Trump removed from Colorado ballot

You realize people want him to be president?
Trump took an oath to uphold the Constitution as Top Law Enforcement Officer in the land. Then after knowing all fifty states certified the loss he suffered to Joe Biden DJT attempted to subvert it.

He declared he was following different rules and it incited the mob to attack the Capitol not to PROTEST THE STEAL” but to “STOP THE STEAL” for his benefit - to hold onto power with no constitutional right to hold it.

HE is not off the hook because his plot failed.

If the USSC says DJT is not qualified to run for office it means he is not qualified to run for office.

Those people wanting only him to be president need to realize they can’t have what they want because Trump disqualified himself. He lost a campaign for a second term. He lost every court battle to prove the election was stolen. He lost the fake elector fraud attempt when Pence refused him, There was a trial in Colorado to prove he was not an insurrectionist and he lost that too.

So now the last great white hope is the USSC. Those people who want only him to be president can still hope their loser does not lose there too. But if he does lose, those people need find a life after Trump - The biggest and sorest loser American politics and business has ever seen. JFC they can still vote to beat Biden.

I hope they keep on pouting and never vote again. That would MAGA.

Last edited:
Colorado will not carry Trump on the 2024 election ballot.

He is an "insurrectionist" thus subject to the 14th Amendment

I am amazed.

FWIW I keep saying: you can't have a country with these people.

Or at least, not an America.

Folks. It's over. It's BEEN over.

States need to start seceding and get this started, already.

What about nukes. Is Trumptopia gonna have nukes. Or will it be under a Russian North Korean, Chinese nuclear umbrella.

Are you proud that everything you said about Trump is actually what you do?

All this gloating and jumping around about the CO Supreme Court is JUST what you all said would happen if Trump were elected but didn't. It's all YOU

If you were smarter you would recognize this, yet here we are

Therefore it is speculation, not libel.
I was referring to yout first attack.

“You were the ones who said it died when Trump was elected in the first place”

I never said HRC won 2016 or the election process was dead because she lost.

You lied. No apolog is due.

Last edited:
I'm an American. I don't give a flying fuck about the Ukraine.

The debt has increased 2.6 trillion dollars over the last six months.

You'd do well to get your priorities straight, as an American, assuming that you're an American.

In the next few years "American" won't mean anything anymore

I was referring to yout first attack.

“You were the ones who said it died when Trump was elected in the first place”

I never said HRC won 2016 or the election process was dead because she lost.

You lied. No apolog is due.

Given how fervently you attack Trump and his supporters, I am inclined to think you never said, but believed all the spew back then. You can tell by a person's leanings and statements what they are inclined to believe.

...obfuscation... I believe is the term for what you're doing.

Given how fervently you attack Trump
Trump fervently attacked my vote on January 6th 2021 by attempting to force the entire 2020 election to be decided by the REPUBLICAN advantage by state in the House.

Trump claimed my side committed election fraud without due process. And that gave him the right to stay in office if Pence would agree to participate in the fraud.

Trump fervently attacked my vote on January 6th 2021 by attempting to force the entire 2020 election to be decided by the REPUBLICAN advantage by state in the House.

Trump claimed my side committed election fraud without due process. And that gave him the right to stay in office if Pence would agree to participate in the fraud.
Thank you for justifying my point about you. Just because you didn't say it doesn't mean you don't believe it.

Bye now.

Forum List

Back