Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

No, I responded to an idiotic post by Rightwinger, that he for once has smartly left you to take up the moron mantra.
I won't be leaving any argument with you. You're too easy. You've already acknowledged the gotcha of this entire discussion, and you are right. There's nothing left to discuss really. I made my valid point. It stood yesterday, today, and it will stand tomorrow. You and your ilk live by the double standard. It's that simple.

You going to post more stupidity about who is responsible for deaths before the vaccine was fully out?

Cant make this shit up
I just reminded him of what your argument is. That they live by a double standard. He can't seem to get over that reality.

I won't be leaving any argument with you. You're too easy. You've already acknowledged the gotcha of this entire discussion, and you are right. There's nothing left to discuss really. I made my valid point. It stood yesterday, today, and it will stand tomorrow. You and your ilk live by the double standard. It's that simple.

You've done nothing of the sort. All you have proven is you are rightwinger's bitch.

Fauci advised him to. Fauci lied. Fauci was part of Obama's Plan B to oust Trump from office when Obama, Biden and Clinton failed to capitalize on the assistance they procured from Russia and Putin in 2016, and even with the help of The FBI and Nancy Pelosi, Mueller, and The Dems in Congress could not take Trump out with Operation Russian Collusion.

The Plandemic was simply Plan B to remove Trump from office.

This is a direct result of Obama removing the ban on gain of function research 10 days before Trump took office, sending Fauci to Wuhan to manage the COVID creation project, and ordering The Defense Department to launder money through EcoHealth to fund it.

Fauci is no Prophet. He knew what the game plan was when he predicted that The Trump Administration would experience a Pandemic, because that Asshole and Bill Gates Planned The Pandemic that Obama ordered to be carried out. There is your treason, your COUP, your sedition.

It's never been clearer that this was planned the day Trump won election.

Had they been able to drag Hillary's carcass across the finish line with the help of Vlad Putin's and Obama's "Operation Russian Collusion" The Scamdemic never happens.

Head of COVID19 Bioweapon development predicts Trump Administration will be attacked with his own COVID19 Bioweapon.

Well said, and 100% spot on. It was all in their plan.

I just reminded him of what your argument is. That they live by a double standard. He can't seem to get over that reality.

Are you two gonna schedule some cuddle time? Maybe a quick reach around session?

You going to post more stupidity about who is responsible for deaths before the vaccine was fully out?

Cant make this shit up

Just extending your so called "logic" to it's conclusion.

You made the retarded suicide argument first, dipshit.

I did

my first post addressed to you asked a question to you
And I'm not going to address your question, because you injected yourself into my discussion and question that was never answered first.

And I'm not going to address your question, because you injected yourself into my discussion and question that was never answered first.

Wow, big talk about running away from a guy who just said he doesn't run away.

Just so we know we can take your pussy shit seriously….link us to your bitching about the tens of millions of illegal wetbacks “clogging up” your hospitals.
Thanks in advance.
What about isms! YA!!!!! :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :spinner: 😂

America needed a strong, sober, mature, intelligent, stable, honest, steady hand.

Instead, we had a petulant, dishonest child who played games to protect his only priority, himself.

It went downhill from there.
That is absolute bullshit. The downhill direction started in 2008 by design. Trump only delayed the destruction of this country which is why he was defrauded.

You are showing desperation. You got stuck in this hole, and you can't dig your way out.

Stuck in the loop with me, Dormamu.
I'm going to eat lunch. In the mean time, see if you can think of so more bull shit for yourself. You've compiled quite a resume already.

Forum List

Back