Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

kaz a
Yep, Trump was right on that one, you did steal the election. And you did it really badly it was so obvious. That's why your only defense is "No it isn't." But thanks for demonstrating my point. Flip parties and your standard totally flips, MAGA man!
This is why democrats are fascists. They don't believe Republicans should have the same rights democrats have.

Correct. Because there is a constitutional provision allowing for the kind of unconstitutional behavior Trump engaged in to be disqualified from office.

However, professors Baude and Paulson point out that the language of the 14th Amendment may be read more broadly than a statute, since its purpose was to disqualify someone from office who has violated his previous oath to support the Constitution.

Was Trump convicted of insurrection? You got nothing but an abuse of power and stupid fucks like you thinking it is legal. Not even close.

The Supreme Court will fix this democrat-fascist ploy.

If they don't, we are done. If the SCOTUS says due process isn't Constitutionally protected, it's over. I can't see them doing that. An all Democrat court in Colorado was a 4-3 vote

She leveled up Stalin

shenna-bellows.jpg

What are you twats going to do when the US Supreme Court declares January 6th a protest gone bad and not an insurrection?
The violent assault on the Congress on the day the Constitution specifically designates for counting the EC votes is not the only part of the plot to overturn the election and thwart the Constitution on Jan 6th 2021. Donnie has blabbed enough that we all know what he did. The text of the Constitution is clear and he is literally disqualified from holding office again unless 2/3rd of both chambers passes a resolution to allow it.

Trump's lawyers had their asses handed back to them in the hearing. :smartass:

You win some, you lose some, Trump trained monkey.

Thoughts & Prayers.
This charade will be over soon. The US Supreme Court has the ball now.

SO you admit you lied that the votes arriving late weren't "THROWN OUT"

They were in the legal possession of the Secretary of State, and she THREW THEM OUT.
No stupid. I didn’t lie. Illegal votes were not allowed to replace legal votes.

Forum List

Back