🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Reveals Executive In Charge Of Fox News Debate Tonight Has Daughter Working For Marco Rubio

Couldnt vote for tRump myself, but he is brillant at the art of putdowns and playing his crowd.

this no debate thing was absolutely so beautiful.

When Cruz invited Donald to a one on one, he asked Cruz if he (Cruz) wanted to hold the debate in Canada. I mean the guys a genius at this shit.

He will attack Hillary so bad, Bill may have to go and whump trumps ass.

Crazy shit.

If that's the sort of thing that impresses you -- you need to smell some coffee.
Is Trumps fundraiser for vets on CNN tonight at 6:00? I don't see it.
It's on at 9pm Eastern on CNN.

This was just Twitted

Ted Cruz super PACs offer $1.5 million for Trump ( Vets) debate
DES MOINES, Iowa — The super PACs supporting Ted Cruz are offering $1.5 million to veterans charities if Donald Trump agrees to debate Cruz one-on-one before the Iowa caucus, heightening the stakes around Cruz’s proposal just five days before the Iowa caucus.

Ted Cruz super PACs offer $1.5 million for Trump debate

If that's the sort of thing that impresses you -- you need to smell some coffee.

You dont get around here much eh?
Of course I admire his ability to choose words that convey what he wants with a very limited vocabulary. that is brillant IMO.

But I know my very first words were; I couldnt vote for Donald tRump.

Just cause he is brillant at the putdown/rebuttal, thats what you expect from an entertainer of his caliber.

As the leader of this country, that idea is a fucking joke.

And IF other Americans elect him (not me) then the joke will be on all of us.

And thats not very funny.

Of course I admire his ability to choose words that convey what he wants with a very limited vocabulary. that is brillant IMO.

Just cause he is brillant at the putdown/rebuttal, thats what you expect from an entertainer of his caliber.

Yeah....
Making a community-organizer president was brilliant.

Couldnt vote for tRump myself, but he is brillant at the art of putdowns and playing his crowd.

When Cruz invited Donald to a one on one, he asked Cruz if he (Cruz) wanted to hold the debate in Canada. I mean the guys a genius at this shit.

Crazy shit.

This was just Twitted

DES MOINES, Iowa — The super PACs supporting Ted Cruz are offering $1.5 million to veterans charities if Donald Trump agrees to debate Cruz one-on-one before the Iowa caucus, heightening the stakes around Cruz’s proposal just five days before the Iowa caucus.

That was actually tweeted last night. Trump should ignore it.

Yeah....

Kinda like making a B-movie actor president huh?

Funny how it wasn't "collusion" when the Bushes' cousin at Fox Noise was massaging not a primary debate but the real deal Presidential election....

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Funny how it wasn't "collusion" when two SCOTUS justices in whose hands were thrown the 2000 POTUS election had immediate family directly in involved in the Bush op.

Jew

I uh, don't think either Antonin Scalia or Clarence Thomas are Jewish, not that it means jack shit.

But you check me on that. Consult the source you got the bogus quotes in your sigline from.

Funny how it wasn't "collusion" when the Bushes' cousin at Fox Noise was massaging not a primary debate but the real deal Presidential election....

Funny how it wasn't "collusion" when two SCOTUS justices in whose hands were thrown the 2000 POTUS election had immediate family directly in involved in the Bush op.

Jew

I uh, don't think either Antonin Scalia or Clarence Thomas are Jewish,
Aren't you?

Jew

Aren't you?

Aren't I what?

Yeah....

Yea, lets jump in the way back machine and redo the election. Maybe this time the Republicans will offer someone worth electing. But dont count on it.

Have you seen Donald tRump?

Fecal matter just keeps hitting the oscillating wind turbine for Fox News as more and more information comes out surrounding the story of Trump pulling out of the Fox News debate...

I would say you have to feel sorry for them but NO, you DON'T. This is funny! So much for their comical claim of being 'fair and balanced'. More like 'Un-fair and UN-balanced'. :p

Jew

Aren't you?

Aren't I what?
A Jew!

CZz3RqFUcAEIgFZ.jpg

This is trumps tweet.

I thought it was a fundraiser? So it isn't. It's political. Sadly, wwp may take second stage to Trumps antics, if he pulls this into it.

He has a 7% interest in News Corp. And he also fired a director of an Islamic ttv channel over his ties to the muslim brotherhood. And what does that have to do with anything?

Dark Fury showed me this last night..

After FOX News hired a Muslim activist, approved by the RNC, to bash Donald Trump, no wonder he pulled out of the Jan. 28th FOX Republican debate

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...ed-out-of-the-jan-28th-fox-republican-debate/
Trump just tweeted that the co owner of FOX news is some saudi arabia dude. Interesting, no?

Last edited:

Crazy shit.

This was just Twitted

That was actually tweeted last night. Trump should ignore it.
They cannot participate in an unsanctioned debate. Cruz and his campaign are trying to become relevant and not get lost in this whole thing

If santorum and huckabee go to Trumps gala, it isn't a debate if they are not all up there arguing. They are just doing a rally for the vets. Right?

Wink wink nudge nudge.

Forum List

Back