Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

Still not a single Dimwinger addressing the facts of the OP.

Just pathetic trolling, as usual.

LeftyGolf addressed them, all he could do is downplay them with his adjective of 'ONLY' in front of them... ;)

I saw the facts in Sue's original post, didn't seem to 'trigger' me then. :rolleyes: I'd say they more triggered you since you had to put 'ONLY' in front of each percentage, to downplay them as if they were completely insignificant. :dunno:

I was pointing out the error in her post that claimed the vaccines made things worse.

She might be a good teacher, but math is not really her thing

I'm simply going by Rightwinger's logic. If not getting the shot now and dying of COVID is "suicide" Then dying of COVID while being denied access to the shot by the government is Homicide by the government.

He made the initial statement, not me, go bitch to his dumb ass.
Because the context of your question is stupid. Who said the government was denying you access? Answer, you are implying that. The government may not have been ready at the time, so they weren't denying you. They simply weren't ready.

You know, that kind of shit insults my intelligence and yours. People aren't stupid, so stop asking stupid questions, by taking things out of context on purpose.

I was pointing out the error in her post that claimed the vaccines made things worse.

She might be a good teacher, but math is not really her thing

There was no error in what she posted, she posted stats from the hospital, plain and simple.

LeftyGolf addressed them, all he could do is downplay them with his adjective of 'ONLY' in front of them... ;)

I have had to use a friends left handed club a couple time based on where my ball was, it is hard to swing lefty

Because the context of your question is stupid. Who said the government was denying you access? Answer, you are implying that. The government may not have been ready at the time, so they weren't denying you. They simply weren't ready.

You know, that kind of shit insults my intelligence and yours. People aren't stupid, so stop asking stupid questions, by taking things out of context on purpose.

During early 2021, Shots were limited to old people and those with co-morbidities.

People not meeting those conditions surely died of COVID, and couldn't get the shot.

If not getting the shot when available is "suicide" according to Rightwinger, why isn't it homicide by the government when a person denied the COVID vaccine by their policies died?

This isn't taking things out of context, it's calling out Rightwinger for a stupid statement by extending his "logic" to another situation, asking him to verify said extension.

During early 2021, Shots were limited to old people and those with co-morbidities.

People not meeting those conditions surely died of COVID, and couldn't get the shot.

If not getting the shot when available is "suicide" according to Rightwinger, why isn't it homicide by the government when a person denied the COVID vaccine by their policies died?

This isn't taking things out of context, it's calling out Rightwinger for a stupid statement by extending his "logic" to another situation, asking him to verify said extension.
Because it is suicide. Just because the government wasn't ready, doesn't mean you shouldn't do your part. Refer to post#210 to understand what Rightwinger and myself are talking about.

Why? That's like saying I should stay off the road because you're driving drunk.

Driving drunk is a criminal act.

Are you saying you want the unvaccinated to be criminally prosecuted?

Because it is suicide. Just because the government wasn't ready, doesn't mean you shouldn't do your part. Refer to post#210 to understand what Rightwinger and myself are talking about.

The government was ready, they just decided certain people shouldn't be eligible for the shots.

So those deaths are on them, especially if you think people dying now unvaccinated are commiting suicide.

Stupid claim with no basis in facts. Trump did all he could which btw was more than any other president has done in getting the vaccines to market. He was the one keeping infected chinese out until the libs whined. And it was the libs like Cuomo who put the infected in nursing homes so they could PURPOSELY SPREAD the disease around.

More deaths from covid under Potatoe Head Biden btw...
Right, "did all he could."

The government was ready, they just decided certain people shouldn't be eligible for the shots.

So those deaths are on them, especially if you think people dying now unvaccinated are commiting suicide.
The government was "NOT" ready when it wasn't ready. You are lying.

Secondly, you failed to address my argument; Why? That's like saying I should stay off the road because you're driving drunk. Should I stay off the road while you get to drive drunk? Answer the question?

The government was "NOT" ready when it wasn't ready. You are lying.

Secondly, you failed to address my argument; Why? That's like saying I should stay off the road because you're driving drunk. Should I stay off the road while you get to drive drunk? Answer the question?

The government made the choice between who got the shots first, thus denying the shots to some groups of people. People in those groups inevitably died while waiting to be added to the "approved list". All these choices were made by government.

Their responsibility due to their choices.

The comparison is not valid until being unvaccinated is a crime.

Driving drunk is a criminal act.

Are you saying you want the unvaccinated to be criminally prosecuted?
You didn't answer my question. And the unvaccinated, not wearing masks, showing up in public breathing on me, is different than someone driving drunk how?

You didn't answer my question. And the unvaccinated, not wearing masks, showing up in public breathing on me, is different than someone driving drunk how?

Again, due to the illegality, and maybe getting a disease with a sub 1% mortality rate is far different than being slammed into by a criminally driven hunk of metal.

Forum List

Back