Trump reneges on debate with Sanders

CKf1m0hVAAA3y83.jpg

oh shit, fractally wrong dale is here, to tell you all about the bikkembergs, the glitterati, hangar 51, and area 18. he knows more than you!!

Guaran-fucking-tee you that I know more than you. Stop being a flaming douche and debate me over anything I have posted here that you take umbrage with...I dare ya.
as already asked previously: how about you telling me of a conspiracy theory that you did reject instead of embrace? that would be a start.

He's a coward and won't debate anyone, anytime.
Did you lie about being in Vietnam during the war? You should never do that.
No I didn't lie. I did not put my correct birth date on the profile page. Just your birthdate and a zip code can locate your address and other personal info. I had to locate an employee who had retired and I finally found him through a service that only needed his birthdate and zip code.Since then I am super careful about letting any unwanted info out.

Lying FUCK....why didn't you leave it BLANK as most others do?

I already told you I wasn't lying. Does it make any difference in the world if you leave it blank or fill it in?

Oh, besides the new avatar, change your name to Wan da Fucka....so much more appropriate!

Trump can't even look Bernie Sanders in the eye and debate him.

How is he going to be able to go toe to toe with Putin or Kim Jong Idiot.
There never was any intent to debate Sanders you idiot. The intent was to boost him in the polls BEFORE California. How f#cking stupid can you be?

Trump is a coward, spin it any way you like.
Watch the polls ass licker.
If Sanders goes up I'm right.
If Sanders WINS I spot on.
And you can kiss my ass.

Forum List

Back