Trump reneges on debate with Sanders

h1ABO4G.jpg

Vince Foster's family didn't think it was fair either.
Now why in the world would you even TEST me on what I post, you PHONY VIETNAM VETERAN??...Did you folks KNOW this prick on his information said he was 40 years old, born in 1975 and SERVED 2 TOURS IN VIETNAM......Perhaps I should get rid of the OCD Pogo signature and insert yours, you fucking lying, douchebag!
You're the phony pal you were never a lineman, so don't even start. I said I would send the proof to Pogo and you ran off just like your friend Donny.
I made special note on your message page about you REMOVING your 1975 birth date.... You're scum, and actually belong here with scum like Pogo!
Yes and I answered your stupid note, and I think you're walking vomit, so there.

I think Trump's suggestion that he would be willing to debate Sanders is an insight to how he would be as President.

First he would float an idea....oh say like building a wall along the border......

And then he would say 'As much as I would like to do it, I just can't convince myself to actually do it"

Now why in the world would you even TEST me on what I post, you PHONY VIETNAM VETERAN??...Did you folks KNOW this prick on his information said he was 40 years old, born in 1975 and SERVED 2 TOURS IN VIETNAM......Perhaps I should get rid of the OCD Pogo signature and insert yours, you fucking lying, douchebag!
You're the phony pal you were never a lineman, so don't even start. I said I would send the proof to Pogo and you ran off just like your friend Donny.
I made special note on your message page about you REMOVING your 1975 birth date.... You're scum, and actually belong here with scum like Pogo!
Pogo is a good guy.....

Trump crapped his pants when Bernie Sanders accepted.

Trump isn't a paper tiger, he's a shivering chihuahua under the table.

Yes and I answered your stupid note, and I think you're walking vomit, so there.

OH MY...well that's a first ...WALKING VOMIT..... You really can't BUY this type of entertainment! :321::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pogo is a good guy.....
Pogo is an OCDGirl... not a man thing about her!

I think Trump's suggestion that he would be willing to debate Sanders is an insight to how he would be as President.

First he would float an idea....oh say like building a wall along the border......

And then he would say 'As much as I would like to do it, I just can't convince myself to actually do it"
Much like a used car salesman trying to palm off a car with a transmission that is only working because they put sawdust in it

He's a coward and won't debate anyone, anytime.
Did you lie about being in Vietnam during the war? You should never do that.
No I didn't lie. I did not put my correct birth date on the profile page. Just your birthdate and a zip code can locate your address and other personal info. I had to locate an employee who had retired and I finally found him through a service that only needed his birthdate and zip code.Since then I am super careful about letting any unwanted info out.

Yes. I just saw it on CNN. Very disappointing. As the CNN hosts said....everything Trump does has a reason behind it and I wonder what it is for this since it seems like such an obvious win-win.

The only thing I can imagine is pissing off Bernie voters even more.

Or...the outcome. If he wins the debate...he helps Hillary since it would knock Bernie out. If he loses it...he hurts himself and probably wouldn't hurt Hillary at all since they're gonna screw Bernie either way.

Trump's best outcome is for Bernie supporters to remain angry and violent through the DNC Philly Convention and count on the very likely Crooked Hillary indictment.

Could be that Bernie may be able to lure DT into a Issue Based Debate which DT tends to shy away from unless one of his flunk ices writes something for him to read on the TelePrompTer!

Who knows. Maybe. But...beware getting Trump into one of those. I think you all grossly underestimate his intelligence. Bernie isn't a pushover in a debate though....which is why Crooked Hillary is so scared of him.
In truth Trump did not lie. It's about the networks balked at the ten million. But a point was made in Hillary's fear to face Sanders.

Trump never intended to debate Bernie. He threw the money in there as a poison pill to make sure it wouldn't happen. I don't know of any other presidential candidate who has ever been paid to debate.

No I didn't lie. I did not put my correct birth date on the profile page. Just your birthdate and a zip code can locate your address and other personal info. I had to locate an employee who had retired and I finally found him through a service that only needed his birthdate and zip code.Since then I am super careful about letting any unwanted info out.

Lying FUCK....why didn't you leave it BLANK as most others do?

OH MY...well that's a first ...WALKING VOMIT..... You really can't BUY this type of entertainment! :321::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't take it personally I just had to call your scummy remark.

Lying FUCK....why didn't you leave it BLANK as most others do?

I already told you I wasn't lying. Does it make any difference in the world if you leave it blank or fill it in?

Pogo is a good guy.....
Pogo is an OCDGirl... not a man thing about her!
if you say so Vig.....

Your NEW avatar awaits......

giphy.gif

Your NEW avatar awaits......

giphy.gif

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable like a coma?

Forum List

Back