved in an insurrection against America!!!!

Colorado will not carry Trump on the 2024 election ballot.

He is an "insurrectionist" thus subject to the 14th Amendment

I am amazed.

Bummer. Some fringe weirdos might claim... ahh... nevermind. I'm sure it'll work itself out in the wash...

Maybe. Maybe not. Will Justice Thomas recuse himself?
No. He may be one of three nay votes in the final decision. It could be 7 - 2.

One of the advantages for SCOTUS would an undeclared, obvious statement, "We are not beholden to him."

Send your brief to SCOTUS then.
I am not involved in Colorado politics or what passes for a legal system there. But I know the difference between right and wrong and to remove Trump from the ballot for insurrection when he has not even been charged with insurrection, much less convicted and sentenced, is just plain wrong.

It is stunning the lengths that the 'woke' left, including some on this thread, will go to to avoid the issue of right and wrong.

No, you need a state court to make a ruling that he engaged in insurrection.

2 courts in Colorado have done that. If the Supreme Court doesn’t hear it or they uphold it, your Trump is finished. And you should agree as a Confederate Traitor to let the states make their own decisions about election laws.
If Trump is not on the ballot in Colorado he will still be running for president.

LOL - whatever Billy boy. I'm not rich, by any stretch. But I know how much Dems enjoy some class warfare, so I won't disrupt your jerk-off session. Have fun!
lol Christ dude I wasn’t insulting you over it. I was being serious. It would have been genuinely impressive if you had had a house in Breckenridge.

It really isn’t that entirely. I’m sure a lot of conservatives oppose Trump. He’s a whiny, idiotic, orange sack of useless garbage. You don’t need to be leftist to see that obvious fact.
Still better, warts and all, than anything the dems have or will ever have to offer given their continued leftist bent.....I bet you would not have millions of illegals crossing the border if Trump was still POTUS.

Not those involved in an insurrection against America!!!!
But since nobody is or has been involved in an insurrection against America, that point is moot. FYI NONE of those arrested for supposed crimes on J6 were charged with or convicted with treason or insurrection.

I am not involved in Colorado politics or what passes for a legal system there. But I know the difference between right and wrong and to remove Trump from the ballot for insurrection when he has not even been charged with insurrection, much less convicted and sentenced, is just plain wrong.

It is stunning the lengths that the 'woke' left, including some on this thread, will go to to avoid the issue of right and wrong.
If Colorado is successful Democrats will use the same arguments to remove every republican from every ballot.

You are wrong legally, according to the CO Scotus. You are wrong as an American to support a President who incited an insurrection to remain in office.

SCOTUS may well use this case to wiggle out from under Trump's shadow.

Hailey is going to close that 15 point deficit in Iowa.

He doesn't have to be convicted of anything. Only be guilty of engaging in.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."

Looks cut and dry to me
chucklestalin.jpg

Forum List

Back