Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

Yep, Trump was right on that one, you did steal the election. And you did it really badly it was so obvious. That's why your only defense is "No it isn't." But thanks for demonstrating my point. Flip parties and your standard totally flips, MAGA man!
Why can't Trump prove it?

Yep, Trump was right on that one, you did steal the election. And you did it really badly it was so obvious. That's why your only defense is "No it isn't." But thanks for demonstrating my point. Flip parties and your standard totally flips, MAGA man!
Then show some evidence or shut your idiot mouth.

That's cultism for ya!
Why is it that the democrat cult goes all Wylie Coyote every time they engage in election rigging and voter disenfranchisement?

It works every time....You'd think they'd learn.

funny-wile-e-coyote-fail-road-runner-explosive-dg5ushbvsl9n4rwv.gif

Why is it that the democrat cult goes all Wylie Coyote every time they engage in election rigging and voter disenfranchisement?

It works every time....You'd think they'd learn.

funny-wile-e-coyote-fail-road-runner-explosive-dg5ushbvsl9n4rwv.gif
The pee wee herman defense might seem pretty great in low IQ hillbilly crcles, but it doesn't work with normal adults. Sorry Cletus.

See, she knew some assholes would say that.

"‘While 1 am cognizant of the fact that my decision could soon be rendered a nullity by a decision of the United States Supreme Court in Anderson, that possibilty does not relieve me of my responsibility to act."

The Conservative SC calls themselves literalist. The language of the amendment is quite literal, so we'll see who is political and who is a literalist.

Rules of evidence don't apply, meaning no due process.

Congress had sole power and failed.

Nope. The Constitution doesn't state Congress has sole power. Just says they have the power to enforce it with legislation. That's optional on their part and not limited to just them.

Nope. The Constitution doesn't state Congress has sole power. Just says they have the power to enforce it with legislation. That's optional on their part and not limited to just them.
You're missing their responsibilities under the COTUS.

Nope. You're just illiterate. Nothing in there says Congress has sole power to enforce it.
Section Five of the Fourteenth Amendment vests Congress with the authority to adopt “appropriate” legislation to enforce the other parts of the Amendment

Ill ask again, who else do they list as having the power to enforce the 14th?

Forum List

Back