Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall

Funny how people will allow themselves to continually get fucked in the ass because of their disdain for a candidate/President.

"Hey look this is great for America!"
"Fuck that! That guys an asshole!"

Actually, what's not so funny is that every single declaration made by Trumpery has one thing in common: its not possible.

And, in this case, no it would not be "great for America".
Please explain in detail how this is not possible
Okay, here it is....try to follow. The wall is estimated to cost $200 billion...but everybody knows that it will be $400 billion at least with cost overruns. Mexico only gets $60 billion in trade revenue. IT IS NOT COST EFFICIENT! Nobody, nobody, nobody pays for something that they don't want.
The wall will only cause a trade war that the U.S. can't win. We depend on Mexico for half of all our food. Without that food, our grocery bill becomes five times more expensive. Mexican farmers pay their crop pickers 50 cents and hour....American farmers have to pay their crop pickers $7.50 an hour....see the difference?
And that doesn't even consider all the U.S. companies that have their factories in Mexico that will disrupt their production.

All of this illustrates how Trump plays his followers like a kazoo, because he knows they all live in a fairy tail land. He tells fairy tails, and they eat it up like candy.

Only the worlds biggest douche bag morons claim the wall will cost $200 billion.

You destroyed whatever meager credibility you may have enjoyed with your first sentence.

You are dismissed.

Well what is it going to look like? Will it have guard towers often? If so it might be very expensive. Need to buy a lot of land too.

I just posted a picture of what it should look like.

Turds like you keep saying it can't be done, but you never give a single credible reason why. China built a 13,000 mile 2000 years ago. If that could be done, then building a 2000 mile today should be child's play.

A wall can be built . It's just a waste of money .

Take a look at John Oliver's segment on Trumpery's wall. Yes, its very funny but its also factual and one of the things he points out is that it would almost impossible to actually build a wall like Trumpery says he will build.

The wall is a truly absurd idea that he has no intention of actually doing. He said it to get the ignorant racist vote and its working.

I dare the RWNJs to watch the segment and then FACTUALLY debunk it. I'll try to check back to read those fascinating and illuminating posts.

Why would any intelligent person be interested in what a boob like Oliver has to say?

He makes it obvious why the wall is a silly idea. And it is funny.

The only thing he makes obvious is his abject stupidity.

You have watched it?

Actually, what's not so funny is that every single declaration made by Trumpery has one thing in common: its not possible.

And, in this case, no it would not be "great for America".
Okay, here it is....try to follow. The wall is estimated to cost $200 billion...but everybody knows that it will be $400 billion at least with cost overruns. Mexico only gets $60 billion in trade revenue. IT IS NOT COST EFFICIENT! Nobody, nobody, nobody pays for something that they don't want.
The wall will only cause a trade war that the U.S. can't win. We depend on Mexico for half of all our food. Without that food, our grocery bill becomes five times more expensive. Mexican farmers pay their crop pickers 50 cents and hour....American farmers have to pay their crop pickers $7.50 an hour....see the difference?
And that doesn't even consider all the U.S. companies that have their factories in Mexico that will disrupt their production.

All of this illustrates how Trump plays his followers like a kazoo, because he knows they all live in a fairy tail land. He tells fairy tails, and they eat it up like candy.

Only the worlds biggest douche bag morons claim the wall will cost $200 billion.

You destroyed whatever meager credibility you may have enjoyed with your first sentence.

You are dismissed.

Well what is it going to look like? Will it have guard towers often? If so it might be very expensive. Need to buy a lot of land too.

Then it will be very, very expensive. How many people guarding this wall?

Imo Trump missed his moment. His supporters would have been more entertained had he proposed digging a 100 yd wide 100 yd deep ditch, from the pacific to the gulf of mexico and populating it with man eating sharks .... and having a weekly reality show.

Turds like you keep saying it can't be done, but you never give a single credible reason why. China built a 13,000 mile 2000 years ago. If that could be done, then building a 2000 mile today should be child's play.

A wall can be built . It's just a waste of money .

Take a look at John Oliver's segment on Trumpery's wall. Yes, its very funny but its also factual and one of the things he points out is that it would almost impossible to actually build a wall like Trumpery says he will build.

The wall is a truly absurd idea that he has no intention of actually doing. He said it to get the ignorant racist vote and its working.

I dare the RWNJs to watch the segment and then FACTUALLY debunk it. I'll try to check back to read those fascinating and illuminating posts.

Why would any intelligent person be interested in what a boob like Oliver has to say?

That's why bripat9643 is afraid to watch it.

The wall is indeed a silly idea, was never meant to be taken seriously and will never be built.

None of you can explain why it's silly.

You are dismissed.

That wall cost $4 million/mile. That's easily affordable.

You are dismissed.

We stopped funding a fence. They got real expensive.
Secure Fence Act of 2006 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's why bripat9643 is afraid to watch it.

The wall is indeed a silly idea, was never meant to be taken seriously and will never be built.

Just sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking libs while Trump cleans up your mess. The border will be secured, the wall will be built, thousands of new border patrol agents will be deployed, and illegals will be deported the fuck back where they came from.

..and pigs will fly, and my granddaughter will clean up her room in the new era that Trump is going to usher in....

So what's your proposed solution, asshole?

So let me get this straight....

Near none of the illegals working and living here have their families with them and are all here alone and sending their money back home to take care of their wife and kids in Mexico??? Huh??? I thought most of the illegals here had families/kids here....?

You are dismissed.

That isn't why we stopped funding it. The real reason is that open-borders douche bags like you have done everything you possibly can to stop it. You lie, lie, lie and then lie some more. Congress is infested with vermin like you. Time for a house cleaning.

You are dismissed.

The Wall, 10 years on: The great Israeli project | +972 Magazine

NIS 10 billion ($2.6 billion)

Cost of maintenance per year – NIS 1 billion ($260 million)

That isn't why we stopped funding it. The real reason is that open-borders douche bags like you have done everything you possibly can to stop it. You lie, lie, lie and then lie some more. Congress is infested with vermin like you. Time for a house cleaning.

I'm not for open borders, I just think the wall won't work.

I'm not for open borders, I just think the wall won't work.

Bullshit. Every open-borders douche bag claims he isn't for open borders. Of course, he always opposes any proposal to close the borders.

You are dismissed.

That a bargain.

That a bargain.

It a small wall compared to what we need. Most of it is fence, not like your picture.

Forum List

Back