🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Reveals Executive In Charge Of Fox News Debate Tonight Has Daughter Working For Marco Rubio

So Megyn Kelly has nothing to do with his withdrawal.
It was the pre debate press release hit piece Fox put out the other day that did it.
I think Fox is going to take a hit in the ratings if they continue to pull this shit.
The only reason people watch them is because they trust them more than the other networks.
If they lose that, they're toast.

So Megyn Kelly has nothing to do with his withdrawal.
It was the pre debate press release hit piece Fox put out the other day that did it.
I think Fox is going to take a hit in the ratings if they continue to pull this shit.
The only reason people watch them is because they trust them more than the other networks.
If they lose that, they're toast.

Aaaahh no. The reason people watch Fox is suspense. They do, after all, News Theater, not "news". And that means soap opera, that you tune in over and over to find out what the scary black man or evil Muslim man is up to this week that is going to kill you. That's what they've always mined and presumably will continue to. Has nothing to do with "trust". This is a far more cynically manipulative bidness than your polyanna image makes it out to be.

"If you have two guys on a stage and one guy says "I know how to bring peace to the Middle East, and the other guy falls into the orchestra pit, which one do you think is going to be on the evening news?" --- Roger Ailes

Funny how it wasn't "collusion" when two SCOTUS justices in whose hands were thrown the 2000 POTUS election had immediate family directly in involved in the Bush op.

Having it both ways: Priceless.
Jew

I uh, don't think either Antonin Scalia or Clarence Thomas are Jewish, not that it means jack shit.

But you check me on that. Consult the source you got the bogus quotes in your sigline from.
Aren't you?

Aren't I what?
A Jew!

No.

But what the fuck if I were? And what business is it of yours in the first place?

I uh, don't think either Antonin Scalia or Clarence Thomas are Jewish, not that it means jack shit.

But you check me on that. Consult the source you got the bogus quotes in your sigline from.
Aren't you?

Aren't I what?
A Jew!

No.

But what the fuck if I were? And what business is it of yours in the first place?
It would explain a great deal of things. And its always my business!

GASSSSSPPPPPP!

Trump is just a chicken shit--he knew he was going to get asked questions he couldn't answer, and like they did with Rubio & Cruz tonight-- put up video's of them saying the exact opposite of what they're saying now, and Pee Wee Herman couldn't handle the thought of that..

A debate is not a scripted-rehearsed T.V. Reality show, or the Miss Universe Contest--of which Trump is accustomed too, and that's why he ran away.

donald-trump-rancor-baby-revised-web-8-26-15.jpg

Aren't you?

Aren't I what?
A Jew!

No.

It would explain a great deal of things. And its always my business!

Religion is personal. It is NONE of your fucking business. :fu:

Forum List

Back