Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

The Dems have one-upped Stalin even.

shenna-bellows.jpg

You were fine with it in 2000 right?

Remember SOS Harris in Fla??
Remember calling the race before the pan handle voted? Remember the African American voting official woman who was caught cheating massively on voting ballots. Remember the Democratic woman of one of the Prog counties in the Southeast part of the state who approved cockeyed ballots that the retired people used and voted for Pat Buchanan instead of Gore? They dumped her afterwards of course. And the sniffs of Progs cheating were validated. Gore lost his home state. He wins Tennessee and he was president. So, ask why they did not vote for him. He is corrupted as it comes.

And the courts have ruled that one still faces the consequences of a criminal act, even if they are never charged with the act.

That someone pardoned for their crime, still can be denied a security clearance based on the actions they were pardoned for.
Listen to the leftards squirm around this issue.

Security clearance? WTF?

only amongst his cult, lumps; & that number really hasn't changed.

those that oppose donny will certainly not be swayed either - so yer point is kinda moot. :eusa_dance::eusa_whistle::113:
Eh .. I don’t mind when you insist on being wrong, in fact, it makes you seem just a little more cute and sassy.
.. all the best to you and happy New Year Lady Playtime..

Listen to the leftards squirm around this issue.

Security clearance? WTF?
It means the 14th is triggered when one commits insurrection, not when on is convicted of it. One can be pardoned, and the 14th still applies, knowing there will never be a trial or a conviction.

It means the 14th is triggered when one commits insurrection, not when on is convicted of it. One can be pardoned, and the 14th still applies, knowing there will never be a trial or a conviction.
When did President Trump put on a Confederate uniform?

You celebrate every time power is abused and the rule of law is ignored. POS.

Nope. I celebrate when brain-dead conservatives express their unbounded ignorance on matters that are simply beyond their G-d given limited mental acuity to comprehend.

Nope. I celebrate when brain-dead conservatives express their unbounded ignorance on matters that are simply beyond their G-d given limited mental acuity to comprehend.
That was extremely odd.

Lawfare is quite easy to understand. You have the problem of defending it. Expect multiple backfires.

Forum List

Back