Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

Beat him even worse than we did in 2020? That's fine with me. In the meantime I'm enjoying "owning the cons".

So, let’s say that trump is never actually disqualified federally, but states are alllowed to disqualify on their ballots…unless I’m mistaken, Republicans still control the legislatures in 26 states, representing over 270 electoral votes. If Biden is removed from the ballot in all of those states, and trump remains…then he wins by default. Now, millions of voters will have been disenfranchised…but hey, you all don’t seem to really care about that.

Another attempt by Democrats to desinfranchise Trump voters.

This is actually a positive for Trump. There are several other states that are trying to remove him from the ballot and that will force SCOTUS to take it up and rule on it.

Yep, and if USSC upholds Colorado and maines decision, you’ll probably see more red states move to take Biden off the ballot.
They won't be able to. Biden has done nothing to disqualify himself. You Republicans don't want to get it. Trump is disqualified for things he has done. This is no political witch hunt and Trump iis no innocent victim.

In truth, justice and the American way.. America .. this will make Trump even more popular.. :thewave: ... :salute::salute::salute: ...
So Maine has no respect for the Constitution in America do to their own hatred of phony narratives endlessly accusing President Trump of one lie after another? That's sad, because patriots there have given the Acadia National Park such good care that it's an environmental love story of a sturdy bunch of American citizens determined to preserve nature's awesome beauty there. I hope the dear people of Maine change their mind about trying to bury alive President Trump who has been put through the ringer by press prevarication with constant lies fed to them by Hillary Clinton's husband's war room group. That he was tested as innocent on more false charges by leftist TDS hate, maybe they will realize that with no DNC lies about President Trump's guilt, that it must mean he is charged wrongfully and goes free because none of the lies they told about Trump never happened in reality. Prayers up that righteousness in America be restored and the Clinton War Room is sealed off for all the lies it supported.

On what constitutional basis would Republican states have for barring Biden?
The 14th amendment. Read it…it doesn’t say what most people think it says.

That and, lawyers can come up with all sorts of creative ways to interpret the cotus. I’m sure they could find a valid reason. However, one already exists.. and it’s right there already in the cotus.

So, let’s say that trump is never actually disqualified federally, but states are alllowed to disqualify on their ballots…unless I’m mistaken, Republicans still control the legislatures in 26 states, representing over 270 electoral votes. If Biden is removed from the ballot in all of those states, and trump remains…then he wins by default. Now, millions of voters will have been disenfranchised…but hey, you all don’t seem to really care about that.
Trump would be disqualified by the states. States can't just remove a candidate because they want to.

They won't be able to. Biden has done nothing to disqualify himself. You Republicans don't want to get it. Trump is disqualified for things he has done. This is no political witch hunt and Trump iis no innocent victim.
You couldn't be more wrong. As of yet there have been no convictions. So....
No constitutional basis is needed.

Want a stand in reason? "10 percent for the big guy"....all that is needed.

1703813853725.jpeg

The 14th amendment. Read it…it doesn’t say what most people think it says.
I've read it and Biden has done nothing to disqualify himself according to that amendment.

It's snowballing. There will be more states disqualifying him. It's also a kick in the butt at SCOTUS, telling them they can't slow-walk this.

Maine barred Donald Trump from the primary ballot Thursday, making it the second state in the country to block the former president from running again under a part of the Constitution that prevents insurrectionists from holding office.

The decision by Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows (D) is sure to be appealed. The Colorado Supreme Court last week found Trump could not appear on the ballot in that state, and the Colorado Republican Party has asked the U.S. Supreme Court to review the case. The nation’s high court could resolve for all states whether Trump can run again.
Colorado put Trump back on the ballot today as soon as SCOTUS was petitioned to review the decision. The says a lot about how much faith the Colorado Secretary of State has in the ruling.

Another attempt by Democrats to desinfranchise Trump voters.

another attack on democracy and election interference from the left by not allowing the voters to decide ! Trump hasnt even been charged with insurrection much less convicted of it !

Forum List

Back