Trump removed from Colorado ballot

Does it even give a twinge of cognitive dissonance that your party's goal is to disenfranchise 75 million voters?
Is that more or less than the former 1-term fuckup would do if ever back in office.

LOL. You should try paying attention. I heard you the first time. And I agree. I just think it's hilarious to see Dems arguing for states' rights and Republicans demanding that the democratic will of the people be heard. Do you guys have ANY consistent principles?

One more time. A YES or NO Question

Does the State of Colorado, under the 10th. Amendment to The Constitution of The United States Constitution. Does the State of Colorado have the right which candidate can and/or cannot be named on their ballot.

Oh my all the goldfish are hopping with joy at their Party interfering with the election process!
That is my concern. I am a conservative, although not a big fan of Trump. Removing your chief political opponent from the ballet is a tactic from authoritarian governments in other countries. The Democratic party has a poor record in choosing their candidates democratically:

2016 - Hillary nominated despite Sanders doing slightly better in primaries. Her nomination was an inside job.
2020- party decided that Biden would be stronger candidate despite Sanders doing better in primaries at that point.
2024 - party has held no presidential debates

One more time. A YES or NO Question

Does the State of Colorado, under the 10th. Amendment to The Constitution of The United States Constitution. Does the State of Colorado have the right which candidate can and/or cannot be named on their ballot.
Heh ... you're one dense motherfucker. Yes! How did you not get that from my two previous responses? What is your problem? Wow..

TemplarKormac in #478 said: “Then the free election process will be dead. Period. Full stop.” tmplrkrmc.23.23.19 #478

Didn’t it die in 2021 when Mike Pence, a white Christian nationalist and Ashley Babbitt, a Qanon patriot Lib Hater failed you and DJT when they failed to “Stop the Steal” on January 6th 2021?

But why weren’t you there in the uprising?

nf.23.12.19 #494
to tmplrkrmc.23.23.19 #478
Congress made the steal final that day.

TemplarKormac in #478 said: “Then the free election process will be dead. Period. Full stop.” tmplrkrmc.23.23.19 #478

Didn’t it die in 2021 when Mike Pence, a white Christian nationalist and Ashley Babbitt, a Qanon patriot Lib Hater failed you and DJT when they failed to “Stop the Steal” on January 6th 2021?

But why weren’t you there in the uprising?

nf.23.12.19 #494
to tmplrkrmc.23.23.19 #478
Spare me the taunts. You were the ones who said it died when Trump was elected in the first place. Oh poor Hillary!

Go sit on a fully laden pincushion, hypocrite.

Read the ruling.
Why? The actions taken by the court, by delaying its enforcement and not signing it lends no credibility to it whatsoever.

The ruling is full of overbroad assertions of Trump’s statements being incitations to insurrection. They even went back to 2016 to try to make it stand!

No credibility whatsoever. None. They are trying to say on top of this that his speech is what makes him guilty of fomenting an insurrection.

Preposterous!

Colorado will not carry Trump on the 2024 election ballot.

He is an "insurrectionist" thus subject to the 14th Amendment

I am amazed.

" It marks the first time in history that Section 3 of the 14th Amendment has been used to disqualify a presidential candidate, and also the first time a U.S. state court has ruled that Trump, who holds a wide lead in the Republican 2024 nominating contest, should be disqualified from the 2024 presidential election."

==> Wow, it's amazing how this is yet another fresh page in the history of the United States! The Trump family must feel incredibly proud. lol. :)

Source:

Rawley in #497 said: your party's goal is to disenfranchise 75 million voters? rvwlvy.23.12.19 #497

Every American will be free to vote for the Republican chosen to be that Party’s nominee to beat Joe Biden which Trump could not do it in 2020.

There will be not one disenfranchised voter if the USSC upholds the Colorado ruling to ban Trump from being on the ballot and it spreads to all fifty states like it should.

If Trump was going to get enough votes to win the presidential election, those exact same voters can vote any Republican they want to win just as well.

Trump is for killing at least 800,000 baby fetuses every year now anyway so the “force full term gestation” white Christian voters should be quite pleased to vote for a candidate that signed a six week ban like DeSantis to be the one.

nf.23.23.20 #511
to rvwlvy.23.12.19 #497

Spare me the taunts. You were the ones who said it died when Trump was elected in the first place. Oh poor Hillary!

Go sit on a fully laden pincushion, hypocrite.
I never said it died. Hillary conceded and Trump fucked up enough to lose four years after that.

The ruling is full of overbroad assertions of Trump’s statements being incitations to insurrection.

It’s his anti-constitutional actions involving Pence and the fake electors meant to stop the peaceful transfer of power to the candidate that won the 2020 election that qualifies Trump for disqualification,

Proof that the left are a Cancer on this Nation. And yes im calling that court the left.

Rawley in #497 said: your party's goal is to disenfranchise 75 million voters? rvwlvy.23.12.19 #497

Every American will be free to vote for the Republican chosen to be that Party’s nominee to beat Joe Biden which Trump could not do it in 2020.

There will be not one disenfranchised voter if the USSC upholds the Colorado ruling to ban Trump from being on the ballot and it spreads to all fifty states like it should.

If Trump was going to get enough votes to win the presidential election, those exact same voters can vote any Republican they want to win just as well.

Trump is for killing at least 800,000 baby fetuses every year now anyway so the “force full term gestation” white Christian voters should be quite pleased to vote for a candidate that signed a six week ban like DeSantis to be the one.

nf.23.23.20 #511
to rvwlvy.23.12.19 #497
You realize people want him to be president? Why don't those people count? It is not equal treatment under the law. Another way to shit all over the Constitution.

Forum List

Back