Trump represents a desperation not understood

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump represents a desperation not understood by a majority of Americans. i am in a group who cannot understand the support Tump is receiving. The question is not about politics but about morality. We see Trump as bankrupt of moality.
There majority of Tump's supporters are not as low as he is but they are facing a desperation that anybody but Trump do not understand.

What you need to understand is that for many people, the potential election of Hillary Clinton makes us incredibly uneasy.

We see her as a very serious threat to just about everything we believe in. A force promoting every idea and value that we ashore and fighting against everything we stand for.

I told my wife..... the first thing we have to do if/when Hillary is elected is ensure my personal documents (life jnsurance, will, etc...) are in order, because I don't see myself living through her term in office. I know I'm not the only one that feels like thst.

What you need to understand is that for many people, the potential election of Hillary Clinton makes us incredibly uneasy.

We see her as a very serious threat to just about everything we believe in. A force promoting every idea and value that we ashore and fighting against everything we stand for.

I told my wife..... the first thing we have to do if/when Hillary is elected is ensure my personal documents (life jnsurance, will, etc...) are in order, because I don't see myself living through her term in office. I know I'm not the only one that feels like thst.
More feel that way about Trump. As will be reflected in next month's election.

I understand concerns about Hillary but not even close to what your concerns are.
I have never seen a more immoral national politician than Trump. Many conservatives see the same as I.

There are people on both sides ready to go to the mattresses if the other candidate is elected, which plays into the hands of those on both sides who want an authoritarian state.

I've never seen a presidential cadidate followed by as much suspicion of corruption, for as long as hillary has. It follows her where ever she goes. And it always has. Shes like the Pied Fucking Piper of scandal. Not to mention the countless amounts of people who die prematurely around her...

Actually the majority of Americans pretty much understand the issues. Years ago the left wing radicals were frantic to overhaul Washington and put people back into politics instead of politicians. When they get their chance they chicken out and opt for status quo. No surprises here.

I understand concerns about Hillary but not even close to what your concerns are.
I have never seen a more immoral national politician than Trump. Many conservatives see the same as I.
He's just psychopathic and needs to have the orderlies throw a net over him.

It's a shame that the right wing has scared so many people so much. Some day you might see the world as it really is, but I understand that for now you are afraid of all the false horror stories you fell for.

I've never seen a presidential cadidate followed by as much suspicion of corruption, for as long as hillary has. It follows her where ever she goes. And it always has. Shes like the Pied Fucking Piper of scandal. Not to mention the countless amounts of people who die prematurely around her...

She has been the target of made up scandal for a long time.

She has been the target of made up scandal for a long time.
Riiiight! :thup:

It's a shame that the right wing has scared so many people so much. Some day you might see the world as it really is, but I understand that for now you are afraid of all the false horror stories you fell for.

The Right Wing has nothing to do with it. I was raised to believe in certain things by my family and community. Add my own personal experiences to that and what I see on a daily basis in society and you have a recipe for not wanting anything to do with either of these douche bag candidates.

I'm a Conservative, not a Republican, and I am truly concerned about this nation's and my own future when Hillary is elected.

You are safe buddy as long as you don't threaten or use a weapon against your enemies.

But then you're talking about values, of which Trump has none.

Most of the values that the right "believe in" are merely that, beliefs. You see it on this forum all the time, people desperately clinging on to their beliefs and trying to avoid the truth at all costs, because they'll damage those beliefs.

Trump represents a desperation not understood by a majority of Americans. i am in a group who cannot understand the support Tump is receiving. The question is not about politics but about morality. We see Trump as bankrupt of moality.
There majority of Tump's supporters are not as low as he is but they are facing a desperation that anybody but Trump do not understand.

Anyone who supports Hillary is in no position to be lecturing anyone on morality.

Anyone who supports Hillary is in no position to be lecturing anyone on morality.
I understand concerns about Hillary but to think she is even close to being as bad morally or competently as Trump, I do not understand.

LOL Go ahead, off yourself if that is what you want. Personally, if Trump is elected, I will continue to live as I have. Just take some measures to protect my self against the economic chaos that someone like Trump will create in this nation if he actually does some of the things he says he intends.

Forum List

Back