Trump removed from Colorado ballot

My party? Which one would that be?

I freely admit, Trump is the archetype of every two bit shyster, used car salesman I've ever known, and i have no idea why people fall for his nonsense.
Because he was a superlative president.

He can be. You would just actually need an overwhelming preponderance of evidence.

Since you don't have a shred, its not going to happen.
You believe the propaganda the Democratic Party feeds you. You are a good sheeple. Congrats.

At this moment the evidence to impeach and remove Joe Biden is not yet large enough but the investigation goes on.

Recently the investigation took a big step forward. …

It will be interesting to see what happens but today a growing number of people feel Joe Biden is crooked.

CNN —
Most Americans say they think President Joe Biden was involved in his son’s business dealings with Ukraine and China while he served as vice president under Barack Obama, according to a CNN poll conducted by SSRS.

A majority, 61%, say they think that Biden had at least some involvement in Hunter Biden’s business dealings, with 42% saying they think he acted illegally, and 18% saying that his actions were unethical but not illegal. Another 38% say they don’t believe Joe Biden had any involvement in his son’s business dealings during his vice presidency. Just 1% believe Biden was involved, but did not do anything wrong.

A 55% majority of the public says the president has acted inappropriately regarding the investigation into Hunter Biden over potential crimes, while 44% say that he has acted appropriately.

When Trump was in office the world was more peaceful and the price of gas, groceries and just about everything including housing, was MUCH lower. Biden is almost as bad a President as Jimmy Carter and some will say he is far worse.

Jimmy Carter was a good man. I really can’t say that about Joe Biden.

Concerns Grow Over Food Affordability Amid Biden's Economic Optimism​

Story by GistFest • 2d

Arecent report states that more Americans are turning to food banks as they express fear for the future and find it challenging to feed their families amid rising grocery prices.

“You used to be able to get five bags of groceries for $50, now you only get one bag for $50,” Janet Ortigoza, a mom from Fresno, California, told NBC News. “I am honestly scared to have another baby because I don’t think we will be able to provide for another baby. Now that she’s growing, she’s going to start eating three times a day, and just trying to provide the right nutrition to her, it’s hard.”

If you thought prices were high before. The invaders have shut the southern border. All that's getting through are the invaders.

Colorado will not carry Trump on the 2024 election ballot.

He is an "insurrectionist" thus subject to the 14th Amendment

I am amazed.

He's been convicted of insurrection????
Do you have a link???

Efforts by Courts or State Officials to Bar Members of Congress from Running for Re-Election or Being Seated Are Unconstitutional
LEGAL MEMORANDUMNo. 301 | April 6, 2022

KEY TAKEAWAYS
It is unconstitutional to disqualify, due to January 6, Members of Congress running for reelection from state ballots under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment.
The disqualification clause of Section 3of the 14th Amendment was removed by two-thirds vote of Congress, as specified in Section 3 itself.
Objections by Members to certify the electoral votes of certain states were made under the Electoral Count Act and are also not grounds for disqualification.
1898 Repeal of Section 3 of the 14th Amendment
Amnesty Acts of 1872 and 1898. Four years after the Fourteenth Amendment’s ratification, Congress exercised its power under Section 3 and passed the Amnesty Act of 1872 with the required two-thirds vote in each House.15 The Act provided

Commentary:

How on earth did the Colorado Supreme Court miss the fact that section 3 of the 14th Amendment was rendered inoperative by the Amnesty Act of 1872 and a blanket act in 1898 (40 Stat. 432).
This is not rocket science. The 1898 law says that “the disability imposed by section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States heretofore incurred is hereby removed". But this law is not even cited in the Colorado opinion--was it even cited to the Court?
Additionally, Section 3 does not even cover the President. The omission of the position of President in the text was not a simple oversight nor is the President covered by the “any position “under” the United States” text since the Presidency is an office “of” but not “under” the United States and there is a big difference.

Well I believe Joe Biden is guilty of selling us out to the Chinese and other potentially enemy nations for cash, so he should not be allowed on the Florida ballot.

Just because teabaggers believe it, doesn't make it so.

You need facts.
That Amendment is a leftover from our Civil War Era.

Trump has not been convicted of leading or inciting an insurrection.
So, who was giving a speech/pity rally at the Ellispse in Washington DC on January 6th 2021?

Now I realize we now have a new law system with four different levels.

Level 1 … Above the rule of law. Applies to high level Democrats and their offspring. They can do anything, including murder, and walk away scot-free.

Level 2 … For rich Americans. They can hire the best attorneys and often that helps them escape justice for their deeds.

Level 3 … The average or poor American. Often such unfortunates can not afford high priced attorneys and may even have to rely on court appointed legal aid.

Level 4 … Trump and his associates and supporters. Quilty until proven innocent. .
Fake news.

Republican presidential candidate Chris Christie weighed in on the Colorado Supreme Court’s decision to knock former President Trump off the state’s ballot, arguing voters, not the courts, should decide if Trump should be “prevented” from being reelected to the White House. Chris Christie On Colorado Decision - Bing News
Voters already decided in 2020 and the loser fomented an insurrection with his lies. Trump is disqualified under the constitution.

Well the Governors of Florida and Texas have mentioned removing Joe Biden form their state ballots.

Republicans Team Up to Remove Biden From State Ballots: 'Unfair, Abuse of Power'
DUHSantis, as usual.................is FOS.

"There was no trial on any of this,” DeSantis said. “They basically just said, what, you can’t be on the ballot? I mean, how does that work?”

There was a trial.

Colorado judge strikes down Trump's attempt to toss a ...​

1703162797457.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › trump-insurrection-14th...

Oct 12, 2023 — A Colorado judge has rejected an attempt by former President Donald Trump to dismiss a lawsuit that seeks to keep him off the state ballot.

Well I believe Joe Biden is guilty of selling us out to the Chinese and other potentially enemy nations for cash, so he should not be allowed on the Florida ballot.

That Amendment is a leftover from our Civil War Era.

Trump has not been convicted of leading or inciting an insurrection.

Now I realize we now have a new law system with four different levels.

Level 1 … Above the rule of law. Applies to high level Democrats and their offspring. They can do anything, including murder, and walk away scot-free.

Level 2 … For rich Americans. They can hire the best attorneys and often that helps them escape justice for their deeds.

Level 3 … The average or poor American. Often such unfortunates can not afford high priced attorneys and may even have to rely on court appointed legal aid.

Level 4 … Trump and his associates and supporters. Quilty until proven innocent. .
level 2 and 3 you got right.
but where does level 1 and 4 come from?

If any other US citizen did what trump has done, they'd be sitting in jail awaiting trial.

level 2 and 3 you got right.
but where does level 1 and 4 come from?

If any other US citizen did what trump has done, they'd be sitting in jail awaiting trial.
Simple observation led me to level 1 and level 4. Trump is treated much differently than Hillary, Joe Biden or even Hunter BIden. High level democrats and the members of their families are often above the rule of law in our nation and it has been that way for a while. On the other hand Trump and his staff are targeted by the FBI and DOJ who even break the law in their pursuit of Trump.

snip

In his new 306-page report, Mr Durham concluded that US intelligence and law enforcement did not possess any "actual evidence" of collusion between Mr Trump's campaign and Russia prior to launching Crossfire Hurricane.

He also accused the bureau of treating the 2016 Trump probe differently from other politically sensitive investigations, including several involving Mr Trump's Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.

For instance, he said Ms Clinton and other officials received defensive briefings about being the possible targets of foreign interference, whereas Mr Trump received no such briefing before the FBI opened probes into four members of his campaign.

"The Department and the FBI failed to uphold their important mission of strict fidelity to the law in connection with certain events and activities described in this report," Mr Durham wrote.
"Senior FBI personnel displayed a serious lack of analytical rigour towards the information that they received, especially information from politically affiliated persons and entities."

1703165709583.jpeg

Donald Trump, Hunter Biden and the Rule of Law​

snip

However overwhelming the Trump Jan. 6 indictment, the recent Hunter developments are as important for the integrity of the law. You can call Hunter, Burisma, China and the “big guy” pedestrian influence-peddling, but in the context of a former president’s legal problems, the Hunter plea bargain has become more than that. It is a public test of legal equity for the government that put these Trump indictments in motion.

Out of the halls of the Internal Revenue Service emerged two employees who said the Hunter plea deal was flawed and gave reasons why. Last week, Judge Maryellen Noreika put the plea bargain on hold, saying “We need to get this right.” Simply said, and true.

I don’t think Mr. Trump, Hunter or Joe Biden has to go to jail to ensure respect for the law. But it matters, considering where the world is going, for the U.S. to remain a credible example of the rule of law at work. That will make it more likely that the rule-free Prigozhins of the world are wrong about us, and won’t win.

Trump may be the most investigated man in United States history. If he was as bad as you think he would be in jail today.

Last edited:
Simple observation Led to level 1 and level 4.

Trump may be the most investigated man in United States history. He also must be sq
OJ simpson was a bigger case.

Other cases such as Lindbergh Baby KidnappingBeltway Snipers, D.B. Cooper Skyjacking, etc. They were big but years have past.

If that were true the 14th Amendment says the nation shall not suffer a former President who violated the OATH of OFFICE while having the POWER that the people grant him to serve their best interests.

Trump took the Oath of Office and did not live up to it on January 6th

Pence took the same Oath of Office and lived up to it on January 6th

MAGA prefer to put the man who’s inaugural Oath means nothing back in the White House and that is what the USSC should see the Constitutional text and intent is rationally attempting to prevent.

I think they will. Perhaps unanimously.

nf.23.12.21 #1,217 #877

Last edited:

Forum List

Back