Trump removed from Colorado ballot

So be it. Your personal indictments of our intellectual faculties are worthless without a proper rebuttal.
Your statements condemn you, T K. The Constitution leaves it to the states to make this decision. I think the SCOTUS will vote at least 6-3 if not 7-2 to uphold the decision.

We will know sooner than later.

Listen,

You can't vote your way out of this when the other side is deciding who you can and can't vote for.

Even if you aren't a Trump fan, you have to see the banana republicness of this.

You leftists really need to unfuck yourselves. I remember when the DNC turned on Bernie just as many, if not more, right-leaners saw it for what it was and spoke against his treatment.

The people who want to vote for Trump should still have that option, especially since he hasn't been convicted of a damn thing.

When the leftist media takes away the soap box, and now some podunk state takes away the ballot box, the only recourse left to patriots is the cartridge box.
trump_trash.gif

there are limitation of who we can vote for president, such as cant be younger than 35.
And aiding an insurrection is another disqualification.

“I pledge to withdraw from the Colorado GOP primary unless Trump is also allowed to be on the state’s ballot, and I demand that Ron DeSantis, Chris Christie, and Nikki Haley to do the same immediately - or else they are tacitly endorsing this illegal maneuver which will have disastrous consequences for our country.” VivekGRamaswamy

airplanemechanic in #5 said: SCOTUS here we come arplnmchnc.23.12.19 #5

EvilCat Breath #217
Foxfyre in #8
OhPleaseJustQuit #59
1srelluc #29

What do you all do if the USSC upholds that your insurrection leader can’t be on a state ballot if a state invokes the 14th Amendment to disqualify him?

nf.23.12.19 #475
to arplnmchnc.23.12.19 #5

Colorado will not carry Trump on the 2024 election ballot.

He is an "insurrectionist" thus subject to the 14th Amendment

I am amazed.

no chance.jpg

“I pledge to withdraw from the Colorado GOP primary unless Trump is also allowed to be on the state’s ballot, and I demand that Ron DeSantis, Chris Christie, and Nikki Haley to do the same immediately - or else they are tacitly endorsing this illegal maneuver which will have disastrous consequences for our country.” VivekGRamaswamy

EvilCat Breath #217
Foxfyre in #8
OhPleaseJustQuit #59
1srelluc #29

What do you all do if the USSC upholds that your insurrection leader can’t be on a state ballot if a state invokes the 14th Amendment to disqualify him?

nf.23.12.19
Then the free election process will be dead. Period. Full stop.

EvilCat Breath #217
Foxfyre in #8
OhPleaseJustQuit #59
1srelluc #29

nf.23.12.19

No Republican is taking Colorado anyway.

And Trump wouldn't even need it anyway.

This is pretty much just some commies testing the waters. Basically...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back