Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

You didn't answer my question. And the unvaccinated, not wearing masks, showing up in public breathing on me, is different than someone driving drunk how?
Dont you have faith in the vax you got?

if its worth a crap you have nothing to worry about

but if biden, big pharma, and Grandpa Fauchi are blowing smoke up your ass maybe the terror libs feel is justified

The government made the choice between who got the shots first, thus denying the shots to some groups of people. People in those groups inevitably died while waiting to be added to the "approved list". All these choices were made by government.

Their responsibility due to their choices.

The comparison is not valid until being unvaccinated is a crime.
Those choices were made because of the risk factor of people, not to deny. Are you not intelligent enough to understand that? Priorities were set by risk and availability. Not to deny.

And you are incapable of answering my question. Why should I stay home, while you get to roam free, unvaccinated, mask less, and the freedom to breathe on me? How is that different than someone jeopardizing my health driving down the road drunk, other than one is illegal and the other isn't?

Dont you have faith in the vax you got?

if its worth a crap you have nothing to worry about

but if biden, big pharma, and Grandpa Fauchi are blowing smoke up your ass maybe the terror libs feel is justified
You can't answer the question. LOl! You are unprepared. Blow away. Waste of time.

Trump's always right. Say Candycorn, mind quoting that in your signature?

Quote this too: Leftists don't like the beds they make and take pleasure blaming others for it.

Last edited:
Firing people and then hiring them back does not = job growth.
It is when the guy before him destroyed the original job. Do you know how many businesses were lost, while new one's sprung up, creating brand new jobs? Exactly!

Those choices were made because of the risk factor of people, not to deny. Are you not intelligent enough to understand that? Priorities were set by risk and availability. Not to deny.

And you are incapable of answering my question. Why should I stay home, while you get to roam free, unvaccinated, mask less, and the freedom to breathe on me? How is that different than someone jeopardizing my health driving down the road drunk, other than one is illegal and the other isn't?

I understand risk analysis, what I don't understand is you defending rightwinger calling dying of covid unvaccinated suicide now, but not homicide back then. You/he can't have it both ways.

Because you are the one scared shitless.

Why do I have to keep masking when I had 2 shots AND had omicron and are effectively immune and can't spread shit?

Once flu deaths overtake COVID deaths, should we continue masking requirements for the flu?

OMG! You can't fix stupid folks.

Answer the question. Why would anyone get close to you and breathe on you?

Or you're upset you can't get close to anyone who's not wearing the mask to rob them, without risking infection?

Is something wrong with the vax you received?

I understand risk analysis, what I don't understand is you defending rightwinger calling dying of covid unvaccinated suicide now, but not homicide back then. You/he can't have it both ways.

Why do I have to keep masking when I had 2 shots AND had omicron and are effectively immune and can't spread shit?

Once flu deaths overtake COVID deaths, should we continue masking requirements for the flu?
Because you can't address a simple question of yes or no. Besides the legality factor, is there a difference between a man driving drunk jeopardizing my safety and his, (suicide), versus an unvaccinated, mask less man walking into a store, spreading his germs on me? You told Rightwinger that the man should stay home if he didn't feel safe. Really? Why? Because the other guy isn't being responsible? Fuck that. What right does he have to jeopardize my safety whether he is driving drunk or not waring a mask and not getting vaccinated spreading his germs? You can't answer these questions, but I can. There is no difference.

Answer the question. Why would anyone get close to you and breathe on you?

Or you're upset you can't get close to anyone who's not wearing the mask to rob them, without risking infection?
Retarded question. Scram!

You didn't answer my question. And the unvaccinated, not wearing masks, showing up in public breathing on me, is different than someone driving drunk how?
C32FF24A-9E67-4A37-B6B6-B88BBDC8122F.jpeg

661ACF86-AB98-46C6-818F-661BBD6FBAB2.jpeg

If you understood risk analysis, you would have never made it a topic of this conversation. You injected it to confuse the issue.

Because you can't address a simple question of yes or no. Besides the legality factor, is there a difference between a man driving drunk jeopardizing my safety and his, (suicide), versus an unvaccinated, mask less man walking into a store, spreading his germs on me? You told Rightwinger that the man should stay home if he didn't feel safe. Really? Why? Because the other guy isn't being responsible? Fuck that. What right does he have to jeopardize my safety whether he is driving drunk or not waring a mask and not getting vaccinated spreading his germs? You can't answer these questions, but I can. There is no difference.
Why are you assuming that unvaccinated means infected?

Forum List

Back