Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

Amendment 14, Section 5:

Section 5.
The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article

I don’t see “Colorado civil court judge” or “Maine hack Dimtard SOS” listed. Congress is the only entity listed that has the power to enforce the 14th Amendment.

We can shut this one down, folks.

Wrong. People like you have twisted and mangled the 14th Amendment for years. Not gonna happen this time. You can hate and lie all you want, but you're not going to be allowed to use the Constitution to do it.
Really? Who will be not allowing it?!?! :rolleyes-41:

You know who also just had their political opponent removed from the ballot?

Vladmir Putin.

Let that sink in for a while.

That would be very, very hard to do.

Then a court will find him not guilty.

However, you are a liar. You hate American values. You engage in election interference. You engage in criminal speech.

NO YOU ENGAGE in election interference. I wasn't republicans that snuck in a million ballots after midnight.

You guys make Putin proud.

You mean the same Trump that said to peacefully protest? That Trump?
Yep. And the same crowd who chanted "Fight For Trump" a lot more than they chanted "Protest Peacefully"

The same Trump this guy talked about after acquitting him.

"Let me put that to the side for one moment and reiterate something I said weeks ago: There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day.

The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president.

And their having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth.

It is not just his endorsement of remarks in which an associate urged "trial by combat."

It was also the entire manufactured atmosphere of looming catastrophe; the increasingly wild myths about a reverse landslide election that was being stolen in some secret coup by our now-president.

I defended the president's right to bring any complaints to our legal system. The legal system spoke. The Electoral College spoke. As I stood up and said clearly at the time, the election was settled.

But that reality just opened a new chapter of even wilder and more unfounded claims.

The unconscionable behavior did not end when the violence began.

Whatever our ex-president claims he thought might happen that day, whatever reaction he says he meant to produce, by that afternoon, he was watching the same live television as the rest of the world.

A mob was assaulting the Capitol in his name. These criminals were carrying his banners, hanging his flags, and screaming their loyalty to him.

It was obvious that only President Trump could end this.

Former aides publicly begged him to do so. Loyal allies frantically called the administration.

But the president did not act swiftly. He did not do his job. He didn't take steps so federal law could be faithfully executed, and order restored.

Instead, according to public reports, he watched television happily as the chaos unfolded. He kept pressing his scheme to overturn the election

You mean the same Trump that said to peacefully protest? That Trump?

WELL THEN FUCKING CHARGE HIM WITH FUCKING INSURRECTION YOU FUCKING BASTARD. That's an old civil war era law that was supposed to keep Confederates out of the legislature. NOT ban a former president from running again because his political opponents don't like him and the child molester they put in the White House in his place has no hope of winning again his 2nd time around.

It's supposed to keep people out of public office who either engaged in insurrection or rebellion, or provided aid or comfort to those who did. After the Civil War, it applied to Confederates. Now it applies to traitors like Trump.

Amendment 14, Section 5:

Section 5.
The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article

I don’t see “Colorado civil court judge” or “Maine hack Dimtard SOS” listed. Congress is the only entity listed that has the power to enforce the 14th Amendment.

We can shut this one down, folks.
I don’t see where it says CO can’t enforce the amendment, too. Anything not specifically prohibited is permitted

So because he's got other charges, you don't have to charge him for this? He's just guilty of that without a charge or trial? Is that how our two tiered justice system works? What happened to innocent until proven guilty that liberals spout when its one of their own charged with a crime? Doesn't apply to republicans huh?

No two tiered justice system here, folks. Nah, not at all.

No, he's not guilty of insurrection. He's not being charged with insurrection.

It's supposed to keep people out of public office who either engaged in insurrection or rebellion, or provided aid or comfort to those who did. After the Civil War, it applied to Confederates. Now it applies to traitors like Trump.
Congress is the only entity the Constitution gives the power to enforce the provisions of the 14th. Not some Dimwinger Civil judge in CO, not some Dimwinger SOS in Maine, Simp.

You know who also just had their political opponent removed from the ballot?

Vladmir Putin.

Let that sink in for a while.
His preferred method appears to be by poisoning them and shipping them off to a frozen Gulag. Have you seen how their courts are run?

No matter how the Neo-GOP tries to convince ya'll, we're still not Russia.

Yep. And the same crowd who chanted "Fight For Trump" a lot more than they chanted "Protest Peacefully"

The same Trump this guy talked about after acquitting him.

What a bunch of nonsense.

I have a t shirt from when my cousin had an AVM and could no longer walk. It says "FightwithCalley". It doesn't mean physically go beat her up. Stupid fucking moron.

Talk about blind. Blind to reality.

His preferred method appears to be by poisoning them and shipping them off to a frozen Gulag. Have you seen how their courts are run?

No matter how the Neo-GOP tries to convince ya'll, we're still not Russia.
Nope, just like Russia. He was imprisoned because Putin didn't like him. Now he's missing.

You guys want to do the same to Trump, lock him up.

Like I said, Putin would be proud.

Forum List

Back