Trump removed from Colorado ballot

Cellblock2429 said: “What is the exact quote telling followers to storm the capital?”cllbkck.23.22.20 #547

stop the steal + “When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules.” + “John Eastman” + “. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states {on this day} to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.”

“All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by a bold and radical left Democrats which is what they are doing and stolen by the fake news media. That is what they have done and what they are doing. We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved. •¥• Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore, and that is what this is all about. •¥¥• And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal. •¥¥¥• Today I will lay out just some of the evidence proving that we won this election and we won it by a landslide. This was not a close election. You know I say sometimes jokingly, but there's no joke about it. I have been into elections. I won them both and the second one I won much bigger than the first, okay?” • ¥¥¥¥ •
Trump rallying the forces at noon January 6, 2021 to stop the steal and win the election if we fight like hell FIGHT.21.01,06
The Constitution yielded no path for Trump and his mob to stand around peacefully protesting outside the US Capitol and bring about a “win” for Trump and the mob on that specific day.

The month of lies incited the mob to be there to stop the steal and a couple thousand took DJT literally they had to fight on that day or lose their country

You will notice Trump dropped the reference to peaceful as he ended his speech requesting the mob to to take back their country.

So we are going to--we are going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we are going to the Capitol, and we are going to try and give--the Democrats are hopeless, they are never voting for anything, not even one vote but we are going to try--give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help, we're try--going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country. So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.​
I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here. This is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.​
nf.23.12.20 #549
to cllbkck.23.22.20 #547
/——/ Just as I thought, nothing there inciting a riot.
Here are his tweets from Jan 6 that Twitter censored. I wonder why.
1703077509202.png

A couple things about Trump's ban in Colorado.
Using case law from who knows what year, when Confederate rebels were banned from holding elected office after the American Civil War. Trump is a rebel...
"Democracy" has evolved to the point of giving 10 electoral votes to Biden. Why not?

Some were convicted of seditious conspiracy, sedition, which is included in the same set of U.S. CODE as treason, insurrection, aiding the enemy from within or outside, and sedition etc.

The Constitution says clearly that no conviction is required for the disqualification....so a conviction is not required...it seems?
That's NOT the intended reading. If only people understood the language of the century it was written in things would be better....
The constitution is not written in modern legalese...it was written 250 years ago (2½ years until the 250 year mark) and of course a conviction is necessary for this to be enacted. The SCOTUS leans heavily towards a "originalist" reading of the Constitution....that was a central focus of the Amy Barret confirmation hearing. Same with the majority of the sitting Justices. So of course this is going to get overturned by SCOTUS....as soon as it's filed it's likely to be plucked and heard and ruled upon.

And since we really don't vote for particular people but instead electors who have sworn to vote a particular way....Trump's name on the ballot is not really necessary. His slate of electors will vote for Trump regardless.

I've actually known several electors from the electoral college....somewhat of a party atmosphere but depending upon the state is how they become nominated to their post. Some require signature nominations. Others are appointed by the party.

I don't have a problem with this if they also take Biden off the ballot. Then we'll be in good shape.

His voting record was pretty much flawless. And yeah. He's always consistent.

That's something that is severely lacking in modern, reality television type conservatism/Republicanism.

Is that even a word? Republicanism? lol...
Amash is one of a very select group. An honest thinking politician.

He lost his seat due to his opposition to Trump. So, his criticism of this ruling has weight.

Cellblock2429 said: “What is the exact quote telling followers to storm the capital?”cllbkck.23.22.20 #547

SEE: nf.23.12.20 #549 to cllbkck.23.22.20 #547
nothing there

Cellblock2429 in #561 said: “Just as I thought, nothing there inciting a riot. “ cllblck.23.22.20 #561

In the beginning of DJT’s “Fire in a packed theatre” speech on J6, the crowd was told that they have to demand that Congress "do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated" or they would lose their country forever.

When a jackass yells “fire” in a crowded theatre and a deadly stamped ensues he can be held criminally liable even though he did not tell anyone to panic and trample each other to death.

It is the same with “Stop the Steal” on J6.

Trump told an angry mob “stop” what is happening at the Capitol right now or we lose our country forever. So some in the crowd were panicked at losing their country so joined the insurrection by joining the militias that were planning the attack before the votes were counted in November.

Trumped packed the Mall and riled up the mob to go to the Capitol after he had been told firearms were present in that mob.

nf.23.12.20 #569
to cllblck.23.22.20 #561

Last edited:
Why would his "criticism of this ruling have weight"?

Have some coffee.

Then reread the first sentence again.

You might have been asking what "having weight" means. If so, it only demonstrates the continued intellectual laziness of the left.

Forum List

Back