Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

Not all at once, in the beginning it was only for really old people, then old people and people with certain conditions.

If someone who didn't meet that criteria died of COVID because the government denied them access to the vaccine, did the government kill them?

EVERY American over the age of five was offered a free COVID vaccine

If you were offered a vaccine that can save your life and turned it down and subsequently died of COVID

SUICIDE

If you were offered a vaccine that can save your life and turned it down and subsequently died of COVID

SUICIDE

Not during early to mid 2021. During that time the vaccine was limited to certain groups.

During that time, if a person died due to COVID and were part of a group denied the vaccine, did the government kill them?

Ha, funny. Find ONE POST by me supporting Trump in any way. Never voted for Trump, never liked Trump, can't wait for Trump to leave the political landscape entirely. But you're the one who's confused if you think Biden is any less of a 'petulant, dishonest child' than was Trump...
You knew I was talking about Trump, and you pretended that I was talking about Biden. In Normal World, that means you lied.

Man up and be responsible for your words. Or don't.

<flick>

Which would have made it, what, a month?

Meanwhile, my kinder students are still wearing masks to school 8 hours a day. That's right. By county order.
Then take off your masks, and stop showing up to hospitals. It's that simple.

I present the facts, nothing more. If you do not wish to get it, I fully 100% support your decision and would never put you down for it.

Sadly you all cannot say the same.
You comments were 'ONLY 40%, ONLY 45%', etc... as if they were nothing to even look at, the narrative you guys keep pushing is crumbling, you really need to find a new one.

Not during early to mid 2021. During that time the vaccine was limited to certain groups.

During that time, if a person died due to COVID and were part of a group denied the vaccine, did the government kill them?

You are just being stupid right now
Not playing

Then take off your masks, and stop showing up to hospitals. It's that simple.

I only wear masks when forced to, either at work or walking up to a store with a sign on it, or on mass transit.

I comes off the second I'm out of those areas.

Two shots and I've had Omicron. I'm done.

SUICIDE
I don't care if they die, but they helped the virus spread. The available vaccines don't seem to be very effective in preventing the transmission of the omni variant though.

I don't care if they die, but they helped the virus spread. The available vaccines don't seem to be very effective in preventing the transmission of the omni variant though.

Vaccinated people help the virus spread.

I got it more than likely from a vaccinated person.

Stupid question. How many wore masks? Exactly, tons didn't. Not the governments fault.

Stupid question. How many wore masks? Exactly, tons didn't. Not the governments fault.

I'm simply going by Rightwinger's logic. If not getting the shot now and dying of COVID is "suicide" Then dying of COVID while being denied access to the shot by the government is Homicide by the government.

He made the initial statement, not me, go bitch to his dumb ass.

You comments were 'ONLY 40%, ONLY 45%', etc... as if they were nothing to even look at, the narrative you guys keep pushing is crumbling, you really need to find a new one.

Sorry the facts triggered you. I will try and do better in the future

Well, maybe Trump was wrong in telling governors to "shut her down." LOL

Actually, he wasn't. It wasn't about stopping covid so much as 'spreading out" the spike to keep hospitalization rates lower.

I only wear masks when forced to, either at work or walking up to a store with a sign on it, or on mass transit.

I comes off the second I'm out of those areas.

Two shots and I've had Omicron. I'm done.
Fine! Good for you. You still asked a stupid question.

Still not a single Dimwinger addressing the facts of the OP.

Just pathetic trolling, as usual.

Sorry the facts triggered you. I will try and do better in the future

I saw the facts in Sue's original post, didn't seem to 'trigger' me then. :rolleyes: I'd say they more triggered you since you had to put 'ONLY' in front of each percentage, to downplay them as if they were completely insignificant. :dunno:

Forum List

Back