Trump removed from Colorado ballot

Colorado will not carry Trump on the 2024 election ballot.

He is an "insurrectionist" thus subject to the 14th Amendment

I am amazed.

and...

"Of course the Supreme Court is going to weigh in and likely overturn the Colorado state Supreme Court's interpretation of Colorado state law [...] but," Mystal said on Tuesday.

"I would like to point out that they [the Colorado Supreme Court's justices] were so aware of what SCOTUS was about to do in terms of bending over backwards, that they literally quote Neil Gorsuch, Neil Gorsuch when he was sitting in the federal circuit in Colorado—they quote Gorsuch for the opinion that Colorado gets to decide its own rules about who's qualified or not for ballot in Colorado," he continued.

"That's a Gorsuch opinion that they quote in the thing, so if Gorsuch had any logical consistency he would likely uphold the Colorado state court's opinion, but what we're about to see if just how again hypocritical and unserious this Supreme Court is when it comes to protecting their partisan sugar daddies like Donald Trump."

1703123915983.png

Colorado will not carry Trump on the 2024 election ballot.

He is an "insurrectionist" thus subject to the 14th Amendment

I am amazed.

Tho Democwhatic!

How do you feel about abortion and the open border?
Abortion is tragic, but government has no business policing a person's insides. Our borders should be controlled, but anyone who wants to come here and pursue the American dream should be welcomed.

Do you have any examples of me expressing leftist views?

Abortion is tragic, but government has no business policing a person's insides. Our borders should be controlled, but anyone who wants to come here and pursue the American dream should be welcomed.

Do you have any examples of me expressing leftist views?

Well, maybe not leftist views,.. more like center.

Forum List

Back