Trump removed from Colorado ballot

A tribal shithole full of junkies and pedophiles... let's file this under Nancy Drew....

missing fucks.jpg

I'd be surprised if that ruling lasts overnight.
Who is going to stay the rulling other than the USSC? And that is NOT going to happen over night. Of course he is an insurrectionist, by any definition.

How insane is it that courts are debating whether to remove the repub frontrunner from a ballot? The USSC will probably wimp out and allow him to stay, since one of the justices sleeps with an admitted insurrectionist.

trump is not only an insurrectionist, he is a treasonous SOB who stole secrets and passably sold some to one of our adversaries.

Colorado will not carry Trump on the 2024 election ballot.

He is an "insurrectionist" thus subject to the 14th Amendment

I am amazed.

/——-/ I’m so old, I remember when liberals would be up in arms over this outrageous election interference. Trump has not been convicted.

Colorado will not carry Trump on the 2024 election ballot.

He is an "insurrectionist" thus subject to the 14th Amendment

I am amazed.

How long have you been a fascist?

I'd be surprised if that ruling lasts overnight.
There will be a direct appeal from that State’s highest court to the SCOTUS.

There, of course, the rule of law will prevail. The high court of Colorado will have its unlawful “decision” immediately overruled.

It’s disgraceful that it is even necessary. But it may prove useful to educate any other sham courts.

He doesn't have to be convicted of anything. Only be guilty of engaging in.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."

Looks cut and dry to me
Hasn't even found guilty of insurrection. That might be why the court already paused their own order.

Is that what all you people inflicted with BDS think?

Your left hand and your right hand.

Only question left is which holes it is you like playing with.
You keep dreaming LOSER^^^^.

I realize you can't play a Sport.
Let alone PUTT-PUTT.

You can't dis GOLF, because your Cult Leader Loves Golf.
I suggest you go listen to some music, I will too............ See Below

At least Michael Jackson had real talent--- in my day, I went to concerts to hear real music played by people who played instruments.
I support that. ^^^^^

Nothing in the 14th references President other than an elector of President.
Section 3​
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State ...​

The President is not an officer, as he commissions all officers.

The President is not an officer. The 14th does not apply to Trump.
There is a recent Supreme Court opinion discussing the scope of the Constitution's "Officers of the United States"-language. In Free Enter. Fund v. Pub. Co. Accounting Oversight Bd. (2010), Chief Justice Roberts observed that "[t]he people do not vote for the 'Officers of the United States.'"
Rather, "officers of the United States" are appointed exclusively pursuant to Article II, Section 2 procedures. It follows that the President, who is an elected official, is not an "officer of the United States."

“We do not reach these conclusions lightly,” the court wrote in its decision. “We are mindful of the magnitude and weight of the questions now before us. We are likewise mindful of our solemn duty to apply the law, without fear or favor, and without being swayed by public reaction to the decisions that the law mandates we reach.”

Forum List

Back